Old 05-12-2009, 09:33 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

hey girlls. Popping in as usual...Been doing that a lot lately. I ran 3 miles last night followed by an hour of Yoga. I liked it. I can just about do a split and it really stretched out muh running muscles. However I am very today, I guess due to using stabilizer muscles.

Beaka -GL on the interview....."I was fat when you met me..." haha you are too funny.

Jerzygal / MunchieVictim - Welcome!!!!

Icon - Agree about the "disclaimer" and uhm I lOOOOOOVE salt and vingar

Taylor - YAY. TWO MORE DAYS!

Stellar - Ugh I hate fat kid days. But you made better choices....so a step in the right direction

Analeh - OOOO I wish I could walk to my gym. It would be a little extra workout. I hope yougot home before dark. Unless of course, you had Nisha;s sharpshooting a**! LOL

Chele - You seemed like you enjoyed this waaaaay too much ...LOL

Becky - WTG girl. I can't wait to see that day. I probably won't even believe when I see it. Keep up the good work

Heather - You are soooo far the expection to rule...it ain't even funny. We all see that you work your a** off and so doe syour hubby. It is the ones who are complaining about it and not doing anything that need to get it together!

Last edited by CakeBatter; 05-12-2009 at 09:35 AM.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:00 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Height: 5'8"

I feel like a freakin' zombie today, I hope i'm not getting sick.

Jerzy -- Hi hunny, welcome to the thread!

Ashlan -- There you are girl! How have you been?

Beaka -- Exactly, and none of those skanks are trying. It isn't okay for anyone -- ANYONE -- in their fat-denial to leave the house looking like an unkempt manatee in a too-small velour sweatsuit. And wear FULL SIZE panties with it!? Quel dommage! The only thing that upsets me more than panty lines are jean shorts. And of course, the slew of people who did not tell that women she left the house with her rear end looking like something out of a horror film.

Star -- LMFAO! You would have had a moment like the girl that was trying to outpace me on the treadmill at the gym a few months ago. I think the atomic crotch wedgie she gave herself wearing those little booty shorts hurt more than any injury she got from falling. That and her pride.

Kemery -- Mmmmm. I am making a tropical fruit version of that for dessert today.

Aneleh -- Good to know now, too late! We could have been trading clothes back in Vancouver on outings to stalk Robert Pattinson together.

Heather -- Oh completely! It's one thing if you're trying and have a medical problem. 2 -- YOU, ms thang, are NOT in any way shape or form in bad shape. I would probably struggle to keep up with you on a workout! That was more of these harpee's EXPECTING that their husbands should be happy that they're even breathing the same air, like they're some sort of gift. Which I guess they are... in a queen termite kind of way since none of them have done anything but gain weight, lay around, complain, and spit out babies. I don't even get mad when those guys give me the once-over because I feel so bad for them. We went out boating on the river and I was catching b*tchface from all of them for tanning topless, but so were some of them. Just that I was getting the appreciative dumb look. That's probably the first shapely tit some of those guys had seen in years. They need a support group.

Anyway, i'm about ready to go work out. So I had a mini-date, I guess. I had the grill out front and some music on and I was making chicken, shrimp, and some grilled avocado, which btw is HEAVEN with a little lime-jalapeno powder. Thank you Stella! My downstairs neighbor came up here on the pretense of bumming a cigarette and ended up asking if he could stay for dinner. He's nice, but obvious. He works for the FBI doing interrogations and was trying casually to gather intel about my relationship status, age, background and whatnot. I could have told him i'm a badass and i've been through the Army Linguist CERE courses and knew exactly what he was up to, but I have a weakness for cute asian guys and at that moment I hadn't decided whether or not I wanted to sleep with him, so I kept his confidence intact just in case. I ended up deciding against it lest I have another Hot Roommate fiasco. You can only properly puppet the male species if you have a few miles between you. They're okay with *hearing* that you're not exclusive. Once they actually see each other they lose their freakin' minds. It always culminates into a showdown and then a relationship ultimatum which I must always decline. I have lost some superb peen like that. Makes my heart weep.

Last edited by NishKitten; 05-12-2009 at 10:11 AM.
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:56 PM   #33  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Nish- Talkin about people and what they wear HOLY SMOKES I waited on this lady and her husband the other day and she was pretty fit but she was wearing like plaid shorts and a tank top and was sitting in the booth like indian style and TOTALLY had Camel Toe bad....it was impossible to not look. I was like REALLY REALLY...this is NOT happening right now!!

Cake- Girl you will be there and I bet you will surpass your goal weight IMO and soon especially if you keep running like you are!

Ghost- I totally LOVE Salt and Vinegar Pringles..but I almost dont remember what they taste like it has been sooooo long since i've had one.

OMG I think im in "like" well I know I am. He's sooo great and is totally crazy about me. I'm excited to see where this goes. Plus he thinks its sexy when I workout and sweat lol...now thats a man I want.
So I am out of the 170's but BARELY....and really hoping to reach 164 by my birthday...YIKES which is 2 weeks away!

I did my hour of Tae Bo and when I was looking in the mirror today I noticed that I can actually see muscles in my stomach underneath the baby damaged area!! Well ladies I gotta do laundry and get ready for work....HAVE A GREAT NIGHT
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:44 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 180/147/125

Height: 5'7"

I will get to personals later tonight. Just checking in to say my landlord's son and his friend are over to mow the lawn and I'm drooling! LOL I'm soooo tongue tied I must look like an idiot. I'm going outsied to gawk lol..
aneleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:44 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Had the interview today... I think it went pretty bad. The lead interviewer kinda had a nasty tone, so I couldn't read her. I'm not sure if that's just how she is or just didn't like my answers. She was drilling me! At the end she did ask me about when my fellowship ends and how soon I could move there if chosen. I dunno... I feel better about the interview I'll have on Friday. I have a better idea of how it will go.

