Old 08-10-2009, 06:53 PM   #31  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Beaka- true xD Maybe its the changing of the seasons? Makes everyone go nuts.

natalie- sounds nice with the sortofalmostboyfriend, getting on with your friends is always a good sign. Boo to bladder infections though. Cranberry juice makes me suck up my lips because its got that dry kinda almost sour taste, so rather you than me xD

shasha- she is adorable! Shes the cutest little thing. Im sure she gets high off her pain meds- the other night she was sitting in the middle of the lounge, with everyone looking at her and she was just like :3 and purring so loudly, swaying slightly with huge huge eyes xD We keep her in at night, so when it gets dark and she comes in for dinner we shut her cat flap and dont let her out until the morning, we dont really want her to be an indoor cat since she loves the outside so so much. Just wish she would stop sticking her little pink nose into other kitties' businesses though xD

The drains are taking so long because they are from the council xD I dunno, its probably very complicated. But it doesnt help that first we have to argue about whether they are blocked, then whether they are our drains or theirs, then about whether it is the filter switcher thinger, then about whether THAT is ours or theres, then about whether they will fix it, then about whether we can claim what we paid for a private company to do a temporary fix because our sewerage was coming back to us. Grrrr!

Im feeling a bit better now. I came home and me and kitty rolled around on the floor and head butted each other and showed our tummies off to the ceiling. We to each other about the council and played with pieces of fluff on a stick and a bell in a ball. Then she attacked my t-shirt xD She wont be impressed when i leave again...but she'll be high by then anyway xD

Edit- welcome back amy! Tornados sound crazy :O good that you are all ok. I know how you feel about the gastric bypass thing, i am insanely jealous of people who do better than me We just have to remember that in that time we have not only lost weight, but also developed habits for life, which they havent had the chance to yet. So we win in the long run :P

Last edited by Iconised Ghost; 08-10-2009 at 06:56 PM.
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 07:12 PM   #32  
Michelle

S/C/G: 237/194/125

Height: 5'3"

As it turns out, Mom got home from Arkansas early and I got to go to the gym. Yay! I feel like a whole new (more cheerful) person.

M
miss shelly84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:01 PM   #33  

Height: 5'9"

I need some motivation! I haven't exercised since I got out of the hospital last weekend.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 11:51 PM   #34  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

hmm. . . i was home all day and didn't stop by.

luvja-I know just how you feel. I haven't exercised in a while Although mine is due to laziness.

Iconised Ghost-that is SO cute about you and your kitty. I wish i had one.

shelly- hopes everything goes well with you and your man issues.

This sinus infection Im having is getting old. im SO tired of having a headache ALL THE TIME.

ugh. and I chipped my tooth today and can't eat on one side of my mouth, or even put any pressure on it, or it hurt (my tooth) le sigh.
I feel as if this isn't going to be my week.
I hope everyone else had a better day tomorrow.
=]

Last edited by Mickeypnd; 08-10-2009 at 11:53 PM.
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 11:57 PM   #35  

Height: 6'1

luvja- I know how you feel. I think for me, I just have to put on gym clothes first and then take the first step out the door. Thats more than half the battle.
shasha17a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:11 AM   #36  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

mickey- ouch chipped tooth Are you going to the dentist? Sounds nasty! How'd you do it?

I thought i might have conjunctivitis since my eye has been sore and itchy and scratchy the past couple of days, so i put some brolene drops in, those things sting like a
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:40 AM   #37  
yay short girls!

S/C/G: 128/ticker/110

Height: 5'0"

icon - I think the censored smiley was made just for you!! I have 5 kitties back home (my parents' house) and I miss them unreasonably much. we rescued 4 of them from outdoors and they are indoor cats (but they do love the screened porch). only one out of all of the cats we've rescued (total of 8) had trouble with adjusting to being indoors only and now he would never think of venturing outdoors. I am pro-indoor, but only because kitties are so damn curious and will get into ANYTHING.

luvja - have not worked out in awhile either, had my qualifying exams last week so was studying like crazy then these past few days I've just been EXHAUSTED. I went to bed at 8pm last night and woke up at 8am this morning, go me...

stella - so what area are you looking at? for some reason I want to say you're looking near jersey but I feel confused...

everyone else - SMILE, it confuses people.
minitwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:56 AM   #38  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Luvja - are you supposed to be exercising though? My sister just had surgery and they told her no exercise for 2 weeks.

