Old 01-29-2010, 09:13 AM   #1  
so close I can feel it!

S/C/G: 186.6/154/137

Height: 5'5"

Default Next for days is going to be a challenge!

If I can make it through the next few days I know I can do it through anything! I tend to struggle when my husband isn't around. And well...he left this morning. He went to Fl for the pro bowl and won't be back until Tuesday sometime. My husband is such a big help to me and not having him around is going to be a challenge. I have to go grocery shopping with my kids...on a budget!! Find time to exercise, do all the cooking/clean up myself, clean up around the house(toys and such), bathes, bedtime stories and tucking them in, and then time to crash for me! I think I'll reward myself with maybe a pedicure if I can get through these few days and still have a loss..
zephyr524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:33 AM   #2  

S/C/G: ticker

Height: 5'6.25''

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyr524 View Post
If I can make it through the next few days I know I can do it through anything! I tend to struggle when my husband isn't around. And well...he left this morning. He went to Fl for the pro bowl and won't be back until Tuesday sometime. My husband is such a big help to me and not having him around is going to be a challenge. I have to go grocery shopping with my kids...on a budget!! Find time to exercise, do all the cooking/clean up myself, clean up around the house(toys and such), bathes, bedtime stories and tucking them in, and then time to crash for me! I think I'll reward myself with maybe a pedicure if I can get through these few days and still have a loss..
My boyfriend is a Marine and goes on travel frequently. We live together and while he is gone, I care for his 3 teenagers alone. It becomes overwhelming at times, but when he is gone, I look at is as a challenge. I lost 5 pounds the last time he left, and when he got back, he actually noticed. Now, every time he leaves, it gives me inspiration to kick it into high gear to get more recognition from him. Good luck, chickie.
170starting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 10:03 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 157.8/157.8/130

Height: 5'5

I am the exact opposite...lol

The reason I have lost so much weight is because I live on my own in a different city away from the BF.. When I am around him I eat way too much and we usually go out for drinks, ect.. I find when I am cooking for only me it is so easy to watch portions, eat the right thing, not get tempted.. I am moving back soon,, so I will have to work on this and at the same time we dont have kids.. I just thought it was kinda funny that we were exact opposite..

However you can do anything you set your mind to.. My biggest thing is have a game plan.. get yourself ready.. I went on a girls weekend last weekend.. My game plan was to drink all I wanted to but eat only good for me stuff.. So I brought a ton of fruits and veggies, and light microwave popcorn... Instead of chips and junk.. It worked out good.. Plan Plan Plan... and you will be fine..

Nicole
s200n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:42 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 188/183/145

Height: 5"4

I have a tough weekend ahead (only food wise though).
I'm traveling with my boyfriend to go visit some friends about 4 hours away. We rarely get to go anywhere so it's a pretty good treat (leaving in a few hours! But I'm worried as soon as we get there tonight, the whole plan of eating as clean as possible will go out the window!

The hotel we're staying in is also offering complimentary buffest breakfast. Yikes!

Just need to stay strong and relax and have fun because I know I can get really stressed about what I'm eating! I just need to make sure I make special requests when we're out so that my food is as clean as possible (no preservatives/additives, etc!).

Hopefully we can get through this weekend without any high jumps on the scales!
mandymic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:59 PM   #5  
so close I can feel it!

S/C/G: 186.6/154/137

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandymic View Post
I have a tough weekend ahead (only food wise though).
I'm traveling with my boyfriend to go visit some friends about 4 hours away. We rarely get to go anywhere so it's a pretty good treat (leaving in a few hours! But I'm worried as soon as we get there tonight, the whole plan of eating as clean as possible will go out the window!

The hotel we're staying in is also offering complimentary buffest breakfast. Yikes!

Just need to stay strong and relax and have fun because I know I can get really stressed about what I'm eating! I just need to make sure I make special requests when we're out so that my food is as clean as possible (no preservatives/additives, etc!).

Hopefully we can get through this weekend without any high jumps on the scales!
Good luck this weekend!! a breakfast at the hotel could be pretty good actaully. There is usually fruit and cereal which aren't to bad, depending on what kind of cereal they have. Have fun on your weekend away!
zephyr524 is offline   Reply With Quote