Old 04-04-2010, 09:06 PM   #91  
Cherry Bomb

S/C/G: 180/170/130

Height: 5'3"

An ex-friend (and brief fling) of mine ended up being a really sh*tty friend after all, and spread a bunch of mean (untrue) things about me to our mutual friends. And called me an "extremist" because I am a vegan (I bought her non-vegan food when she would stay at my house! wtf?!). She ended up gaining a bunch of weight and is now losing it (in part because she switched to eating mostly vegan to lose weight).
I don't want her to get get thinner than me, so when I feel like giving up I think about her getting thin and talking sh*t about my weight to our friends. She's hot, but damnit I'm staying thinner than her!
cherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 02:18 AM   #92  
Ready for a change!

S/C/G: S/C/G: 277/277/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassAckwards View Post
I want to be "the hot one". Not just the funny one, or the one with the pretty face or whatever else. I want to be the one who gets noticed when I'm out with my friends!
I totally want that, too!! I'm sick of getting just the pretty face comment
love114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 02:34 AM   #93  
Ready for a change!

S/C/G: S/C/G: 277/277/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful8 View Post
I hate being in the dressing room struggling to pull those size 14's over my hips only to hear the girl in the next the room say, the 6 is too big can you get me a 4 please! It's drives me friggen insane and I feel like bursting into tears.

I want to be that girl that's saying that the 8 is a little too loose or the size M top is just too big can you get me a smaller size, and then when I step out of there I want those other girls to be envious of my body.

I know it's shallow but I really really really want to be in that situation.
I feel this way too! So so frustrating!
love114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 01:45 PM   #94  

I actually have a few evil motivators.

1.) A guy I used to have a huge crush on always used to ignore me. I found out he's a douche(a really hot one, unfortunetly) so I want to be slim and show him what he's missing!

2.) I would LOVE to be able to run into old classmates who used to say crap like: 'do you have any other hot people in your family, besides your cousin whitney?'

3.) i want to turn heads. i'm tired of getting comments like, 'you're so cute. you're adorable.' you know whats adorable? puppies and kittnes. i want to be hawt!
loveLauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 05:25 PM   #95  
Priscatip

Height: 5' 6"

I love this thread. I really do. This is going to be all I think about at the gym after work today.
Two huge motivators: I'm moving back to my hometown in two months, and I'm getting married in 6 months. I was so super thin in high school, and now... well, I'm not now. And I want to feel pretty and awesome when I see the stupid girls who still live there. And I WILL look freaking amazing in my wedding dress.
Priscatip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:43 PM   #96  
bex

S/C/G: 260.5/207/150

I have a whole heap of "girlfriends" (I use the term lightly) who are total biatches and I just cant wait to see their faces when I next see them!!
bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 09:17 PM   #97  

Height: 5'6

I want to shop the good clearance racks. Clothes are too expensive! Haha. There is always much more sale stuff in the smaller sizes hard to find cheap big clothes. -sigh-

I want to have sex and not be too shy to be on top. *blush* hahaha XD!
MutableParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 09:22 PM   #98  
Stronger then ever

S/C/G: 160/125

Height: 5'4

For me i am going to say my cuzsen she is a little evil she had the nerve to say she liked going out with me because it made her look super sexy and thin next to me ugh! and my husband who does not support me sense i start a diet then fall of and begin again. He was really mean about it, and thinks I cant do it. Well here I go...everytime I workout to tae bo is his face I kick and punch sorry venting too much.
By the way i am new hi everyone...
MoEstrada23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 09:53 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 270/230/165

Height: 5'9"

I live in the same town as a guy I had a major crush on in high school, and I'm still sort of friends with his sister. I want to be hanging out with her and somehow run into him and just be like, "oh, hey, what's up?"
jennyplain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 06:51 AM   #100  

S/C/G: 327/293/125

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixxi View Post
Well I already posted here but after having Easter dinner with my Mom and Stepfather, i thought i'd post again. I couldn't finish eating my prime rib so my stepdad decides to say "Oh come on, you can finish that! Your twice my size"!. Awesome. I cried the whole hour ride home. Sooooo, my motivation to lose the weight is to shove it in his face! Im not twice his sized either, he's just a d*ck that likes to make me feel like a bag of crap. Next time i'm in kickboxing class i'll be kicking his a**!!
What a jerk! Seriously! If it was me, I probably would have picked up my plate and dumped it on his head! (Honestly, I really would have! I've been known to do worse) And I HATE the 'you're twice my size' crap. It's so demeaning! And rude! I hope when he sees how much weight you lose kicking butt in class he puts his foot in his mouth and chokes on it a bit!
You go girl!
christinesefton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 07:49 AM   #101  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

I want to be hot... that's all there is to it . I want my husband to be happy to come back from being out to sea (he's Navy) hehe
ValRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 02:32 PM   #102  
This is the time!

S/C/G: 175/165/150

Height: 5'9"

This isn't evil but...
I want to be beautiful for my fiance because he wants to marry me!
jewels05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 02:56 PM   #103  
Forever fighting the fat

S/C/G: 185/171/153

Height: 5ft 9ins

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewels05 View Post
This isn't evil but...
I want to be beautiful for my fiance because he wants to marry me!
aww thats so sweet.
Just noticed your stats, i'm 5ft 9ins but 30lbs heavier......may I ask what dress size you are now......Just so I can guage what I might be if I get to that weight.

wont be offended if you dont want to tell

xx
X Lexi X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 03:44 PM   #104  

S/C/G: 375/ticker/275

Height: 5'7.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thousandsunny View Post
The evil side of me totally wants to get objectified by men. I want, at least once in my life, some guy to whistle at me or make an obscene comment or just be like "Yeah, baby, shake that!"
A to the Men sweetie! I want guys to check me out and not because I have a ba-dunk-a-dunk!

I don't care so much about any ex's or former B's in my life; thankfully I've been blessed to never have anyone be truly mean to me about my weight. However, I do want to wear petticoats w/out the tree trunk looking legs! Cankles, be gone!
MarinePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 11:25 PM   #105  
here we go again

S/C/G: 154/145/126

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromtheshoe View Post
And my mom, who always used to say to me "You could be a model if you could lose weight"... I think it was supposed to be a compliment, but... ouch
I know what you mean about mums. When i told her i wanted to be a cheerleader, her first comment was ..'oh...ok. as long as they dont expect you to be skinny'.
I know how she meant to say it and stuff but that cut a lil deep, esp considering that up until that point, i thought i was skinny lol
cheercoach0101 is offline   Reply With Quote