Old 01-17-2011, 09:37 AM   #1  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Default Quick Weekly Chat - January 17-23

Holy crap...how is it January 17 already?

I woke up really really nervous...I hate this feeling...I'll attribute it to the fact that I didn't work out yesterday. I plan to run lots after work today, so I'll fix it, but until then I'm just going to be jittery.

How was everyone's weekend?
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 09:55 AM   #2  
On the way down!

S/C/G: 226/ticker/150

Height: 5'10.75

Stella, I know that if I don't workout, I don't sleep well. At all. In fact, it takes ages to go to sleep and I totally get that jittery feeling. haha. You are not alone.

As, I'm only taking 6 credits [senior semester haha], I actually am bored out of my mind. We aren't in full 2O hours for practice yet and I'm just waiting on a ton of things to start so just kinda in limbo. I know I should appreciate this time because next year I'll wish for it back but right now it makes me anxious. lol.
redliss7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 09:56 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

My weekend wasn't much fun. We spent the entire weekend pretty much doing work around the house.

I had a few planned cheats yesterday and it made me feel incredibly sick! BARF!

I saw a new low this morning 146.2 COME ON 145! I did realize that I am at my lowest weight since being with my hubs. We met when I was at my highest weight.
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:54 PM   #4  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

Good morning ladies! I'm going to try really hard to eat only healthy foods today. Wish me luck
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:13 PM   #5  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

I have a really pukey feeling in my stomache and have babies on my mind...I'm not even in a relationship. WEIRD! I'm hoping this thing passes...
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:11 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Hi girls!!! My weekend was pretty much just spent at the gym and then I got roped into babysitting my nieces last night. Normally, I would love to babysit them.....but I was really irritable and getting really annoyed with the fact that they were *rightthere* the whole time. Seriously, if I stopped short, they probably would have bumped right into me. I need my own time away from everyone and everything...haha. One reason why I relish my gym time so much
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:14 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Height: 5'4"

Hi ladies!!

Stella - hopefully working out today will help - I hate that feeling.

Linds - Ahhhh!!! You had a cheat day AND hit a new low! You rock!

I sooo wanted to cheat today, but I made myself a sandwich & stuck to the plan. I have 4 days to drop a pound so I can get that massage on Friday.

I have to say...the newest craze around here is the stupid hCG diet & it is seriously making me angry. Almost the entire church staff is doing it, and I'm sorry, but it seems very stupid & irresponsible. It's another getting thin quick scam & it's not healthy. I was at a funeral this morning & my MIL commented about someone up on stage singing was doing the diet & it took everything within me not to rip her head off. I am sooo against it. OH! And! The guy who died...he was on the diet!! Anyway. I feel better now. Excuse the rant.

Hope everyone is having a FABULOUS Monday! It's beautiful here in Colorado today! Stay OP today, girls!!
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:26 PM   #8  

I have a friend that does the hcg thing. It works for her and she SWEARS by it but it is just not a lifestyle change. My mom was talking about some 17 day diet she wants to try and I tried to gently let her know that she would be better off counting calories and exercising. That's why i will not do extreme dieting like only eating veggies for snacks 100% of the time because I cannot do that forever. I have accepted that my weight loss is slow due to the fact that I am doing it by eating habits that I can keep up the rest of my life. If I said that I don't get frustrated I would be lying, but I don't want to do something, hit goal, go back to eating horrible and gain it all back. I'd rather eat in moderation and be active, get the weight off, be a little more relaxed with my calories/food choices, stay active and maintain.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:14 PM   #9  
Brighter than the moon!

Chele - I know how you feel about little kids. Sometimes its like OMG YOU'RE IN MY TELEPHONE BOOTH BACK AWAY.

Linds, I kind of have your philosophy. Yes, I'd lose weight really quickly if I never cheated, but life is not worth living with out chocolate. Or wine. Or pizza. So I enjoy what I enjoy, in moderation, and I'm fine with the fact that I tend to lose weight slowly.

I do feel better. I left work early and went to spin class, and then I decided to hop on the treadmill and run a while afterward. I had a lot of nervous energy, and I need to start doing that to train for the triathlon, so I figured hey, why not? Plus I had a snickers bar today, and that was added motivation to move my booty.

I don't feel like cooking, so I ordered Chinese, but healthy Chinese - steamed chicken and veggies with no sauce and some brown rice. My plan is to split it into two portions and take the rest for lunch. I mean I'd cook the same thing if I was cooking, so its not a big deal
Old 01-17-2011, 07:59 PM   #10  
Brighter than the moon!

Or I just ate the whole thing. But it was 75% veggies and I only had 1/2 cup of cooked brown rice. Win.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:06 PM   #11  

I'm taking today as my "rest" day from the gym....why do I feel so guilty? As long as I'm going 4-5x's, i'm good. I think I'm just so used to going every single day that I just guilt the heck of myself. I'm annoying my own self right now!
Old 01-17-2011, 09:49 PM   #12  
Hairstylist

S/C/G: 200/ticker/145

Height: 5'6

lindsB yea i know the feeling. I cant go on the weekends bc of my work schedule clashing w/ the hours the gym is open and it sucks I feel guilty for not working out but I go every day during the week so thats 5x's a week!
leslielou87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:47 AM   #13  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

just got home from soccer.

omg.

so.

tired.

jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:57 AM   #14  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

There's no more chocolate at work because I ate it all. Between yesterday and today I've plowed through like 1400 calories of chocolate. TOM combined with boredom at work is a b!tch. Day 7 of no pooping and I don't feel like I have to at all.

Pretty much ready to call it quits and go to bed at 4:30 pm
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:22 AM   #15  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

morning ladies!
FINALLY!! i woke up and my scale finally finally moved. im now down to 200.5 i looked at it and i have to look twice i was afraid my scale broke on me or something. lol.

Im so super happy right now!
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote