Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 03:07 PM   #181  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

AIR --*HIGH GIVE* CONGRATSSSSSS!!!! You must feel so accomplished!!!!!!!!! And WOW 52 lbs. You're almost half way there!!!!!!! You are an inspiration!
Old 01-17-2010, 03:07 PM   #182  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

congrats feral and air!!! woo hoo, onederland!!

Last edited by jazzang; 01-17-2010 at 03:09 PM.
Old 01-18-2010, 01:08 AM   #183  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

I just got off the phone with John :3 We had a really great talk, and I love how open and honest I can be with him. We're both still REALLY attracted to each other (to the point where he's been afraid to be alone with me this whole week), but we both understand now that we should just focus on being friends. He even talked to his mom about me! And the tramp that he's still friends with, he has no interest in her as a conquest. He wants me so much more. There's hope that in the future there will be something between us (like serious hope, we both want it to happen and the groundwork is already laid out). I didn't realize that I was still sort of bummed out about this situation until we talked, because I feel TONS better now! He's going to hang out with us tomorrow and then I get to spend two and a half days with him in the poconos. I'm impressed that we can still flirt with each other so much and have it be more about friendship than anything else. Maybe we'll be friends that occasionally kiss, because he sets my blood on fire and I drive him crazy. If anything physical happens between us, I won't expect it to bloom into a relationship, but I'd definitely welcome it or take the opportunity to start it myself.

Even though I'm not ready to have him be my boyfriend yet, because he's so used to ****ty relationships that he has developed complexes (which he asked for me to help him with), I am excited for what the future could bring between us. It feels different with him because he just gets me and we're so honest with each other.

I feel sooo much better!
Closed Thread