Old 10-31-2012, 01:29 PM   #1  
Warning 3FC Addict

S/C/G: 256.6/225.2/155-ish

Height: 5'11"

Cool Locking horns with the 230s, 220s... (1)

It seems like this twenty pound range just doesn't want to let me go silently, and I've been not so silent about it lately .
This must be my third (fiftyth?) true attempt at onderland, so it's been good practice all up until now, but now I'm setting up my fresh goals and I'm lacing those sneakers to gear up and fight.

Are any of you lovelies having the same fight along side me with me just unaware?
How reclusive of me.

Here's a little glimpse into what I've been dealing with since my last login:
Forced job change that had me move to a new county with no family or friends within 1.5 hours drive one-way. So I'm still dealing with the leftovers from that. But hey! No power all day yesterday and the long drive time means I have to toss out my fridge contents, so I'm ready to reset rather easily.

Inspiration:

Please include the blue in your own posts if you would like XD.

Last edited by zanheltangia; 10-31-2012 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Broken smiley. I can't have that now can I?!?! XD
zanheltangia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 239/165/132

Height: 5'5.5

hey there!!!!!!!!!!!! im up for the challenge of getting out of the 230's and the 220's i was 240lbs 4 days ago,,, my next weigh in is tomorrow morning and hopefully i'd have lost smthng to enter the 230's. ....... dont worry, ure not alone,,, its my 100th restart but this time IM GOING TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!! i can feel it in my bones!!!!!!!
hamlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:47 PM   #3  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

I have been stuck in the 220s for entirely too long and that is the challenge I have set for myself for November, is to get the heck out of the 220s for good!
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:56 PM   #4  
bee

S/C/G: 265.5/240/160

Height: 5'7"

I have entered the 230's for the second time in 2 months today. At the beginning of the semester I lost 30 pounds and then school got the best of me, so I put 10 of those pounds back on.
A week ago I restarted and I have taken 9 of those 10 pounds back off!!
I need to keep it going. I would love to be to be 199 by my birthday, which is now an unrealistic goal, but I'm still going to try.
beahawkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:18 AM   #5  
Warning 3FC Addict

Default Hello Ladies!!!

Beahawkins - Congrats on keeping that 20lbs off! That's what I look at when I restarted, yeah, I regained about 25-30lbs, but I still kept off that first 20lbs! Do you have any not-scale goals? My first goal is going to be getting my kitchen and my assorted ways of tracking back to where they should be. Oddly enough, I am looking forward to it!

Pink Hurricane - You've done fantastic work already, judging by your ticker, congrats! My goal for November will be to make my kitchen waist-friendly. It'll definitely will take most the month to get it done .

Hamlette - Great to have ya! I love how excited you sound XD. How are you doing today?

Inspiration:
Old 11-01-2012, 10:02 AM   #6  

Hello Hello!!!!

as mentioned above, today was my weigh in andddddd ive lost 5 pounds !!!! which brings me to 235 lbs, which officially brings me into the 230's!! gotta get out and hop into into 220's.... what with the midterms coming up and all, lets hope i dont fall off track,,, but like i said,,, this time is the time when i shall see myself dancing and rocking away in my beautiful sweaters, skinny jeans,, skirts,, dresses,, everything ive bought and havent worn because i am fat ...

i have a mini goal,,,, to be 176 lbs till april 7th (which is my birthday)... lets see if i can reach tht goal or not....

Beahawkins-- tell me about school, stress related eating and all that anxiety!!! i started school in september,,, and its been nothing but stress and then i tend to get off track easily,,,,, trying to manage stress and studies .... goodluck to u 2!!!

pink hurricane--- we meet yet again on another thread good luck to u and i sincerely hope u get to reach ur goal which im sure u will considering uve done such a fantastic job already

zanheltangia--- glad u like my energy and i aim to continue with this kind of attitude, because in the past ive been low and depressed and it did me nothing but harm,,, hopefully, we'll get out of the 230's and 220's together with lots of support and help .... good luck to u!!!!
Old 11-01-2012, 02:27 PM   #7  
bee

zanheltangia: hey! Ummmm when it comes to NSG... I haven't thought of too many. But I have a few:
1. Get my skinny pants (as in not fat pants) up and zipped really well. (They zip now, but they don't like to stay zipped, so I am hoping the loss will keep it up. But then again they're forever 21 jeans... so it could just be because they're cheap.)
2. Exercise 4 or 5 days a week.
For a month. If I can work out and get my grades up, I know I will feel better and working out relieves stress. I'd like to workout on the weekend but I spend the weekends at my mom's and there isn't a gym around.
3. Oddly: this is more for my sanity than weight loss: I need to start keeping my room more organized. Ill study in my bed and slowly books and notebooks and paper and crap end up in the little floor space I have. blahh
---
Hamlette: Thanks for the luck. and Good Luck on your upcoming mid-terms. I finished mid-terms 2 weeks ago. They're brutal.
----
I worked out today for the first time since last Friday. And I've been on my meds consistently for a little over a week!!

