Old 08-16-2010, 09:55 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 171/171/125

Height: 5'0

Lightbulb Booze and Birthdays!

So my soon to be SIL had her bday party Saturday Night (pool party) well a lot of people didn't show because of the rain earlier in the evening. So its been rescheduled to next weekend. Which made me think, alcohol has empty calories, what are some good low-cal drinks I can enjoy at her party next week without feeling guilty afterwards?
Pandabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:18 AM   #2  
fabulous southern belle

S/C/G: 268/215/165

Height: 5'10"

My go-to liquor drinks are either a dry martini, gin & tonic (diet tonic if they have it) with a big twist of lime, or a jack & diet coke. All are around 100 calories or so. I don't drink as many bc I sip them slowly! As far as beer... Guiness (on draught) or Sam Adams Light are great for lower calorie beers, but then again, if I'm going to spend the calories I'll usually stick to 2 or 3 Magic Hats or Fat Tires and just plan them into my week! I like good, tasty beer!

Drink LOTS of water. Eat food (as in, don't skip a meal to drink more calories). And whatever you do DO NOT weigh yourself the next day. I know whenever I go out, I retain water like crazy for a couple of days, then it all shakes back out to normal.

Or just drink water with some lemon/lime and have a great time anyway! Being the DD is always a good excuse. Save lives and your waistline!
miss scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:31 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 171/171/125

Height: 5'0

thanks so much! Fortunatly its a pool party so I had 1 rum and coke all night and did losts of laps later!! lol!
Pandabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:51 PM   #4  

Height: 5'10

I like captain morgan and diet coke. 75 calories in 1.25 oz of captain and none in the diet coke! lol
I also like Mikes LIGHT Hard cranberry lemonade. 98 calories per bottle.
BassAckwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:53 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 220/211/150

Height: 5'3"

Where do you find the Light Mikes Hard Lemonades in flavors? I've only been able to find straight up lemonade and it makes me sad! I luvs the flavors!!!! but they're over 200 calories per bottle!
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:45 AM   #6  

Height: 5'10

They have both the Light reg. lemonade and the cran. lemonade in the liquor department at the grocery store here. Other wise check out a local liquor store.

They have a product locator on their website too! Which actually worked for me once when I was looking for something lol.

http://www.mikeshard.com/StoreLocator/index.php
BassAckwards is offline   Reply With Quote