Minitwinkie- I'm looking in Maryland - in the Laurel/Silver Spring/Beltsville area. I'd cut off my right hand to live in Columbia, but I can't afford it.

Mickey - try a neti pot - its like this little tea pot that you mix water and a saline mixture and pour it in your nose. Sounds gross, works like a charm with sinusitis.

Amy - Welcome back!

Icon - How far is it from California to New Zealand? Its on my list of places I want to go, I'll just miss my kitty oh, and the boys...psht...

Shelly - I used to have creepy guys follow me around, now they've stopped...I almost miss the attention, but yeah...being stalked isn't fun.

Beaka - Enjoy Maryland!

As for me, I'm about to shut my computer down as my shuttle is supposed to be here at 9:06. I'm not sure how much these things are on time, so I"ll be ready...if I don't come on here, I hope everyone has a great week
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:09 AM   #39  

Good morning chicks

stella - I haven't had the surgery yet. My surgery is not until September 8th. I was in the hospital 2 weekends ago because I had a really bad gallbladder attack. They WERE going to give me surgery that weekend, but I felt better and had to wait for my surgery I just wanted to get it done and over with, now I live in fear until September 8th! I just have been feeling too lazy to exercise!

beaka - Sorry girl, but yes, come check me in JAMAICA MON!! How awesome would that be if all of us 3FC girls decided to meet in paradise, aka, JAMAICA. I think everyone should give it a thought lol. Jan. 15th-26th 2010 Ya mon.

Last edited by luvja; 08-11-2009 at 11:11 AM.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:40 AM   #40  
Happiness is not a weight

Height: 5' 8"

Jamaica sounds fabulous right now!

I'm sitting at work locked in some sort of mental Wild West style shootout with the vending machine. Like - a dusty, dry Main Street, pistols on the hips, one of us is going down kind of thing. How fair is this? I can actually see the vending machine from my desk - it's maybe 30 feet away total. And the vending machine guy just stocked it with my favorite chocolate Zingers...

Oh motivation, I need you right now!
smisen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:47 AM   #41  

Height: 6'1

Good mornin ladies. Its not even 9 yet and I'm dying for the day to be over. Work is pretty slow right now so the only thing I can really do is occupy myself with filing. I have so many papers to file and I'm not in the mood to be going into the different file cabinets because it requires me to be bending or kneeling. My pants are starting to get a lil big, but I think its only because they are getting stretched. I hate it when I have to keep adjusting them though and I know I would have to do that while filing. So anyways, hows everyone else doing?
shasha17a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:29 PM   #42  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

Iconised Ghost--I chipped it by eating a bowl of crunch cereal. go figure. Healthy doesn't always equal safety.
lol.

stella-that does sound kinda gross, but IM up for anything at the moment. thanks for the advice!

luvja- Jamaica. How envious I am of you right now. lol. I hope you have fun and have LOTS of pictures to share with us!!

I hope everyone is having a great day as well.
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:42 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 170/170/145

Height: 5'5

I wish my boyfriend were more motivated to help me out with errands today! I've wasted half my day off waiting for him to get up- what a waste- I feel cheated outta a day off.
thugzneedhugz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 04:19 PM   #44  

thugzneedhugz - I LOVE your name. Just had to share that I find humour in the weirdest of places
Old 08-11-2009, 04:28 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 170/170/145

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvja View Post
thugzneedhugz - I LOVE your name. Just had to share that I find humour in the weirdest of places
Thanks! I had a tshirt that said it years ago my friend bought for me. Hehe.
thugzneedhugz is offline   Reply With Quote