Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 12:50 AM   #151  

S/C/G: 216/210/140

Height: 5'4"

Hey, guys. Can I join in here? I'm very new here at 3FC (though I've been a lurker for quite awhile) and this thread is probably one of the most relateable to me. "Get Me Outta the 200s!" is what I've been thinking probably everyday since I found out I was over 200 lbs. :P I'm used to being right around 170, but 40 more pounds recently just came on out of nowhere. I didn't even realize it until I figured out that it was too much of coincidence that all of my clothes had shrunk lol.

At my last weigh-in I was 216 lbs. I've been so close to seeing 190-something in the last few months (the closest was 201 - the torture!), but I always seem to fall off the wagon right before I get there. I'm hoping this thread can provide a bit of accountability. Thanks, ladies!
Old 09-09-2010, 11:58 AM   #152  
Warning 3FC Addict

S/C/G: 256.6/225.2/155-ish

Height: 5'11"

Be persistant, Running! I think I need to find something that weights fifty pounds and lift it in my arms, this just doesn't feel real.

Of course you can join, Belle!

How is everyone doing?
Old 09-09-2010, 04:06 PM   #153  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

Height: 5'6"

Welcome Belle! We're at the same place so hopefully we both reach onderland soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanheltangia View Post
Be persistant, Running! I think I need to find something that weights fifty pounds and lift it in my arms, this just doesn't feel real.

Of course you can join, Belle!

How is everyone doing?
Yep, I'm definitely working on that. Now wouldn't that be a good work out if you had to lift everyday what you already lost?
Old 09-09-2010, 05:27 PM   #154  

Thanks, Zan and Running! It's really good to be here. Onderland is not far off for any of us, it looks like!

Congrats to you both on your weight losses so far! I don't think I've ever lost more than 10-15 lbs on a diet myself, probably because I lacked motivation to do everything I needed to do (like exercise). No more of that! I actually got in a full 30 minutes of exercise yesterday - that's a first for me .
Old 09-09-2010, 07:38 PM   #155  

S/C/G: 232/ticker/150

Height: 5"6'

This thread is so for me. I want to get out of the 200s so bad. I keep gaining a pound then losing 2, I'm following my program my body just hasn't figured out what it wants to do yet. The lowest that I've seen in the 200s is 215. So I'm definitely screaming get me out of the 200s
Old 09-09-2010, 10:16 PM   #156  
Motivated Chick!

S/C/G: 224/224/200

Height: 5'2"

Hi, I just joined the forum and someone mentioned this thread!!! I want to break 200 so BAD. I don't think I have been under 200 for the last 4 years. I think its high time for me to get there. I am motivated, but I lack consistency. So thats why I joined the forum. Its encouraging to see so many people working towards their goals.
So my last weight in (monday), I was 208... I wont weight myself until next Monday, but I hope to be a little below that. I have been going to the gym and watching what I eat... It might be unachievable, but I would like to hit 199 on October 7th (so in just under one month...).
This weekend should be challenging, one of my colleagues is coming for a visit, which means dinners and lunches at restaurants, and bars...
Old 09-09-2010, 11:41 PM   #157  

Quote:
Originally Posted by miriko View Post
Hi, I just joined the forum and someone mentioned this thread!!! I want to break 200 so BAD. I don't think I have been under 200 for the last 4 years. I think its high time for me to get there. I am motivated, but I lack consistency. So thats why I joined the forum. Its encouraging to see so many people working towards their goals.
So my last weight in (monday), I was 208... I wont weight myself until next Monday, but I hope to be a little below that. I have been going to the gym and watching what I eat... It might be unachievable, but I would like to hit 199 on October 7th (so in just under one month...).
This weekend should be challenging, one of my colleagues is coming for a visit, which means dinners and lunches at restaurants, and bars...
Hi, Miriko. I'm probably the someone you're talking about. I responded to you in the Introductions section and mentioned this thread. Nice to see you here!

