Old 01-04-2010, 03:54 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 148/141/125

Height: 5'1"

Default Hello Ladies!

Hello,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Kat and I am here obviously to lose some weight. I have always been relatively active but over the last half a year (the last 3 months especially) I have been involved in a serious love affair with cheese lol.

Seriously though the last few months have been nothing but holidays, parties, weddings and nights out and my body is feeling and showing the effects. I try to make it to the gym 6 days a week and usually do; however, when I am stuffing my face full of brie and havarti at parties every weekend, there is only so much exercise can do.

I am 5'1" and I started out in May weighing 123. I graduated school and two weeks after landed myself in a marketing job. I was thrilled, I was so happy that my 5 years of school had paid off and I was on my way to being a successful adult. Well the job turned out to be a nightmare. The work environment was extremely toxic, I found out I was the fourth person hired for my position in under a year, other employees were quitting left and right, and the owners worked to create a culture of fear and distrust between the employees. Safe to say I wanted out badly but I have a lot of student loans and, my husband and I had just bought a home. I have always been an achiever and I loved school (total nerd here). I am the type of person who takes pride in her work and cannot just work a job that is not rewarding. I was miserable. I started eating muffins and donuts as pick me ups during the day and I jumped to 128 pounds despite regular exercise. Then I landed my dream job (which I am so happy with)! Unfortunately wedding season, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Thirteen Christmas Parties, and 1 new year’s eve later I am up to 133! While that isn’t awful I feel less toned, my clothes are getting tighter and I know it is time to get serious!

So now that I have written you an introductory novel I will get posting and get back to busting my butt and avoiding my secret lover –Cheese.
LittleKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 237/233/170

Height: 5'9

welcome little kitty .... i am new too!! best of luck to you and your weight loss journey!!
RHP9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:02 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 236/236/160

Height: 5' 8"

Welcome I just joined yesterday and I can already tell you that these ladies are a SERIOUS source of motivation!! Good Luck!
zarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:12 PM   #4  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

welcome and good luck! Feel free to drop in the weekly chat etc
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:08 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 154/147.75/120

Height: 5'2-3" ish

I didn't know cheese was cheating on me. We'll have to have words.

Welcome. You'll have fun here. And I'm sure you'll be back to the weight you want to be soon.
JadeBlue14 is offline   Reply With Quote