Old 02-08-2011, 01:29 PM   #16  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Jess - I work in clinical trials. I'm going to school for my master's in health administration (ie I could stay in clinical trials, or work in a hospital or something like that).

I like clinical trials, I'm just fed up with the people I work with. I've been doing this for 7 years and they talk to me like I'm a moron.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 03:17 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Hello all

I'm bringing the positivity back...it is something we tried for awhile last year and it worked

lets all be positive... the more positive you think and act the better things are...seriously

Things are good here... got some surprise snow this weekend and got snowed in with the boyfriend which was nice

My eating is never good when being snowed in...nor has it been good in general on the weekends... But I'm changing that...besides valentines day I plan and will have perfect eating
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 03:50 PM   #18  
Brighter than the moon!

Positivity - I will not kill anyone by the time I leave here today at 6, and I will have a super awesome work out later.
Old 02-08-2011, 05:14 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Stella ~ I am so with you. I have been teaching special ed for TEN YEARS and the new person in charge told me today that I am writing my testing report wrong because of ONE FREAKING WORD! I was so mad!!!

Jess ~ I just found out today that the Glee Tour is happening again this summer and they're actually coming to Boston right near my birthday. I AM SO EFFING THERE IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!! LOL

We had a staff meeting after school today and then I tagged along with one of my fellow sped teachers and we made a Trader Joe's run. I got a couple things to try out and was laughing the whole time at how ADD my coworker is because she was all over the place. Apparently, her fiance doesn't let her do the food shopping because she gets distracted easily. LOL
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 05:47 PM   #20  
Brighter than the moon!

My boss is just...she feels out of control, so she needs to micromanage, and its like go over there and micromanage that person, leave me alone!

I get to get out of here in 20 minutes, then off to the gym and to write a case-study presentation for class tomorrow.

I'm also considering going to the gym in the morning instead of at school tomorrow night bc its just been so crowded that I can't do anything. Plus it would give me more time to work on my presentation for tomorrow.

/Food for thought
Old 02-08-2011, 06:24 PM   #21  

Stella- I love the gym in the morning...but its sooo cold here that I just cant seem to manage

Chele- Kick her in the face

I just did an hour on the elliptical and I'm starting Insanity tonight

On a side note...why didn't anyone tell me how awesome popchips were??? I mean I might eat the whole bag but they are definitely amazing
Old 02-08-2011, 07:50 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

I just have not been able to drag my butt to the gym! I am just so bored from it and tired if it being SO packed! Thankfully I have JM to kick my a$$ daily right here at home!
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:59 PM   #23  

Stella- The gym is an awesome place to burn off some steam. It's a great place to go when you're feeling angry.

Haley- Yes! Positivity is excellent. I love positivity. It is so easy to get sucked into the negative in our lives that we forget the positive. And might I say, your ticker is so inspirational! We're starting out pretty similar (I'm lighter, but shorter) and it's nice to see someone who has lost so much. Makes me think I can do it too! And Popchips are delicious

Linds- I'm guessing JM stands for Jillian Michaels? I have tried at-home working out and I just *need* my elliptical. I don't know what I'll do without a school to provide me a gym.

So I took a BIG step today and agreed to be in a dance that my friends are choreographing. It's a dance that requires a lot of sexy shimmy moves and booting popping and body rolls. Normally that makes me INCREDIBLY self-conscious, but it's something I really want to do and I don't want my weight to get in the way. I can be sexy too!
girlonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:01 PM   #24  
Brighter than the moon!

Haley - the only time I've ever seen them is on the West Coast, and they are friggin amazing. And yeah, the gym in the morning seems to be a better idea. I had to fight for a treadmill tonight (I won).

So I ran 4 miles in 46 minutes tonight /yaaaaay

I packed my stuff for tomorrow, put it in the car, showered, put my gym clothes on - BAM. Bring it, Wednesday.

I read the case study I have to present tomorrow, and I have enough time to go over the guidelines, make an outline, and I have 3 hours tomorrow to work on it before class since I'm working out in the morning. I feel like a rockstar. Woot.
Old 02-09-2011, 06:31 AM   #25  

Chloe- yeah I mean Jillian. I was cussing at her tonight. I used to NEED my elliptical too!!! It helped me lose weight for my wedding so we have a special friendship I am just so burnt out on going to the gym and it being pack all the time so I'm just switching it up a little bit!

Hope you all have a great day!
Old 02-09-2011, 06:37 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Linds ~ I am lucky in that I can get to the gym by 2:30ish every afternoon. At that point, no one's really there except for the regulars. I don't think I could handle going if there were a bunch of people to fight with for machines.

So this is the first Wednesday in about 4 weeks that we haven't had a snow storm. Working for the full week is totally overrated
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:58 AM   #27  

Chloe- you can do it!

Stella- I will mail you some when I send your dress back...what flavor would you like???

I went to the gyno this am... I did not like my weight on their scale... I was fully clothed with shoes and everything but still....that number made me not happy... I actually said ew gross outloud lol

I started Insanity last night... So hard... I flipped off Sean T... but I did the whole dvd after I had already done an hour of cardio...

Have a fabulous Wednesday ladies
Old 02-09-2011, 10:02 AM   #28  
Brighter than the moon!

Haley - that cheddar flavor? I think that was my favorite. And I heart you. You're totally amazing for doing the Insanity + cardio. I weighed myself this morning, I was annoyed as well.

Linds/Chele - omg the gym is irritating me lately because its so crowded. I want to work out, but I can't, and its starting to irk me. I broke the "30 minute work out while people are waiting rule" last night because I couldn't deal with it. This one woman was walking at 2.0 on the treadmill next to me IN A SKIRT. Sorry, I need to train for a 10 mile race and I pay just as much as you do, I'm NOT getting off of my machine so you can eff around.

I got to do 45 minutes straight on the stairmaster this morning, and it was wonderful
Old 02-09-2011, 03:45 PM   #29  

Stella- sh*t like that is just beyond annoying to me at the gym. I just want to yell..if you are going to just play around while you are here then LEAVE!

I can't decide if I will venture to the gym tonight or not....
Old 02-09-2011, 05:24 PM   #30  
Happiness is not a weight

Height: 5' 8"

Gah... I will go to the gym today. I will go to the gym today. I will go to the gym today.

Super tired from working too hard this past week and being up late to see da husband, and now super angry TOM. I probably won't do anything super strenuous, but since I skipped dance last night, I really need to go to the gym today
smisen is offline   Reply With Quote