Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2003, 09:55 AM   #1  
comeback member

Default Grrrrr..Exercise!

Hi guys,

August is a hard month for me!! I am really proud of myself because I lost 2 sizes since the end of May, but I feel like August is bringing me down!

I wake up and I think..YUCK I NEED TO EXERCISE...I've never been like this before because I know exercise is very important for my weight loss!

As any of you felt that way or I am the only weirdo in that department?

Thanks for listenning!

Sacha that is not happy about herself!
Old 08-04-2003, 03:27 PM   #2  
12 pounds lost in 2006

Oh I'm sure almost everyone goes through this phase. You just have to find the right exercise for you that you enjoy doing. Once you find that then you'll look forward to exercise and hate it when you miss it.
Old 08-04-2003, 04:10 PM   #3  

I am there right now also...I know I need to and I even intend on running when I get home but something always comes up and I end up dreading it and not going!! I am trying to fire myself up...because I know if I just get back in the habit of going I will love it once again!! It's a struggle!! Good Luck!!
Old 08-05-2003, 10:49 AM   #4  

Exercise is definitely my achilles heel in the whole weight loss process! I agree, though....it is definitely key!

I have found that I just have to "make" myself exercise...it is starting to become more of a habit (after nearly a year and many different exercise routines!).

Mocha is right...you do have to find an exercise that you like (or at least don't hate!) I have found that I still have to force myself to go...I trick myself by saying "just 15 minutes, and if you still hate it, you can leave". By the time I am 5 minutes into exercising there is no way I am just going to leave! I like the feeling I get after I exercise....no, not being sweaty and tired! I like feeling proud of myself for having done soemthing for my health. I think that exercise is a bit like medicine...a bit yucky to take, but it does make you feel better afterwards!

Kris
261-188-155
Old 08-05-2003, 11:30 AM   #5  
comeback member

Kris,

What you just said is so true..It is very inspiring to me...

Sacha
Closed Thread