Old 03-29-2010, 10:35 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 327/293/125

Height: 5'5"

I want people to wonder "How did he get her?" as opposed to "What's he doing with her? He could do so much better!" I would also to be able to post pics online and have friends that I haven't seen in years say "Wow" instead of "Cow."
And I want my evil wicked stepmother to eat her words when I am no longer the "fat, lazy, good for nothing, waste of space" she claims I am. She's not a nice person...

And I want to make other guys jealous that they can't have me!
christinesefton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:50 PM   #17  
Canadian on the Inside

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinesefton View Post
I want people to wonder "How did he get her?" as opposed to "What's he doing with her? He could do so much better!"
Wow, that's not what I was going to say, but it really hit home with me.

Actually, when I was in 7th grade, there was this chart on the wall in the health classroom that told you how much you should weigh based on your height. I was supposed to be 125 lbs. (which is on the low end of the normal BMI range), and it bothered me for many years, even after I knew it wasn't strictly correct. Even though I'm not aiming that low, sometimes when I want to pig out I think, "Maybe someday I'll be 125," and it keeps me going.
Paja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:56 PM   #18  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

I want to finally not be the fat twin. :C
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 11:41 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 140/120

Height: 5'3"

This is an awesome thread. I agree with everything..I want to show family, exes, the girls the guys went for instead, my boyfriend's ex, i want to be one of the pretty, skinny friends who isn't embarassed to go swimming or in a hot tub. I wanna wear what I want and be happy with myself.
I hope I get to feel that!
loveflowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 11:41 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 265/TickTickBoom/ST-220

Height: 5'6

I'm loving this thread!

I had an old friend (14 years or so) who was very diet obsessed. I really blame a lot of it on her. I was comfortable in my body when I was 14 or so, but she wanted to diet... so we'd diet. Stupid yo-yo dieting. Many, many pounds and years later, and a broken friendship, I want to run into her at the grocery store and ask her why she's wearing what she's wearing when it would look so much better on someone with a body like me. I'd never NEVER actually say it, but it plays out in my head like that. Last time I ran into her at the grocery store, we didn't acknowledge each other, but let me tell you. She's a size 20 (well, was, I saw she clearly gained some weight since I saw her a year ago so I'd bet on at least a 22 by now). A pear shaped size 20/22, so a big booty. We'd always laugh and say Fed Ex shipped me all the boobs and her all the butt. She was wearing leggings with furry wedge heel boots (all brown) with a brown zip up hoodie and a bright blue tank top underneath. I knew it was her right away just from the way she walked past me swaying her hips. I wanted to send her to What Not to Wear immediately. Nothing was hidden in such an outfit. The leggings didn't fit her which was obvious by the shine they let off of the stretched nylon within the fabric, and the plastered-to-her hoodie clearly wasn't a good choice either for that specific outfit.

Like I said, I could NEVER say the above statement to her face. I'm a better person than that, but I did think it through in my head. I'd just love to strut my stuff in front of her with a new bod, making her jealous, since she thinks it's okay to eat an entire bag of 12 rice cakes (or whatever there are in a bag) as a dessert in one sitting. Us women are so evil.
Gourmet Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 12:56 AM   #21  
Still pushing to ultimate

S/C/G: 153/CT/135

What a cute thread!! Its my 10 year HS reunion and Im the only one out of 6 girlfriends who is single, no children. And even though they think I'm sad about it...I'm very happy not to be in their shoes. But I want to show up looking fly and looking like I never changed. I was always the athletic friend but thicker then most. I have five months to get to 130 so I think its doable....
bablou00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 02:07 AM   #22  
Not so starving student

S/C/G: 152.3/ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

I want to be the thin, fit girl other girls hate. I would love to run into one of the mean, skinny, athletic girls from middle school and look better than them. I'd also like a guy to talk to me just 'cause I look hot, not because he needs help in class or has a question about an assignment. I don't want to be the "smart" girl but the "hot, smart girl."
rosekeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 02:23 AM   #23  
cass

S/C/G: 167/ticker/90

Height: 5'2

Quote:
I want everyone who ever said, "your sister's SO pretty... you look nothing like her!" to put their foot in their damn mouth.

ughhhhhhh. same here. when people tell me i look like my sister i'm like aww thanks! she gets this look and says "no... we dont"

which we dont... but ugh.

plus family. the worst part is overhearing people talking about how fat you are. and yes- everytime we see each other its ther first thing they mention... or dont. "ohh you look great! you've lost weight!" or... just silence.

plus i have so many trips this year. i have one next week which i will still be fat for- but i'd love to see my friends later this year and have them see how much weight i've lost.

then... i'm going to england in the fall, where i will probably be staying with a friend who last saw me oh... about 40 pounds ago... and i'm going to get that look godd.amnit! before we'd go out somewhere i'd come downstairs and ask him if what i was wearing was okay and he'd cock his head to the side a bit, look and then nod and say yes its lovely or, very nice. and sure the words were nice but he's a cold english boy so its more the look on his face i'd love to see again

plus... a hopefully will see 'the boy' this fall. and well, its very important that i'm at a normal size. because i am not going to get rejected based on that. i love you but.. but nothing! he will want me and there will be lots of sex!
IcassiopeiaI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:36 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 224/217/133

Height: 5ft 6"

I want to be able to compete with my sister in the 'pretty' stakes. I'm sick of being the fat sister and seeing her get complimented on almost everything she does. For once, I want to be the one who stands out.

Another motivation is to see the people who bullied me when I was a kid and for their jaws to just drop. And, of course,there's the ex-boyfriend card. Always a winner.
Airlyeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:16 AM   #25  

Height: 5'11

For me I think it is to run into my ex one day with his soon to be WIFE with me looking AMAZING and them unhappy and overweight. I love seeing recent pics of him and his fiance because he has gotten HUGE and I LOVEEEEEEE IT! haha I know thats terrible of me but so true. I wasted 4 years of my life with this jerk.

I actually ran into them the other day but avoided it because I was in workout gear and looked sweaty but still 95lbs lighter, and I actually got nervous that his fiance would say something to me and Im not big into confrontation.

Also I have this dream of being the skinny girls in there cute outfits you see running and you always think to yourself "Why is SHE running?" and just to be a GF that men are jealous of!

Last edited by PammyFl; 03-30-2010 at 11:21 AM.
PammyFl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:25 AM   #26  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

My 10 year reunion is this summer. Even though this is a world of Facebook and I have seen many people (and they have seen me), it will be nice to have them all in one place
junebug41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:36 AM   #27  
aka christina :)

S/C/G: 142/118/116

Height: 5'5

love this!

i want to run in to someone i dated who always would make side comments about my weight - so he can see me now! preferably i'll be wearing shorts, or some sort of hot outfit.
diornotwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:42 AM   #28  
Spartan Kitty

S/C/G: 270/*ticker*/160?

Height: 5'4"

I want to be the skinny sister. I want to bring a particular ex to his knees. I want to show that guy friend from HS what he missed out on by turning me down. And I want to rub it in my fat family's face that you can lose weight and look f'ing amazing without getting surgery.
Latchkey Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:43 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinesefton View Post
"Wow" instead of "Cow."
I like that
Aclai4067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 12:26 PM   #30  
bikini body bound!

S/C/G: 170.4/See tracker/145

Hey I mostly post on the south beach board but glad to be here

I want to show an ex and some skinny girlfriends from college what my body can look like! I used to be really lean and in shape but it has just gone downhill since hs graduation!
sunnybella is offline   Reply With Quote