3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   **Weekly Chat February 7 - February 13** (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/224982-%2A%2Aweekly-chat-february-7-february-13%2A%2A.html)

MiZTaCCen 02-13-2011 01:32 PM

i'm moody it's sunday I have no food in my house. I really don't want to use this credit card to get food for today and tomorrow that I've been struggling so hard to friggen pay off. But I have to. Let along my stupid email account maybe I should just delete because as much as it doesn't affect me it does (that's not going to make sense to anyone but me sorry) and I don't even know why! grrr I'm going to go shower, go spend 20 on food for today and tomorrow and then heopfully I'll feel better once that's all done.

Transporter 02-13-2011 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiZTaCCen (Post 3709690)
i'm moody it's sunday I have no food in my house. I really don't want to use this credit card to get food for today and tomorrow that I've been struggling so hard to friggen pay off. But I have to. Let along my stupid email account maybe I should just delete because as much as it doesn't affect me it does (that's not going to make sense to anyone but me sorry) and I don't even know why! grrr I'm going to go shower, go spend 20 on food for today and tomorrow and then heopfully I'll feel better once that's all done.

One step at a time, don't let everything you need to do overwhelm you, because thinking of everything at once won't get it done, and won't make you more productive. Relax :hug:
By the way i'm the opposite with e-mails, the moment i see something i dont need i delete.

MiZTaCCen 02-13-2011 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Transporter (Post 3709720)
One step at a time, don't let everything you need to do overwhelm you, because thinking of everything at once won't get it done, and won't make you more productive. Relax :hug:
By the way i'm the opposite with e-mails, the moment i see something i dont need i delete.

:hug: thank you :)
As for the emails I wish I could but one gmail shows a bit of what's been written and two...curiousity hits me so I have to read it lol.

FatPantsSkinnyJeans 02-13-2011 06:12 PM

HOLY CRAP! I am so sorry I feel off the face of the earth for a few days. Life got a little out of hand/ridiculous..... I won't go into details, but let's just say it involved at least two episodes of shutting myself in my apartment & crying/screaming like a toddler, and one fall on my a$s in the snow.

Despite the fact that I went over on my calories every day last week by 100-200, and did all sorts of horrible eating last night.. I managed to get all my exercise in.

I also achieved a new NSV today: I ran 8.57 miles, without stopping! (Well, except for traffic lights and when I had to hop gingerly through the snow/slush). I'm really happy with this, and it felt good to just run, sing to Lady Gaga, and let my thoughts roll. I absolutely feel calmer now that I've done it. (and, if I can keep it up, maybe a half marathon will be in my future?!)

I've been doing a lot of thinking over the past few days about why I overeat. If I didn't eat as much as I do, I'd already be at goal or past it. I notice that when I start to feel like I have lost control of whatever situation I'm in, I get the urge to snack or binge.

The question now is, what can I do to either replace this behavior, or stop it? Just telling myself "No" doesn't work. I have to figure it out, but I'm at least glad to see the pattern and work through it.

Catch you all in the new chat!
PS-Glad you're ok, fromthebox!