Old 09-29-2011, 09:53 AM   #61  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

HEY Y'ALL!

That's right, a bit of Shaun T lingo influencing me there! So yesterday I most definitely had a rest day because my head was way too fuzzy. I drank honey & lemon tea about 4 times throughout the day, drank plenty of water and took lots of pain killers. I went to sleep around 10pm, which is strange for me since I usually go to bed around 12am! I woke up at 7am, but felt like I needed that little bit more rest and went to sleep again and woke up at 10:20am. So I had 10+ hours sleep!

But I felt MUCH better this morning. My head fuzz was gone, and although I was still a bit sniffy my sore throat has now disappeared. I busted through Insanity - Plyometric Cardio Circuit too! I was not going to let having the sniffles get in my way! So I feel much better and less sorry for myself! I think it's actually helped the cold!

Got 4 days of work ahead of me, but apart from Sunday they're all evening shifts so I can get my Insanity workouts in. THE WEATHER IS SO HOT RIGHT NOW. I mean...I live in ENGLAND and it's SEPTEMBER. What the **** is happening?! I'm terrible in the heat though, I've got pale skin so I just BURN and get super dehydrated and really groggy!! Definitely not a summer girl! Perhaps it's all the flubber I carry around haha.

Oh, and if you haven't already - GO AND SEE DRIVE. I watched it the other night, even travelled to another city to watch it, but it was AWESOME.

Totally, completely and utterly in love with Ryan Gosling. Had a crush on him for about 4 years, but now it is LOVE! My boyfriend even approves haha!

---

sgregg - Glad I'm not the only one who needs time alone! CONGRATS ON YOUR LOSS! Bet you feel amazing! I always like treating myself with clothes. I mean, I love books, dvds and games...but there's nothing like looking good when you're losing weight!

munster - 152 YAAAAYYYY!!!! Is your hubby a teacher? How did you two meet? What did you do before becoming a fitness machine full time Mum? Oh yeah, totally in love with Insanity!! I will check out that thread =). Just remember how far you've come, and look at yourself in the mirror. Don't let the number on the scale define how you look - because you're looking HOT right now! I know that goal is important, and don't give up, but it's important to put things into perspective sometimes =) You're amazing, keep up the insane crazy work.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:05 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 238/227/150

Height: 5'6"

I ended up treating myself with a new pair of shoes. They were $50 so that was a good treat, I think. I hate spending money. Haha!
I did try on some clothes today, but I didn't find anything that I just really wanted, so I didn't buy any.
I need to show y'all a better picture of Marley. That one does not do her any justice. Let me see what I can find....

There! That's better! LOL!

Riestrella - Is Riestrella your real name? Just curious. I'm glad you got some good rest and are feeling better. I had a little laugh over your Shaun T picture. haha! I will have to keep that movie in mind. I'm not a big movie watcher, but if one is recommended then I try to see it.

Munster - About the housewives who enjoy it....my best friend is definitely one of those people that loves to clean. She was just born that way. I asked her to come over and help me one day after I had DD and she didn't clean...she DEEP cleaned. She moved the couch, end tables, etc. too and vacuumed and everything. It was crazy. But it's what she does best. And yes, her house is ALWAYS spotless and the first thing she says when I walk in the door is "excuse my messy house." Sometimes I just want to punch her in the face for saying that...hahahah!! ...not really, but I'm sure you know what I mean. LOL!

Last edited by sgregg; 09-29-2011 at 10:06 PM.
sgregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 02:51 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 209/191/135

Height: 5 foot 6

Hey ladies!!

I'm a pervious 3FC user who never really got on the wagon to lose my weight before and is back with much more to lose.

There's a pretty detailed background story with some restrictive eating that lead to a weight that was too low and now emotional complusive eating that has lead to a weight that is too high but all that's basically beside the point.

The point is I'm here. With 60 pounds to lose. My blood pressure has gone up with the weight gain and I'm only 23 years old that's not something I need to worry about. Also, I'm a first year law student, I am stressed enough with school and the workload to then add being depressed and disappointed with myself for my weight is no bueno.

I know losing weight with the lack of free time and the amount of stress on me won't be easy, but I also know it' the only choice I have right now. I can't keep following the pattern of the last year +.

So, here I am! I'll try and check the dailies as often as possible because in the old days it was my favorite part of 3FC but we all know during finals and the like I might be a bit MIA.

Tomorrow is my start of my new mind set and hopefully a whole new world. I've done 30 Day Shred before and felt really good about the quick workout it provides on top of my more lengthy gym work out so that's going to be included too.

Nice to meet you all!!!
LawGirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote