Old 04-20-2011, 02:52 PM   #1  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Default A rant

This is more of a rant then anything, but feels free to share your stories or give advice!

Did anyone else find it easier to start this journey? Like come on I’m down to my last 13- 15 pounds to lose? (give or take the day and what I eat and how bloated I am.) I should be STOKED the last 15 man! Seriously it’s so close to the last 10!!! But why do I not have that same kick in the butt attitude I did back in April of 2010? Sure at that time I was going through a rough break up and the compliments were flooding in with how well I’m doing…but now it’s like no compliments, I don’t feel like pushing myself. Like come on! I stopped working out once I was done with my trainer (though I dropped a good 8 pounds after I quit working out.) I can’t even use the excuse oh I have two job now, (since I stopped working out when I was still only working one job) I don’t have time, because I DO! I DO HAVE THE TIME! That hour I take for a nap, or the two hours I have before work I can simply go to the gym…but I hate the gym (again…) and I really want this new BOB Harper DVD Ultimate cardio but I can’t find the dumb video anywhere! So I’m using that as a lame excuse not to work out because I’m slightly sick of Jillian, well 30 day shred anyways and I can’t stand her longer DVD’s that I wasted all that money on around x-mas time. It also seems like when I start dating some douche, (or any guy but I mostly attract douches) I stop going to the gym, I don’t stop taking care of myself because we do eat healthy most of the time, but the workouts are just….not there! I would have probably already have reached my goal of a 140 if I kept on going instead of slacking so much! I want to smash my head…Alright I feel a little better.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 03:01 PM   #2  
Live. Laugh. Love.

S/C/G: 191.5/126/120

Height: 5'1

Totally can relate to this I was so gung-ho about it the first 40-50 lbs and it's the last 20-30 that took the longest. I think when it became more vanity than health-related, I slacked off!

I'm back to kicking my *** again though after maintaining for a few months around 135-140! haha
InControl2Day is offline   Reply With Quote