Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2003, 11:01 AM   #16  
12 pounds lost in 2006

Yuck I weighed again today and the scale say's 163.4. I don't know how I gained. I've been doing good all week. It could be the sodium though. I will make sure I'm drinking my water and watching everything I eat the rest of the week.
Old 10-10-2003, 04:36 PM   #17  
Divine Gal

Well I went to the dr and they weighed me I am up by a pound but she pushed on my legs and said I was retaining water bad.TOm can't make up its mind.So iam supposed to start next thursday or friday.It will be gone that monday or tuesday I will weigh in around that time.Maybe? *snickers*
Old 10-10-2003, 07:26 PM   #18  
12 pounds lost in 2006

Lynnie I know exactly what you mean about TOM. Don't fret TOM will be gone sooner then you know it.
Old 10-11-2003, 11:02 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 195/166/158

Height: 5'6"

Jen - Congrats on your loss! You have been losing like crazy, so try not to get too disappointed about "just one pound"! Everything I have heard and read about healthy weight loss says no more than 1 - 2 lbs per week, and I'm sure the closer you get to your goal the slower it will come off. This is also a good time to reflect on how much you have lost already! Think about how good it feels to get on the scale now compared to when you were at your highest. Think about how much you've accomplished, and how much better your body feels now because of all of the good food you have been feeding it and all of the activity you've been getting.

Jess and Lynnie - I wouldn't get too hung up on numbers so close to TOM. I know when that happens to me, I try to remind myself that it is more water retention than anything (although deep down inside I get disappointed, too). Just don't let it get to you too much. You are both doing so well. Keep up the good work, and after TOM the scale will thank you!

Jina - Hang in there! The terrific attitudes around here really are what keep us on track!

Last edited by lmaxin; 10-11-2003 at 11:06 AM.
Old 10-11-2003, 02:34 PM   #20  
Divine Gal

Thanks for the comment Leslie. I do feel disappointed deep inside but I also try to keep reminding myself its water retention.
Old 10-12-2003, 06:59 PM   #21  

Thanks guys, for the kind thoughts. I really appreciate ya'lls support! It means so much to me.
I'm feeling good about this week--I have been really mindful about my eating (hunger/fullness) the past few days so I know that's good. Today is our 1st anniversary, and so when we were away this weekend we had a special meal out. I let myself eat more than I usually would, and it was a rich meal--eeeeee. I ended up regretting it, because my stomach just didn't like that over-full, bloated feeling! And to think I used to feel that way every single day--I can't believe I could stand that. Anyway, all the rest of the eating was on track, even though they were meals out. I feel I made wise choices and the scale should reflect that come Saturday!
Thanks again for all your support-

Jen
Closed Thread