Old 04-14-2009, 11:55 AM   #76  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Oh ladies! that just took me forever to read all of those pages
Taylor&Ghost- seriously lemon chicken crackers OMG that made my day

Cake- I know the feeling of those kinds of days...it happens...good thing every day isn't like that

Brie- Stupid city!!! Kick em where it counts girlfriend. Glad the boy is sooo good to you..you deserve it.

So I had an absolute crazy day yesterday but in a good way I guess. Long story but I ended up going to the bowling alley last night with a friend...we had to wait 2 hours for a lane so we decided to go play some pool and loser would buy shots. Well I got to like my 3rd turn and hit the 8 ball in and LOST! I suck. So we went over to the bar there and I decided that we weren't playing pool anymore and we were just going to sit in the bar and get drunk while waiting for a lane. Needless to say my bowling game(which is already horrendous) didn't get any better while drinking. Met a cute guy and hung out with him last night...and on to another day of fun today I need to go grocery shopping since the only food I have in my house is some off brand cheerios and oranges...no joke. And since I am doing no carb it means I can't eat until I go buy some groceries!

Oh and on top of it all I weighed in this morning at 170.8! Weird..I am not counting any weigh in until Friday though.
Luv you all
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:55 AM   #77  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

WTG to Jade. 2 pounds is nothing you can do it.

Brie - git your a** up and to the gym and everything else you have to do! Tomorrow is your bday so you need to get it over with! Eating your frustration a couple days before you have to wear your bday outfit is not good but I don't have to tell you that do I? LOL OKay get your shyt taken care of so you can have a stress-free day tomorrow

Becky - 170.8 yay! Glad you had fun last night

Last edited by CakeBatter; 04-14-2009 at 11:57 AM.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:34 PM   #78  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

Just did measurements again today and put them into my fitday log. I added it all up and from what I measured I have lots 38 inches and 41 lbs since December 5th! Holy smokes Well that just made my day...now I am gonna do some push ups and get in the shower
Old 04-14-2009, 01:02 PM   #79  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

seriously when did the thread multiply?!? And what is this about lemon chicken crackers. NM. I will read about it again when I do personals later.

Okay so I have a date today with the guy from the mixer. Go karts and laser tag and dinner afterward. So excited. We are making a bet about the go karts since i told him i was going to kick his a**. Dont know what the bet is yet, but i am sure it will be interesting to say the least. I will let you all know how is goes when i get back.

It seems like some of you are having a rough couple of hours so HUGS to all
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:05 PM   #80  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

i found bee's recipe!

Chicken Enchilada Casserole

Prep Time:20 min
Start to Finish:55 min
Makes:3 servings
1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin bite-size strips
1/2 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1 can (18.5 oz) ProgressoŽ Light Southwestern-style vegetable soup
1/4 cup uncooked instant brown rice
1 oz fat-free cream cheese, cut into cubes
3 tablespoons Old El PasoŽ fat-free refried beans (from 16-oz can)
4 corn tortillas (6 inch)
1/3 cup shredded reduced-fat mild Cheddar cheese
1. Heat oven to 350°F. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook chicken and bell pepper over medium-high heat 4 to 6 minutes, stirring constantly, until chicken begins to brown and bell pepper is crisp-tender. Sprinkle with cumin.
2. Stir in soup. Heat to boiling. Stir in rice; reduce heat to low. Cover; cook 10 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. Stir cream cheese into chicken mixture until well blended. Spread 1 tablespoon of the refried beans on 1 tortilla; place, beans side up, in bottom of ungreased 1-quart casserole. Top with 1 cup chicken mixture; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the cheese. Repeat 2 times. Top with remainghing tortilla; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
4. Cover; bake 20 to 25 minutes or until mixture is hot and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Information:
1 Serving: Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 35); Total Fat 3 1/2g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 30mg; Sodium 880mg; Total Carbohydrate 35g (Dietary Fiber 6g, Sugars 4g); Protein 19g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 35%; Vitamin C 30%; Calcium 15%; Iron 10% Exchanges: 2 Starch; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 2 Very Lean Meat Carbohydrate Choices: 2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

