Height: 5'4

Yay Mickey!

I'm so over today.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 01:44 PM   #18  

S/C/G: highest 191/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Happy Tuesday all!

I've been a little under the weather the last 2 days I just want to sleep. But between work and a toddler, thats not gonna happen.

I discovered Protein Powder Pancakes this weekend! High protein, low fat and low carb = my dream! They are definitely dense, they are puffy but not airy like a regular pancake. They do the trick though.

My recipe -

1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
1/4 cup eggbeaters
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp cream of tarter
some sprinkles of cinnamon

It helps to beat the eggs and fold them in last. Then cook like a regular pancake. It makes 2 good sized pancakes for 179 calories. I top mine with peanut butter usually. I don't suggest making them ahead of time, they are best when fresh off the griddle.
jenn33082 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 01:49 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Height: 5'4"

Krampus - Ouchy. Have you considered taking a stool softener?

Mickey - Yay!!! Isn't that so rewarding?! Only 9 more lbs to your mini goal!

I need to get exercising. It's hard when hubby is home all day because I feel like a boob dancing in the living room but whatever. I need to get over it. Someone force me to exercise...
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 05:34 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

so exhausted...weather is ugly...just want to sleep...must make it to gym
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 08:16 PM   #21  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Was today pretty terrible for everyone?

There was just this gloomy vibe...

It was one of those "eff it I'm having a cupcake for lunch days" but I just did a nice hour work out, so I don't really feel bad about it. Now I'm making a veggie chicken dinner and I'm about to finish up this paper due tomorrow. I'm hoping that tomorrow is better...
Old 01-18-2011, 08:24 PM   #22  
Working it out!

S/C/G: 219/ticker/135

Height: 5'4'

Woohoo Great job Mickey!!! =) You are going to be in onderland in no time at all!!
Krizstyling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 08:51 PM   #23  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

Thanks everyone! I just thought my scale was never going to move. I was seriously considering buying a new one because i have has this one for a while.

but then my day ended horrible, as i talked to my ex (I know. . . I know) and it didn't end well and now were not talking. . .again. like he'll text me asking me what im doing and then send me another one ten minutes later saying never mind. and then when i say ok he wont reply. and when i ask him if he wants to talk he says yeah but then he wont talk, and i'll ask him why he wont want to talk and why he doesnt care and before i know t im being labeled dramatic. . .sigh.

and then i was pulling down my hooding in class because it just felt too tight on my neck and it ripped all down the front. . .soo embarrassing. . .
ANNND I spent 45 minutes doing my hair this morning because i was in such a great mood then it took only five minutes to walk form my car to my first class if it looked like i hadn't washed it in weeks. . .

is this day over already?

Madison-exercise!! (there i forced you! )
Jenn- sorry your under the weather! hope you get better!
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:07 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Today was good in the fact that it was snowy and icy and crappy out and school was cancelled, so I didn't have to go anywhere. However, I am so sick of being in this house and I just wanted to be out and about, but the roads were crappy.

And I have so much work to do in school tomorrow since we've had more snow days than school days this past week and I have a meeting tomorrow afternoon and I haven't had time to do testing on the student that the meeting is on. So, I'm hoping to get it done in the morning, run the scores, and then write a report if I have time before the last block of the day. We shall see if I can get through everything. I AM SO NEEDING THE GYM TOMORROW AFTERNOON ALREADY!!! haha
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:13 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Stella- I was totally 100% gloomy all day!

Made it to the gym atleast.
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:00 PM   #26  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Woah TOM hit me hard last week. As well as the snow, which is still hanging around. Had a really bad week of binging :C Ugh I don't even want to think about it.

Back on the horse today! 40 minute cardio blast felt good! And I ate on plan, within calorie range.

----

Diets + Moderation - We've all been there, done the fad diet thing. Life isn't worth living if I can't have me some Nutella + PB on occasion.

Mickey - YAY!

Jen - Oh, that sounds good! I'll have to try them
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:26 PM   #27  
Brighter than the moon!

Ooh. Nutella...
Old 01-19-2011, 01:09 AM   #28  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

NO! we cannot have another multi-day-long discussion about nutella!!!!! its not good for me!!!!!

lol

After work today i went on a shopping spree at target, woooo!!! bought some sweaters on clearance and some new makeup and a couple movies. then went for a double shift at the gym. spin class, then kickboxing. two hours of holycrapiwannadie-ness. now that i'm showered i feel FANTASTIC though

i'm sorry to those who had a difficult day. just remember that tomorrow is a new start!!!

night all!
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:06 AM   #29  
Brighter than the moon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzang View Post
NO! we cannot have another multi-day-long discussion about nutella!!!!! its not good for me!!!!!
hehe. I <3 you

Yes, it is a new day...and my "Thursday" technically...but I already want cookies. Rut Oh...
Old 01-19-2011, 06:25 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 268/260/194

Height: 5'7.5"

Jazz--love Target shopping sprees! I just had one online--I was trying to find some inexpensive boots that would fit over my calves and I figured they would have some, and then since I was already ordering and you can make returns to the store and I haven't bought anything in ages...well, I hope it all comes soon!

Mickey--congrats on the scale! Bummer on the boyfriend, and the hair..oh the hair, I can feel you there.

My throat is still sore (9 days and doctor said it's just a cold virus), PLUS I got pinkeye, PLUS I tried to see an eye doctor today about a different problem and ended up crying hard (stupid TOM) in the office after he was such a jerk...so embarrassing. So not exactly the best day ever and a real test of my supposed resolution to whine less!

In good news, I finally got to move my ticker down a pound. I know my plan is slow & steady, and I had to make up a little ground from the holidays but I was seriously ready for it to move!
zizania is offline   Reply With Quote