Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2003, 05:52 PM   #31  
Hoping for Success

I have to tell you all, that I love every band you have mentioned. U2 and Radiohead are just classics.....The new Radiohead album is awesome. I have been very unfortunate in that I have never seen them. U2 has been a big influence for me and my music...believe it or not. My mom is a huge Bono fan!
Madonna and Prince are awesome too. (I hope to look like madonna when i am her age....man what yoga can do!) BNL-I like the hits, but never bought the albums...they're canadian right?
I love hot hot heat right now, what do people in canada think of them?? Just curious.

And how about Micheal Jackson, fans or not??
Old 08-11-2003, 09:51 PM   #32  
comeback member

OHHH MYYYY GODDDDD!!!

I'm sorry Carolyn but I AM Bono's mostest biggest hugest greatest fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can your mom do this to me? Snif....

*giggle* I'll get over it...

Sacha The # 1 Bono fan
Old 08-11-2003, 10:05 PM   #33  
Hoping for Success

Don't worry my mom will settle for bon jovi!!! HAHAHA!!!

you can have him!
Old 08-11-2003, 10:19 PM   #34  
comeback member

*giggle*..Bon Jovi? Is that really her second choice?

Seriously, I saw Radiohead here in Montréal. It was awesome and quite intense. Tom Yorke has the most amazing voice...

I also love Tori Amos and Bjork, 2 unique artisits that have their own sound...

When it comes to Michael jackson...well...I was a Culture club fan in the 80's....Can't believe I am even typing that...Shhhhhh it's a secret!!!!! I remember that during that time, it was the battle between Michael Jackson and Boy George. Beleive it or not, I went for Boy...and am still very loyal to him...*giggle*...So I'm sorry but Michael Jackson is not for me....

Sacha George
Old 08-11-2003, 10:34 PM   #35  
Average White Girl

Default chicks and chick flicks

As much as I hate to admit it, as much as I want to think I have more "intellectual persuits", I love The Wedding Singer. I've seen it so often. It's not really a chick flick, but who cares. As far as chick flicks go, I like "Dirty Dancing", and "French Kiss".

Otherwise, I enjoy photography, sculpting, drawing, painting, I play flute, I read a lot, I enjoy biking, whatever. I"m trying to learn how to cook better, but it's a slow process.
Old 08-12-2003, 08:49 AM   #36  
Hoping for Success

I don't know about michael jackson......that's why I asked.

The wedding singer is a great movie. I saw it twice in the theater. The DVD is awesome too!

Don't we all wish we could cook better. I wil tell you though that I have been making up these new low carb recipes, and they are great. You have be creative to do low carb, since everything seesm so wierd with out breads and stuff.
Old 08-12-2003, 11:07 AM   #37  

Right now because I'm in Nursing school and working part time at the hospital I don't have as much time to read as I would like. I love James Patterson and I would have to say he's my favorite author also. But I haven't picked up one of his books in the last 3 years! So you can see how far behind I am. My favorite pass time and stress relief is SHOPPING! Not that I really have the money to do it...lol. And as for music I really like hip hop and R&B. My brother turned me onto it a few years back.
Old 08-12-2003, 01:57 PM   #38  
12 pounds lost in 2006

Glad to see what everyone elses interests are besides weight loss.

Since everyone was talking about music I guess I'll join in as well. I listen to R&B, hip hop, lite rock, pop, and lots of other music.

Woo hoo!! More James Patterson fans out there
Old 08-12-2003, 04:16 PM   #39  
Divine Gal

Quote:
Originally posted by mocha74
Glad to see what everyone elses interests are besides weight loss.

Since everyone was talking about music I guess I'll join in as well. I listen to R&B, hip hop, lite rock, pop, and lots of other music.

Woo hoo!! More James Patterson fans out there

I love Aaliyah's stuff; was very sad when i heard she died....
Closed Thread