Old 05-15-2009, 09:08 AM   #76  
Michelle

S/C/G: 237/194/125

Height: 5'3"

Luvja- Thanks! I feel at home already.

Icon- Glad your kitty is doing better. As for mine, I think it was a spider that bit him, and probably not a venomous one as he seems fine except for occasionally scratching his neck. I'm sure he'll be okay.

DanSin- Thanks! I agree, ya'll are awesome.

As for me, have gone one whole day successfully on-program (OP?), and for some reason feel accomplished at doing so. I had forgotten how hard it can be sometimes... but I love having people around that know what I'm going through. So thanks ya'll... '

My date is this evening! I am excited, since I haven't seen him for awhile. Wish me luck!

Michelle
miss shelly84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:09 AM   #77  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Morning Girls!

Working hard at work. Today is R&R day, rewards and recognition and all day they are giving away free stuff like good free stuff not just company issue shirts and crap. It is really nice to work for a company that actually cares about their employees. Doing good food wise too. I am not participating in the petros lunch that work is providing I would rather have a monster salad, turkey sandwhich, and mini bag of popcorn for probably somewhere around the same calories.

Yall have a good day!

Oh and NSV:

My bf sent me a pic he had of me on his phone from about a year ago this morning. I txtd back and said jeez not so flattering ay? It was bad cell phone pic (you know those pics), I had my hair up and it looked dirty etc. He said honey you have lost alot weight I am so proud of you!. I got the warm fuzzies all over LOL. Amazing what just about 40lbs will do for you. Here is to the remaining 115. Oh and of course I thanked him, and he is probably going to get some extra TLC when I see him next.

Last edited by Bee20nine; 05-15-2009 at 10:18 AM.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 11:18 AM   #78  

Height: 5'9"

Shelly - Have fun on your date! Let us know how it goes!

Bee - Awwww. What a sweetie. He DOES deserve some extra TLC

Beaka - HI

So, since I no longer can attend weight watchers, I am forced to weigh at home. WHICH I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT!!!!! My home scale was always different than the scale at WW (which is the weight I went by)
My home scale is a good scale, not a cheap one. It's WW brand, but for some reason it was always 1-4 lbs different than the scale at WW. Which totally sucks.
Happy May two-four Canadians!!!!!!! Enjoy the long weekend eh!

Last edited by luvja; 05-15-2009 at 11:32 AM.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 11:45 AM   #79  
I will do this.

WOoo I am gonna get double workout today!

I am going to do some cardio today but no weights (because I lifted weights for an hour yesterday) and then the BF and I are going on an afternoon hike!

I am gonna make sure to get some of the 10 calorie vitamin water so my electrolytes and all that stuff stay in check!

Have a good day girls
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 11:50 AM   #80  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Good morning! I have been doing very well eating wise...not so much sticking to no carbs BUT eating super healthy so we shall see how this goes. I also have been working out every day and about to do my hour of Tae bo here so that I can get all showered up and run around and do errands today.

I have been seeing this guy and he is absolutely AMAZING! I just want to be around him all the time(which is soo not like me) we talk or text 24/7 , not joking. He feels the same way which is sooo awesome. Its pretty much one of those moments that you just "KNOW" it is right for you to be together. I dont know how to explain it other then I have never felt this way before even though I have been in love. anyways I'll shut up about it for now....just happy.

Luvja- Hope you have a great long weekend

Bee- And yes that was very sweet of him! But you deserve it for how hard you have worked to get where you are.

Michelle- YAY for the date tonight! I really want to go out and do something with my new hunny but not sure if he would want to.
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 12:33 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Update. Race for tomorrow is cancelled due thunderstorms. BF took me on date yesterday (movie and dinner) it was really fun because I had on this white flowy skirt ( I was HOTT might I add) and he kept groping since we were the only ones in there. I lost 3.8 pounds this week. Check out my ticker. I am a size in most stores (been trying on clothes) and I am the smallest I have ever been IN MY LIFE. WHen I great shape my average was about 188-191. I feel awesome guys....I really do. Oh and I am up to 16 pushups straight!....HOLLA! I am posting new pics of myself if ya'll don't mind. XOXOXOXOXO
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 03:59 PM   #82  

Height: 5'9"

Ashlan - Post the new pictures!!! And CONGRATS for being the smallest you have ever been That's FANTASTIC!!

blcarter - That is so great, you deserve a good man
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 04:15 PM   #83  
Michelle

Cool

Hi guys,

I have dressed up for my date already--have some things to take care of beforehand. Is it a bad thing to say I feel cute even though I probably haven't lost any weight yet? Well, I will risk it anyhoo... I feel HOT! It's nice to be in makeup and fancy dress again. (Not to be confused with the British version of "fancy dress"... though that would be really funny. )

I am finally buying a new scale for my house... I might need you guys for consolation when I blow this one... especially since my starting weight is kind of an approximation. :P

Anyhoo, wish me luck!!!

M
Old 05-15-2009, 05:18 PM   #84  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

i stepped on my scale today..dont know why i'm just trying to make sure i dont go higher this weekend and something possessed me and to the buttnekked tune of 189...now if i can get that weight on sunday i'd be really happy
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 05:29 PM   #85  
Michelle

Good job, and best of luck over the weekend!

My scale endeavors didn't go so well... posted my rant du jour on the main board if you want to read. I am feeling better though, that I have someone to rant TO, at least, rather than heading for the fridge.

I am going to attempt to find some exercise classes here in town that are free, just so I'm off my butt for a little while longer during the day and not being so stationary. I am stationary enough at work, and I believe that is my downfall...

Date in three hours, counting down the minutes ever-excitedly...
Old 05-15-2009, 05:49 PM   #86  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

miss shelly confidence is hte key if you feel like hot stuff you are hot stuff

i cant say much my self confidence is shot to **** thats why i started back on the weightloss journey having put 20 pounds back on in 6 months where i had finally gotten to a happy point was a heartbreaker for me and right now i have on a different pair of jean and i am not dying in them(mid rise jeans that i havent been able to wear since i bought them and i dont have them unbuttoned just to relax on the couch)
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 09:29 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 180/147/125

Height: 5'7"

oh my, i probably shouldnt be posting but I had a great night and 4 drinks later i am drunk enough. It's nice being a cheap drunk but it also sucks!! So yea, I hung out with my neighbours today and they're all so fun. Other thatn that, I went to the gym today and ate well (ya know, except for the booze and the food following that..). I will come back tommorow for personals! It's a long weekenf after all.
aneleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:17 PM   #88  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Lol! I was just reading on the net how to break weight loss plateaus and this one site says you should:

* Take a holiday
* Go to bed earlier
* Get up later
* Go camping
* Go bushwalking
* Try different sex

Im going to take a bushwalking camping holiday late tomorrow morning after going to be early after having some "different sex"
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:38 PM   #89  
I will do this.

Icon - You're the best! OMFG! That is so funny.
Old 05-15-2009, 10:39 PM   #90  
I will do this.

wait wait - all while drinking more or less water.