Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 11:11 AM   #376  
Warning 3FC Addict

S/C/G: 256.6/225.2/155-ish

Height: 5'11"

HermersSis, trust me, I know that feeling . I started around where you are now, and I couldn't focus on numbers that seemed so far away (Heck, I still can't focus on something even 20 something away, ). Hang around here and take it in small mini goals, you'll get there. Grats on 41 pounds lost, that is awesome!

Get better ladies, it sucks being sick!

I'm still hovering around the Onederland line and the 190s forum is silent. I think I need to drag you guys right on over with me, c'mon you can do it!

Last edited by zanheltangia; 10-18-2010 at 11:12 AM.
Old 10-18-2010, 12:21 PM   #377  
Soon to be Greek Goddess

S/C/G: 205/180/145

Height: 5'7

I agree Zan these ladies need to get over to the 190's thread - it's boring over there!
Old 10-19-2010, 12:48 PM   #378  
Warning 3FC Addict

Hey ladies, how's Tuesday going for everyone???
Old 10-19-2010, 03:42 PM   #379  

S/C/G: 216/210/140

Height: 5'4"

Hey, ladies!

I'm hoping to be in the 190s thread soon. Being the obsessive weigher that I am, I've been on the scale about 5 times between today and yesterday and I keep seeing 203! I haven't been so close to 199 for at least a couple of years. I hoping that it's not just my cold playing tricks on me, lol. I'm trying to decide whether or not I should change my ticker. Hmmm...

How's everyone else doing?
Old 10-20-2010, 09:22 AM   #380  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

Height: 5'6"

I've been stuck lately so I decided to calorie count for a week trying to stay around 1600 calories per day. Yesterday I ended up at 1679 but I was STARVING at the end of the day. I didn't make the best breakfast choice and ate part of a bagel, which made things worse so hopefully without that today I won't be so bad. But it did mean I finally dropped down to 211 on the scale this morning. Then again my cold seems to finally be going away (although there are still some lingering effects) so it could just be from that. I figure I'll try it for a week and see how it goes. If my cold goes away and I'm still above 210 then I'll change my ticker but I want to wait until it's done first...

For those that calorie count were you this hungry at first?

Also, I'm using sparkpeople to calorie count.. does anyone else use that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphellae View Post
I agree Zan these ladies need to get over to the 190's thread - it's boring over there!
I'd love to, I'm really trying hard to get there soon!!!

HermersSis- hang in there! I know when I look at even my first few goals I get overwhelmed but I just try on focus on the obvious results I have right now like feeling better, more energy, and my clothes fitting more loosely. I'm also an obsessive weigher but it does help me to stay on track.

Belle- you're almost there, congrats! Only 3 pounds to go, wow!

Last edited by runningfromfat; 10-20-2010 at 09:23 AM.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:10 AM   #381  
is super awesome.

S/C/G: ...ticker...

Height: 5'7"

Talking

OMG I CAN'T WEIGH IN FOR ANOTHER ELEVEN DAYS!

Holy poo, I want to know. It's killing me! I'm hoping for 225. I feel like I'm a 225. If so, I'm still on track for my 199 by 1/1/11.

I have a slight allergy fest going on in my face, stupid fall and I thank my Dad daily for this, lol. He just laughs at me, haha. At least I'm not allergic to pets like he is, I don't know what I'd do without my kitties! I sound nuts.

We got our new stove! And microwave! We decided the second anniversary was the 'appliance anniverisary', and Lowes was having a sale and I had a coupon, so we bought them. Amazing. So the kitchen remodel is like, 85% done. WHEW. It's taking up precious work out time I could be burning off more calories thought, instead of painting trim and hanging up things. It looks snazzy, so that's okay I guess. I'll have to put up some before and after's, its a HUGE diff! It's going from 'builders special' to 'custom' ... yey!!

How's everyone else today?
Old 10-20-2010, 09:52 PM   #382  

S/C/G: 250/135.8/13?

Hello ladies!

Just got done making spaghetti and meat sauce, but with spaghetti squash and I think I turned out great. Even my sister (whose not dieting) had a bite and said it was good! I've made spaghetti squash a few times and had it with curry before, but I after tonight I think tomato sauce goes much better with it.

