Old 03-09-2011, 11:58 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 160/166/130

Height: 5' 2.5"

Thanks for everyone's input I think discussing our goals keeps it fresh on our minds (very helpful). Also, sharing ideas helps (goals/plans of action), so we all get more ideas of what can help give results (food/exercise).

What's everyone doing this week towards your goals?

Monday I ate a grilled chicken salad (no dressing; picked off the cheese) instead of usual chicken or burger with fries, drank at least five 8-oz glasses of water, and did 20 minutes of The Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD. Hoping to do AT LEAST another 40 minutes of exercise this week (starting easy, will gradually increase). Today I switched from a 24- to a 16-oz coffee cup I'll start using the smaller cup for coffee and the larger cup for water.

Hope everyone's staying on track I guess summer starts in May and lasts until Aug. in TX..
ferretgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:53 PM   #17  
On the way down!

S/C/G: 226/ticker/150

Height: 5'10.75

ferretgirl, its amazing how much altering size of portion can accomplish like your change in coffee cup.

As for my changes, I'm not changing exercise. Luckily, I workout twenty hours a week. No more time/recovery time for that. Instead, I've looked at my portions and snack habits. I have decided to measure the peanut butter I put on my toast and creamer in my coffee. Just doing that saves me calories. Also, I threw away the cake that I made to sabotage myself. Out of sight, out of mind.
redliss7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:24 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 209/178.8/150

Height: 5'4''

redliss....20 hours a week! how do you have time to fit all that in? That's a part time job!

I am working out and eating great. I am adding in some home arm and ab excersizes on top of my Zumba workouts.
Razorbackbritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 06:17 PM   #19  
On the way down!

S/C/G: 226/ticker/150

Height: 5'10.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorbackbritt View Post
redliss....20 hours a week! how do you have time to fit all that in? That's a part time job!

I am working out and eating great. I am adding in some home arm and ab excersizes on top of my Zumba workouts.
haha. it IS a part time job. Its been paying for all of my school and expenses for the past four years.
redliss7 is offline   Reply With Quote