Old 03-13-2010, 01:05 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 157/150.8/130

Height: 5'3"

Default Cheat day today!

Okay so I know fighting temptation is really hard, and yes I know some of you disagree with cheat days, but I think this will be the one thing that will keep me on track throughout the week and also let me still enjoy and live life.

On my diet I have one free day (cheat day) a week. Which, thank god, is today. This is one thing that really keeps me motivated. If I really really want to have something thoughout the week, I always just tell myself - "Save it for my cheat day, then try to walk away." So far all week it's worked! I never even had 1 pop or any pasteries or any chocolates although I was offered pretty much all week! So today was cheat day, but I am in SOOOOO much pain from TOM that I haven't even had anything different than the diet, except maybe a little too much nutella.

Anyways, I will be going out to movies at around 3 and so I will enjoy that with my munchkins. But anyways, just wanted to share my happy cheat day although I am in pain!

Just knowing I can eat anything I want today makes me feel better?

Last edited by 5factorgirl; 03-13-2010 at 01:10 PM.
5factorgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:24 PM   #2  
Going to be a mommy!

S/C/G: 255/225/200

Height: 5'4" Age: 31

If you plan it, is it really cheating? Just a thought- On WW we have extra points we can use if needed for going out to dinner, movies-

Instead having a free for all all day maybe just plan a special item like movie theater popcorn or a nice dinner.

If it works for you it works.... Have a nice day.....
akacutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:02 PM   #3  

S/C/G: ticker

Height: 5'6"

my "cheat day" is today as well.. but mine just means, make healthy decisions, but don't write it down. therefor, i'm going to be going for dinner with my boyfriend and his mom today, and wherever we go I will eat.. but I won't buy the greasiest or fattiest thing on the menu. It's a way to help me show myself that I can stay on track without always having to write things down!
missyRxOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:51 PM   #4  

Cool. Nice to know I others do this too! Yeah since I was in so much pain yesterday I didn't really go nuts...but I did kinda feel gross today from the extra calories. Basically I had toast with tea, then I had half a hot dog with ketchup (kids leftovers), popcorn and some coke, homemade pizza (mmmm..) with coke and some cake afterwards. It was a nice off day! But back on track today!
Old 03-14-2010, 04:40 PM   #5  

S/C/G: ticker

Height: 5'6"

mmm that sounds so yummy!
i ended up having a usual healthy breakfast, some greasy thai food from the mall food court (but i chose veggies in there.. although they were soaked in sauces), then dinner time i had not even a whole serving of chicken w/ rice & ketchup, then a 6"inch subway sub... and to top it off, a chocolate bar because TOM had me craving one (i never eat them anyway)... im surprised i maintained though haha
missyRxOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:37 PM   #6  

yeah suppose to weigh myself tomorrow so I'm not gonna even check today