Old 03-30-2010, 09:55 AM   #1  
on the way to skinny

S/C/G: 278/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Default Attack Of The Cookies!!!!

So I walk downstairs this morning, i'm the only one home...and there is a plate of like 50 bazillion warm soft chocolate chip cookies on the kitchen counter. My family is all gone, I'm home alone...the cookies were obviously made this morning, although I have no idea why someone would make cookies before going to work or school in the morning....but still...they're fresh and soft and warm and CALLING MY NAME.

Seriously, no one is home. I could eat the whole plate of cookies and say it was the dog and no one would know....

but I DON'T WANT TO.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone tell me not to eat the damn cookies. I'm hiding out in my room right now and I lit some incense to get rid of the cookie smell in my room (the whole house smells like them >.<)...but I mean, I'm going to have to go down there eventually. I'll have to eat lunch, and avoid the cookies...and I honestly do not know if I'm strong enough. Maybe, if I can limit myself, I'll just have one. They're very small...so maybe it wouldn't be so bad? idk....I SHOULD NOT EAT THE STUPID COOKIES!!!

I just need someone to tell me that I can resist, and that I don't need the stupid cookies...and whatever other brilliant advice you ladies can come up with.
DivineFidelity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:08 AM   #2  

S/C/G: original 221 198/ticker/150

You don't need the cookies... put tissues in your nose, lol. Take a nice warm shower or bath and relax. Remind yourself why you don't want to have the cookies. Eat healthy and be proud of your newfound self control! You CAN do this... and post back often to let us know how you're holding up.

YOU CAN DO IT! YOU CAN STAY AWAY!!
stargzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:14 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 243/190/150

Height: 5'4"

You don't need the cookies. Drown them in water, then take the gloppy mess to your outside trash. You don't want a cookie. You want them ALL. And that does not coincide with your goal to lose weight. Take a shower, open the windows, get dressed and go for a walk until the cookie STENCH leaves the house. You have no obligation to keeop those cookies. You have an obligation to do whatecver it take to not eat them. WHATEVER IT TAKES NO MATTER WHAT!

Barb
angelskeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:16 AM   #4  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

You don't need them!

I wouldn't drown them, as someone obviously made them for a reason, but maybe cover them in tin foil so you don't have to look at them/smell them. Out of sight, out of mind!

You can resist!!!
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:18 AM   #5  
Borderline Amazing!!!

S/C/G: 230/228/165

Height: 5'6"

You have lost almost 70 lbs!?!?! That's awesome! I know you didn't do that by eating cookies! And next time, please don't go into a super yummy description, you have me craving cookies : )
BrittanieYork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:23 AM   #6  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

YOU CAN RESIST!!!!!! Which is more important to you? The temporary satisfaction of the cookies or the loss on the scale/feeling better about yourself?

I vote for feeling better about yourself, plus its empowering to overcome the temptation. Also, if I were you I would tell whoever made it that next time they do that to hide them. I ask my parents to hide stuff all of the time.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:32 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 249/175/149

Height: 5'8"

D O N T E A T T H O S E C O O K I E S !!
Seriously girl, you're STRONG and you CAN say no! If it were me, I'd probably have to literally cover them with a towel or something... do whatever it takes! Just think of this as a time to practice using self control... I did this the other day with chili dogs, and felt pretty good afterwords!

YOU are in control... not those dang cookies!
kuhrisuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 12:32 PM   #8  
on the way to skinny

S/C/G: 278/ticker/160

I ate one, with my lunch...but I calculated the WW points for it and I'm counting it. If I didn't allow myself to eat one and just count it, I was going to end up eating all of them and ignoring it. They weren't even THAT bad for you, because whoever made them made them really super tiny. lol.

I probably could have resisted if I really tried, but I didn't eat breakfast this morning (I'm out of my cereal, AND my oatmeal. lol), so I figured I had a few extra points.

Oh, and after I ate one of them, I put the rest in a cabinet....so they weren't just laying out on the counter.

Oh, and Feral...I've asked them to "hide" things before....but they never do. In my parents eyes, I'm wasting my time trying to lose weight. They really aren't very supportive....and my little sister wants me to GAIN weight because she doesn't like the fact that within the next 30 lbs, I'll be the same weight as her, and I'm like 4 or 5 inches taller....>.<
DivineFidelity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 12:42 PM   #9  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Good for you on eating just one! Honestly I would of done the same. I have even been known to take a bite out of a cookie and throw the rest in the trash.

I do think it is a great idea to hide them. And way to go on losing so much already!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 01:13 PM   #10  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineFidelity View Post
I ate one, with my lunch...but I calculated the WW points for it and I'm counting it. If I didn't allow myself to eat one and just count it, I was going to end up eating all of them and ignoring it. They weren't even THAT bad for you, because whoever made them made them really super tiny. lol.
GOOD JOB!! That's how I work, if I deny myself, I'll just go nuts.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote