Old 11-18-2009, 04:09 PM   #61  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

There's a BIG difference between North and South Jersey. And there will be fights if you confuse one for the other.

Although I'm going to say I think there is a central - I usually think Princeton/Toms River/New Brunswick fall into the "Central" area, but they're just a whole bunch of college kids anyway...

Ooh. You spin you're own yarn? That's way cool

It looks like I may not be working out tonight - my ex-roomie is coming over for dinner (yay ) so I'm just going to keep it under control and maybe do double tomorrow - unless I convince him to play Wii with me, and then I win

Boxing definitely will work off some calories...

Last edited by stellarosa27; 11-18-2009 at 04:11 PM.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:12 PM   #62  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Stella - Make him play wii with you! And yeah, it's really fun, but I haven't touched it in a few months. Here's my photobucket album with some of my handspun and my wheel! I stained and painted her myself She's Celtic-themed lol.

Gah, my friend is coming over at 5:30 to watch Glee tonight, I NEED to go workout right now hahaa!!

Have a nice night ladies!
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:48 PM   #63  
On the way down!

S/C/G: 226/ticker/150

Height: 5'10.75

Glee! My roomies are obsessed with that show. I just am not sure whether its a spoof of hsm or like hsm...anyways, I'm trying to stay away from tv for now. Or atleast avoid it...as much as I can.lol.
Anyways, I think I blew it. My roomie made sugar cookies and of course I topped frozen yogurt with it and a crap ton of toppings. Not good. Other than that, I stayed on track but its probs an extra 5 to 7 hundred excess calories..maybe I'm being a tad dramatic here but still...that I did not need. Must get with the program. Yes, tomorrow is a new day and I will be having lovely greens and no crazy amounts of sugar dairy products.
redliss7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:50 PM   #64  
Brighter than the moon!

Oh, do I miss that boy. No Wii, we watched Mythbusters and I made chicken breast, veggies and rice, but I didn't eat much of the rice. Wasn't hungry for it.

My cat adores him (he's awesome) and he left and now she's crying, and I'm like "yeah, me too. You need to talk to him about staying permanently." Yes, I'm crazy and I talk to my cat, but she understands.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:27 PM   #65  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

wait, talking to your cat is crazy??

...crap
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:24 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 196.6/see ticker/125

Height: 5'5 1/2

Gosh, feeling really negative and haven't been tracking my calories properly or done any real exercise, I couldn't even be bothered to weigh myself this morning even though I know it's my official weigh in day. Having some problems at the moment and it's hard to focus on losing weight when I'm feeling like this. But today I will do my best to get back on track again, because I reckon if I do something positive for myself I will soon feel more positive

Last edited by Sanna Maria; 11-19-2009 at 07:25 AM.
Sanna Maria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:30 AM   #67  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Hello..can I join in?? I'm starting a new weight loss plan in Jan. Will probably be needing support, lol.

And btw..I watch Glee. I dont think it's like HSM. Mostly because not everyone in the school sings. And they're kinda like the outcasts, because they're in Glee club. Which btw..what is that exactly?? Is it like choir & dance together?? We never had one in my high school..

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 11-19-2009 at 09:33 AM.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:50 AM   #68  
Mary

Shopaholic - Welcome, of course you can join in! I love Glee and it's nothing like HSM. There are tons of issues on the show, but I don't want to give much away if anyone starts watching it. A Glee club is a show choir, so yeah it's basically a choir club that puts on dance numbers. The music and cast are amazing, I'm... so obsessed with that show lol. I'm re-living my choir and theater days through them hahaha!

I showed the water weight who was boss -nodnod- Oh boy, yes I did! AND my mom bought 3 size medium sweater dresses from VS the other day - I wore the black one last night and it fit It was the first time I was ever minutely comfortable in something so clingy.

How are my lovely ladies this morning?

GASP. I just realized, today is my 6 month anniversary of the start of my weight loss journey! And I'm 1.5lbs away from having lost 40lbs! That's awesome!

Last edited by platformnine; 11-19-2009 at 10:17 AM.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:33 AM   #69  
I was born this way hey!

platformnine~Omg..I do love Glee. Last night, my hubby & I were sitting on the edge of the couch freaking out!!! LoL!! I really wish there had been a Glee club at my school. I can't really sing like them..but it would've been fun to go to the preformances. Btw..how did you add the Twitter link? Congrats on your weight loss journey!!!
Old 11-19-2009, 10:35 AM   #70  
Mary

shopaholic - when you edit your signature just insert a url or write
[*url="http://websiteyouwanttolink.com"*]What you want the link to say goes here[*/url*] -> write that without the *'s

For Twitter it's http://twitter.com/username

Last edited by platformnine; 11-19-2009 at 10:36 AM.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:42 AM   #71  
I was born this way hey!

Ya..I remember how to do it, lol. Thanks though.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:09 AM   #72  
Happiness is not a weight

Height: 5' 8"

I am SOOOO sore from dance last night I do hip hop and contemporary on Wednesday nights and the contemporary piece we were working on last night includes all these leaps and jumps, which make for one sore Sarah...

I'm taking the day off of weight loss - I've been pushing my body really hard over the last few weeks and I can feel it starting to lose steam. Sometimes, I find that if I have a "bad" day every once in awhile, that helps to convince my body that it's okay to lose weight - it doesn't have to hold on to everything I eat. Plus, I think it's good for my mental health

I'm not planning on going to crazy, but I did have a pack of donut sticks from the vending machine for my morning snack and I'm planning to go out to dinner tonight and have whatever I want. The rest of my meals/snacks will probably be pretty on plan though. And I'll be back on track tomorrow - I'm hoping to be in the 170s at my next WI!
smisen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:12 AM   #73  

Height: 5'11

Hey ladies. Sorry I dont have time for personals Im too sick I think its the swine flu because I know some of the neighborhood kids have it and I have all the symptoms. I am super pissed! Im running out of time and then I get sick at the last minute when I have all of this to do. UGH! I didnt get any sleep last night and all I want to do is get in bed but at the same time im freaking out because I had planned to get alot done today UGH!
PammyFl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:40 AM   #74  
Mary

Awww Pammy! Just take it easy and get lots of rest! Get some sleep, it will make you feel much better!
Old 11-19-2009, 11:46 AM   #75  
Brighter than the moon!

Pammy - GO TO THE DOCTOR! I'm not an alarmist, I actually get kind of annoyed at all the swine flu freakouts, but you should go to the doc, get tested and get meds. My friend came down with it last Friday, got Tamiflu and was almost to her normal self by Monday. Seriously, don't eff around with it. I think a lot of the dangerous cases are people who didn't pay attention to their body.

Shopaholic - Welcome! Where in MD are you? I'm in Gaithersburg, but I travel all over the place.

Alright, I got up and ran this morning, and I was in a good mood, until I got to work. We have this weekly meeting on Thursdays, and we were discussing data audit practices, and yeah, it got a little out of hand so now I'm peeved and I'm just shutting my office door all day so I can do work and not have to talk to anyone. I'm here until 6, then I'm going to maybe work out again (I missed yesterday, its okay) and have some steak and veggies for dinner then go see New Moon.

Does anyone on WW know how many points steak is - I have a 5oz filet mignon and I can't find my WW book. Help !!