and I checked my grades last time for the first time and I am generally ok with them. But I have 3 homework assignments due tomorrow. Just in the dreaded algebra class. So on to do homework.
Hope your days are going well!!
Old 11-02-2012, 09:49 AM   #8  

another lb down today ,,, but not updating ticker till im in the 220's...... inching closer to the 220's,, mid term on monday,,,,, tough teacher, tough course,, inlaws dropping by over the weekend,,, sooooooooooooooo, lots to do.... I WILL NOT GIVE IN TO STRESS,,, I WILL NOT LET ANXIETY GET THE BETTER OF ME,,, I WILL STAY ON PLAN!!!!!!!
Old 11-05-2012, 12:30 PM   #9  

Done with one mid-term, went well.... ,,,, and i did not cheat on the diet at all!!!!,,, down to 233 lbs so i guess im going fine,,, lets bring this weight down to the 220's now!!!!!
Old 11-07-2012, 12:35 AM   #10  

where is everyone?? awfully quiet here.... anywayz im down to 232 lbs which means 3 more lbs to go and im out of the 230's..... cant wait
Old 11-07-2012, 10:22 PM   #11  
bee

Hey hamette: Sorry for the no responses. I am exhausted and my brain feels like mush. Great job getting there!! I weigh in tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be down a bit too. I need some rest! Hope your day is going well.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:09 AM   #12  

good luck with the weigh in!
Old 11-09-2012, 09:49 AM   #13  
Warning 3FC Addict

Here's a little glimpse into what I've been dealing with since my last login:
Well, I sort of disappeared there for a bit, but it was for a good reason! Or so I think...
Down four pounds, and I'm slowly dropping the guilty pleasures as I slowly get my kitchen in shape. It's an old rental duplex that I've just moved into a few days before halloween, so I am working from the bottom of kitchen drawers and cabinets out (Papering them cause no amount of scrubbing will make them anything else but ew!!!) It's a step up from the last lizard-shack though , so I'm all as I mop the floors.

OMG! That's awesome, Hamlette! Congrats so much on that hard work! How's your midterms? I want to get back to college, but the schools I've moved toward focus lower on tech than I am used to . I have to confess that I've bought a size Large t-shirt just because I couldn't live without the design on it (Figuring that I could turn it into a pillow - d4mn sad thinking back on that ), but other than that I haven't bought clothing I couldn't fit in just yet. Is it really encouraging, I wonder? I could probably manage that with pants, but the boobs have always been an issue clothing-wise. I'll probably only manage to wear that tee once I hit my "normal" BMI weight or so. Damn over-inflated tatas, haha! Yeah, positive thinking has been a necessary part of this for me, otherwise it's allllllll doowwwwwnnnnn hillllllll, which ain't happening this time . How's the stress battle going?

Bea, I hope you managed to catch up on some sleep. everything is a misty haze of blah when I miss out too much, I can't imagine fighting homework through that right now. Nice NSGs. I need to accomplish this Kitchen one of mine before I go insane, , then I can move onto all the stuff still boxed up from my original move. That's what I get for focusing so hard on work and family drama. Your jeans goal reminds me that I better get practicing with my sewing machine, , I'm planning on altering my own work uniform shirts as my sizes drop down, it'll be interesting... to say the least. Grats on the meds! I keep forgetting mine (they're for nothing serious, I guess, but I shouldn't be skipping days like I am).

I'll try to pop in more often, this not having internet at home really cuts into my 3FC-time.

Inspiration:
Old 11-10-2012, 02:18 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/180

Ahh yes I havent been able to get out of the 220's for quite sometime. I lost 20lbs in august/september...was down to 223 on 2nd week of october but have bounced up to 230 this week...bad eating and TOM...hoping it goes back down. Just wanna hit onederland!
nightprowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 05:47 PM   #15  
FatBurningQueen

S/C/G: 230/224/160

Height: 5'11

This was also a massive challenge for me when I was 260, I battled so hard to break through and it seemed like I was never going to make it.

It wasn't until I started becoming more disciplined in terms of tracking everything I ate that I realised I was doing everything right 90% of the time and sabotaging my efforts at the very last hurdle with stupid food choices.

Don't fret ladies, its likely you are only a small tweak from breaking through that plateau!

G
GeraldineHearne is offline   Reply With Quote