I like that I've been cooking more and trying new things, but sometimes in the back of my head, part of me is going 'Come on! Its so much faster and easier to pick up fast food! Why bother!' Can't listen to it though.

Quote:
Running, I calories count but I've never really been hungry on it. I eat between 1200-1500 calories a day, but I also keep tabs on the rough number of carbs and protein I eat. That helps me keep my diet somewhat balanced, letting me eat more. Having protein at every meal also helps keep hunger away for me.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:35 AM   #383  

Hey, ladies! I hope we've all been doing well and staying on track.

I'm so proud of myself lately as far as my diet is concerned. I was able to resist the desire to stuff my face after I hadn't been eating much because of my cold. I wanted to pig out on everything in sight! I've also been consistently staying within my calorie allowance, so I've had some small victories. I still haven't quite gotten back into exercising yet, though. I find myself getting out of breath easily and going into coughing fits because I still have a lot of icky stuff in my nose, throat, and chest. This cold is really dragging itself out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by runningfromfat View Post
I eat around 1200-1400 calories a day. Most days it's 1200, but I like to give myself some breathing room because some days 1200 is just not enough. It's pretty restrictive, but I really don't find myself getting hungry if I spread out my meals/calories the right way. I tend to get extremely hungry at night and that's when I'm most likely to binge, so I always try to eat most (or a good portion) of my calories towards the end of the day. When I do this I don't get the desire to binge. If I've eaten most of my calories earlier in the day, then I am absolutely starving by the end of the day and late at night! So for me it's helpful to eat most of my calories around the time I'm most likely to be very hungry.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:15 AM   #384  

S/C/G: 236/221/135

HI ladies I'm new here and I am ready to be out of the 200's. I weighed in at 211 lbs yesterday so only 12 lbs to go.
Old 10-21-2010, 12:18 PM   #385  

S/C/G: 210/ticker/165

Height: 5'11

Hey everyone, I'm sort of new, been reading through the thread and it sounds like everyone is doing really well! I'm excited to join, I've lost the same 10 lbs over and over, going from 200 to 210 to 200 to 210 and I'm ready to lose it for good. Come thanksgiving I am hoping to see 199 on the scale!
Old 10-21-2010, 12:30 PM   #386  
is super awesome.

S/C/G: ...ticker...

Height: 5'7"

Welcome ladies!! Hopefully none of us are here too much longer!

Not that we dont like eachother, lol, it's just better for us all to be in that other "boring" thread, ...
Old 10-21-2010, 02:02 PM   #387  
Newbie Nurse

S/C/G: 285/250/281

Height: 5'9"

work from 3pm-11:30pm...all i'll have for lunch is baby organic carrots and 2 slices whole wheat bread. I hope it gets me through this shift.
Old 10-22-2010, 09:16 AM   #388  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

Welcome ladies!

I have to admit. I'm beyond frustrated at this point. I feel really swollen. My wedding ring is very tight and I'm not at a weight where it should be tight. Also, I've been fluctuating between 211 and 213 almost every other day this week even though I've been working out and even have started to calorie count! I just can't figure out what's going on. I had my TOM and now this cold that just keeps hanging on. I'm going to try and go for a nice long run today and see if that will help. I've been drinking tons of water to see if that can help with the swelling at least. Anybody know something that helps with water retention?
Old 10-22-2010, 10:25 AM   #389  
Warning 3FC Addict

Back at 200.4. Dude, this is insane!
Old 10-22-2010, 04:45 PM   #390  

Welcome, tblassinggame and stephandra!

Running, hang in there! Have you tried switching up your exercise routine?

I'm so confused about all the weight loss I'm seeing this week. I weighed in at 201 today. Yesterday I was 202. I even saw the scale flirt with 199 for a second! I'm eating the bare minimum (1200 calories/day), so maybe that's what it is. I usually eat around that, but I also tend to eat around my upper limit on some days, as well. Now I barely feel like eating the 1200. I'm definitely happy to see that 201, but I just hope I don't gain it all back once my appetite comes back fully.
Closed Thread