I have a cabbage roll casserole in the oven. I got the recipe off of sparkpeople. I just cooked the ground turkey with onions and green peppers an tomatoes and layered it in a dish with shredded cabbage. Then I poured a can of V8 on top. Whether it will actually taste good has yet to be determined (considering I hate V8 and that's the only reason the can was still in the fridge). I may have to pour some spaghetti sauce on top.

Heather: You KNOW we ain't talkin about you! Just the lazy wives who don't dive a flip. To me, it's not even about just weight. If you're just walkin around lookin busted in general because you feel like you got your man on lock, you need a reality check.

Cake: Thanks!

Blcarter: Yay for muscles! One day I'll have muscles.

Nish: Thank you for the laughs you provide me with everyday.
Oh, and can we have an exception that allows panty lines at the gym? I always do! I always have a panty problem if I don't wear cotton briefs!
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:05 PM   #36  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

hey girls

will post when i get back. Just stopping to say that I am off to the gym. Now that the universe knows, i have to go

back in a little bit
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:32 PM   #37  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Oh its a good night. MMMMMMM NCIS. I think I need a tall dark haired guy one just not as cocky as DiNozzo though McGhee is my type normally.

It seems everyone is having a quiet evening. Food choices were alright besides the 2 donut holes, and 1 donut.

Last edited by Bee20nine; 05-12-2009 at 08:35 PM.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:39 PM   #38  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

I'm just sitting here watching hockey, downloading music. I got weighed today, and I was down while still having points left so I kinda had a little pig out reward. All healthy stuff though, and nothing overboard. I made black bean brownies and I'm currently trying to pawn them off on the boys.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:25 PM   #39  

Height: 5'9"

Hi Girls.... Long time no see. I missed you all. Unfortionatly I can no longer continue with weight watchers, due to $ problems. I'm pretty upset about it, but I won't give up. I've been walking daily, and feeling good about it. Still searching for a full-time job.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:29 PM   #40  
Don't turn back.

S/C/G: 262/(ticker)/153

Height: 5'6"

hey everybody, thanks for the welcome.
I started C25K yesterday, but I'd been training every day since Saturday so I took today off on the workout, ate less calories, am in good shape. Tomorrow I brave the gym to do my weight lifting and get in some cardio on the bike. I go to the gym on my college campus and there are a lot of people there I went to high school with. I feel self-conscious but also kind of stick my chin up and work harder, so I guess it's not that bad.
I wanted to go out and walk today, it was beautiful outside, but my legs are sore from squats
I hope we continue to have great weather here.
Anyway, barrelling on. Hope you're all having successful days.
munchievictim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:10 PM   #41  
the 20 year old wonder.

S/C/G: 186.2/182/130

Height: 5'7''

Today was my last day of classes, so me and some friends went to Bob Evans for dinner, I definitely ate a bit more than I should have and a bit unhealthy. I got a chicken club sandwich with fried chicken with cheese and bacon, fries, and a biscuit. It was so tasty. I figured one night was okay to be a little indulgent. It was delicious, but so so bad for me.
freakiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:32 PM   #42  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Ive got to go to the gym today. I dont want to. But i have to. Ive eaten heaps xD I just want to stay home and eat cake and lose weight Why cant i be thin and full of cake dammit? >.<
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:38 AM   #43  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Good morning! Pretty uneventful so far considering it is 7:30 and way before I normally get up. But I have been getting up with the boy before he goes to work for the past three days so it has ben either 5 or 6 a.m. when I wake up and make breakfast I weighed this morning at 169.2 so that means that I am still in the 160's YAY!! it wasn't a fluke.

I plan on getting in another great workout today even though I am still sore for some reason. I just ignore it mostly...because I know that I feel better if i workout. Plus I need so to lose these last few pounds and then maintain instead of maintaining right now.
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:42 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'5''

Good morning ladies! I've been very busy and haven't posted in about a week. I also realized I have sound evidence that my roommate has been reading PRIVATE love letters to my boyfriend in the Army. I am appalled that someone would do that. I know this because I complained about her in one of them and now she's all upset that she has a 'feeling' I find her annoying. She was saying things that were so specific it COULD NOT be a coincidence. Time for me to go to Home Depot and manually place a doorknob on my door that locks with a key. How could someone read a black book that says "Love Letters for _______" on the very first page???!! I am sickened right now. Sorry, I needed to vent.
Michelle125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:24 PM   #45  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 159.8/149.0/130

Height: 5'6 1/2"

hi girls! i've been lurking this week, jsut really stressed out about this stupid class. It was over yesterday, but he is giving us til friday to turn in our Final. STILL Way too impossible, I just can't grasp the concept! Oh well, I know the teacher that is teaching it next semester will really help out! I fell down, but I'm getting back up. Got back in the gym this week FINALLY, I decide it's time to up my weights, even if its only 2.5 plates instead of 5's. I'm super sore today, but definitely getting back in there again today. Monday was chest, yesterday was back, I believe today is Shoulders! haha, I'm sucking at running again, but still hitting about 2.5 miles right now! i can't wait to get that back up!

Sorry no personals, I'm having a down week this week But NISH you are freaking hysterical, but I have those same thoughts! Definitely takes work to keep the dude interested, where DOES it read that once you sign your contract you no longer have to take care of your self...PLUS why would you want to stop?

Becky - congrats on the new guy! I hope he keeps you around!
DanSinDeva is offline   Reply With Quote