Old 05-09-2011, 06:09 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 216/210/140

Height: 5'4"

Hey, ladies. I'd really like to join you! The school year is over for me, but I'm really hoping to lose a pretty significant amount before the school year starts up again. I've been off track since February, so I really could use a thread like this to help keep me motivated.

College: Roosevelt University
Year: Junior
Major: Psychology
Northern Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 07:00 PM   #107  
Now Loading Healthy ME

S/C/G: 265/262/187

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Belle View Post
Hey, ladies. I'd really like to join you! The school year is over for me, but I'm really hoping to lose a pretty significant amount before the school year starts up again. I've been off track since February, so I really could use a thread like this to help keep me motivated.

College: Roosevelt University
Year: Junior
Major: Psychology
Welcome and that's the exact reason I started this thread (for me) I want to work my @$$ off this summer and go back stronger than ever!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixietink View Post
Yes, we are super close! I have a heart condition that started up in October, and I go to UCSF for doctor's appts, so I am always up that way.

My boyfriend works in Fairfield!! I actually think we're moving a little closer to your way when I graduate. The boy might be getting promoted so we will end up somewhere between Vacaville and Walnut Creek, I think.
Oh my Aunt works in Walnut Creek at John Muir...who knows? We could have passed eachother a few times
Fit4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:52 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 195/*ticker*/123

Height: 5'2"

Hey ladies, been MIA the last few days, no weight change sadly, but been super busy with a lot of stuff and major project overload at school. The no- weight change is coming from too many snacks, but thankfully I have still managed to fit in gym time, so now I'm just hoping to get re-focused on snack control while finishing out this term.

Hope everyone's classes are going well and summer break is great!
AshleighAO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 01:21 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 145/145/118

My school just got out, taking one class over the summer and trying to spend most of my time at work to make more money for when the school year picks back up. Its so hard to drag myself at work when the weather is so nice and friends are going to the beach. Between all of this, trying to get my bikini body on!lol i've slipped up lately but yesterday i did the 30 day shred level one workout.
maylay03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 01:54 AM   #110  

S/C/G: 216/210/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit4Lyfe View Post
Welcome and that's the exact reason I started this thread (for me) I want to work my @$$ off this summer and go back stronger than ever!!!
Hey, Fit, thanks for the welcome! Yeah, I would love to look and feel better by the time next school year rolls around! I'm tired of hauling the extra pounds around on campus lol. I'm shooting for 20-30 lbs by the end of August.
Northern Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 01:11 PM   #111  
Golden

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5'4

Hi all,

I would like to join. I need the support as I will be going full time all the way til October when I will graduate. On top of that I have an internship throughout the summer. I really need to stay on track and it's going to be hard but I'm determined.
College: Buena Vista
Year:Senior
Major: Communications and Film
Mizzthingaling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 01:57 PM   #112  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

I would love to join this thread! I've been up and down since high school. I'm officially a junior now (yikes, I feel so old), going to Cardinal Stritch University with a musical theater major. And unfortunately, at 180, I really need to lose the weight I put on otherwise I won't get a job after college. So, I have that pressure! But my goal is to work out the majority of the summer and then hopefully continue to lose and maintain. Again, it's really hard to not get jobs because of your weight.
racrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 04:03 AM   #113  
doing it for me

S/C/G: 163/190/125

This thread is perfect!

I've just finished my second year at university in England doing Musical Theatre. I'm spending my summer at my university town working in a pub and I'm determined to lose 20lbs by September. I lost 15lbs last summer and I managed to maintain all year, and then in the last month I started at my job and since then I've put on 7lbs bcause of my messed-up eating patterns (I work some strange shifts and sometimes have lunch at 11am and then don't eat again until my break at 6pm, it depends how busy we are!)

I'm determined to sort it out, stop with the junk-eating and get down to Goal by the time school starts again!
katylil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 03:13 PM   #114  

S/C/G: IDK

Height: 5'9

racrane, in the past, well even now sometimes, i think that sometimes i wasn't given a job because of my weight or looks which made me even more depressed. that was also one of the reasons i decided to lose weight. then when i got thin i started working at a bar which was always my wish (i want to experience all kinds of jobs). i was so much more confident being thin and working there. and the owner was choosing only by the girls looks which is really shallow. but i needed money. but i couldn't stay there long because some clients started harrasing me so i quit. in that moment i wished to be fat again.
anyway, i found out yesterday that i passed my exam now i have the oral exam but i'm so nervous at orals and 3 assignments and presentations till next week plus 3 tests. instead of starting writing i'm procrastinating here but i usually do better if do last minute than in advance. but i'm not sure about this time. i hate when professors give everything in the last two weeks of school.
missunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:28 AM   #115  

Been way too long since I have been on the boards (ok only a week or so!) and this thread got bogged down, so here is the little boost to pick it up. Its too great of a thread to lose and there are some new girls Hi everyone.

So who finished the term? Who still has a while to go or who finished and are now in summer term??

My school is on trimesters, so we are halfway through week 9. Have one more week and then finals! But for me, practically all my work is due by this friday, so stress is getting to me. One cool thing though, my mom and I started going to the aqua fit classes at our gym and we are having a blast, and it's surprisingly a good workout.
Old 05-24-2011, 12:33 PM   #116  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

This is a wonderful thread wish I would have found it sooner!

College: Lorain CCC (for first two years, then off to The University of Akron)
Year:Freshman
Major: Nursing

I'm taking summer courses so by this fall I can be a sophomore. I'm really hoping by the time fall rolls around i can keep my goal and lose this weight!

Hope everyone is having a great day!
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:14 PM   #117  
Now Loading Healthy ME

S/C/G: 265/262/187

Height: 5'7"

Hey ladies The "Finals" beast finally spit me back out...how are ya?!?!?!?!
Fit4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:20 PM   #118  
TV Watcher

S/C/G: 232/208/160

Hey everyone! I would really like to join you guys. Summer session just started for me and I would really like to start some healthier habits before my 21st birthday coming up on Labor Day. I want to at least be out of plus sizes by then
triptriptrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:05 AM   #119  

Finals are next week for me, but other than my spanish test that I have tomorrow (not even a final but a chapter test!) I am not worried. I actually don't even have to study. My rough week was last week as this term seemed to be all about papers and projects and I had 7 to do in a week that were all due on Friday! So now that week is over, I feel like everything else I have is nothing!

I still have not found a job and I'm not taking summer classes So I am going to fill my time with job searches and gym time while I am unemployed. I hope to take a few new fitness classes I have never tried because they were always during school hours, so we will see.

and.... I'm taking the plunge, starting c25k on Monday and my partner, brother and his partner have all decided to do a 5k in Aug or Sept after I finish my program! They all are able to do 5k's so it's all on me and now we have a race (we are thinking the Komen Race for the Cure) I can't give up!
Old 06-02-2011, 12:51 PM   #120  
Chronic Pain Fighter

S/C/G: 165/?/128-132

Height: 5' 10''

School starts next week already started my internship... Need to stay motivated n focussed!!!
desiresdestiny is offline   Reply With Quote