I only weigh myself every Monday as well. I'm hoping to have at least lost a pound or two by next Monday, but if I haven't it won't be a huge upset since I've just started. I've started exercising five times a week for 30 mins, but I know my diet needs a bit of tweaking. BTW, I think your goal is very much achievable. If you aim to lose an average of around two pounds a week, you could definitely get there!

Missinternational, hello! Being so close to seeing that "1" is torture, isn't it? I think we'll all get there, though. Nice to see you in this thread as well.
Old 09-10-2010, 08:54 AM   #158  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Im working my way out but its hard. I have 29lbs and I want to make it this year. Lets go we can do this!!!
Old 09-10-2010, 11:08 AM   #159  
Warning 3FC Addict

We can do this!

Any plans/goals for the weekend?

Old 09-10-2010, 11:16 AM   #160  
is super awesome.

S/C/G: ...ticker...

Height: 5'7"

Holy new people, batman!

HI EVERYONE WHOS NEW!

I'm Katie.

Anywhos, the dreaded weigh in post-vacation is tomorrow morning. I've been so good for 2 weeks, I'm hoping its a loss, but... I shall be okay if its not. I will keep calm and carry on, .

Goal for the weekend is to not go nuts tomorrow at my husbands best friends vow renewal. We are helping out a lot, and theres a lot going on. I'm trying to plan what I'll eat. Luckily its a nautical theme, and they have having clam-bake style foods, so I'll get in some veggies and seafood or a chicken boob.

Wish me luck!

And Onderland HERE WE COME!
Old 09-10-2010, 11:50 AM   #161  

S/C/G: 266.2/See ticker/133.0

Height: 5'5

I'm going to be here a while, since I have 57 pounds till Onederland, but that's okay!

My hope is to be at 249.9 by October so then I can officially say I'm closer to 200 than I am to 300. :-D
Old 09-10-2010, 01:27 PM   #162  
Warning 3FC Addict

Woohoo, Ven!
Oh, and I must say, that avatar of yours makes me *squee* in a very fan-girl way.

Have fun, Kate!
Old 09-10-2010, 04:59 PM   #163  

S/C/G: 232/ticker/150

Height: 5"6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanheltangia View Post
Grats, Running!

I just hit my 50 pound mark. C'mon onderland!
Congratulations!! It must be awesome to hit the 50lb mark
Old 09-10-2010, 06:55 PM   #164  

Hey, everyone. Hope you all are well and staying focused on your goals!

My goal for the weekend is just to have a bit of restraint. For some reason I tend to forget about my diet and eat what I want/exercise less on weekends. I'm going to try to start being conscious of this and not let my guard down!

I usually only weigh myself on Mondays, but I just had to sneak a peak today - couldn't help it! I've lost 2 lbs since Monday, but I won't officially record my weight until Monday's weigh-in. I'm still excited about that little 2 lb loss, though!
Old 09-10-2010, 06:59 PM   #165  
Soon to be Greek Goddess

S/C/G: 205/180/145

Height: 5'7

Hey everyone, I'm reaaally new here. I have been floating through life the past couple of years and oh wow! Hello 205 lbs. Right before starting an office job, I was healthy, in tune with myself, and confident. Then, the long hours began, tired more and more at the end of each day, and I got out of going to the gym. My weight steadily creeped up on me (how does it do that) and so I am now sitting at 205 (or 210 depending on which gym scale I use). It's so difficult to think of myself as obese. I am struggling daily with my self image and it's affecting my relationship as well.

I tried personal training and loved it to death. I was scheduled and would let someone down if I didn't go. Now that is over (it was expensive) and I learned a few things, but I got sick afterwards and got out of the gym yet again, and was about halfway back to square one in regards to my level of fitness.

I would like to think of my wedding date as my timeline. I know that even if I lose 20 or 30 lbs until then, I will feel 100% better than I do now. If I lose more, that is terrific too. I just want to feel and look healthy, radiant, like I used to.

So... thus my journey with the 200 club begins, hoping that my journey starts with the 190 club soon !!!
Closed Thread