4 Points per serving
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:08 PM   #81  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

Height: 5'6"

bliss- the shot turns me into one normally.... but this time it hasn't which is good... and no don't look into that shot unless you have severe endometriosis... it's def not a cake walk

bjeweled - as you said to me... it's just one day... get back on that wagon chica! you know you can do it!

shirataki- i think those are the noodles used in pad thai...

~~~~~~~
so, i started spotting again... which is BLOWING Me because they wanted me on the shot to STOP the spotting... i hope it stops soon because it started during sexy time yesterday (i stayed home from work so i could get some cold meds from the pharmacy and worked from home the rest of that day)... he got to my house around 3. i was in lingerie and hair and make up done and all sexy like... and of course he wasn't in the mood... he was excited at the effort but we took care of business later... but ya... DURING... talk about a buzz kill at least he isn't squirmish (he can't be after being with me and how i spot like 90% of the time and the other 10% i'm actually on my cycle)

other than that, life is pretty good... now if i can shake this pesky head cold

ohhh and while we were in PA this weekend at my BF's aunts house... we went to dinner with her (just he and i came up friday so we had some alone time with her so i could get to know her, and her me) and she asked if we came from my house or if we were living together... and he said.. not yet but i'm sure it's coming soon.... i almost fell over out of my chair i was so excited... he might actually want to live with ME YAY!!!!!!!!!!
sxulcmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:56 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Finished my homework for my class tonight. I was sure that am going to get called on because i missed the last two weeks ago. The first was becuase I was so exhaused I didn't get the reading done. Then last week I had a major hangover. No seriously I couldn't function, I can't drink like I'm 19 (or 21) anymore. Anyways I read but don't have time to do personals ...

I forget not everyone is as big of a dork as I am (so might not realize who Alice from Twilight is) this is the cut I'm thinking of ... opinions .... yes or no?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 135633-main_Full.jpg (11.5 KB, 14 views)
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 02:00 PM   #83  
I will do this.

I got my workout in this morning. Not the best workout - actually it ended up being kinda easy....I should put more heart into it...but I still had sweat past my boobies! I am gonna really push it tomorrow. My run was half @ssed, too. I only did 3 minutes....tomorrow I am gonna push for 6 - I know I can do it! That will be more than 1/2 a mile...!! I am gonna do it!

Other than that I am still super happy I got back on track after a holiday instead of letting it trigger a binge. Yay!

...Not much else today other than class and school work. I can dig it.

Oh my gosh - I totally forgot to tell you guys. Ok, this is TMI but really funny

So I am a usually gassy person - can't help it...always have been. And after a big dinner, let's say Easter...it tends to be worse....

My brother brought his Wii over for everyone to play and I totally wanted to play in tennis...

....Let's just say that every swing I took was...musical......and I had everyone laughing the entire time.

sxul I am sorry you started spotting during sexytime. That sucks - but at least he handled it well! That's very exciting that you guys might live together, soon. Chris and I spared no time with that and I am very thankful we have lived together right away --- you really learn a lot about a person when you live with them! I am very excited for you.

brie OOOooo thanks for posting that. Looks AWESOME! I will try that next week. I am not gonna yell at you -- but I will if you don't get back on the wagon today! I heart you.

star That just sounds like a wonderful date! Oh, I remember dating! Whatcha gonna wear? You must give details when you get home! I hope he is everything you are looking for!

blcarter You sound like you have the most amazing life! I suck at bowling, too! Ooo ANOTHER cute guy?? Details? Congrats on 170!! Since you are doing no carb what are you drinking when you go out?

Jade I am sure those extra 2 pounds are easter and TOM! I am glad you got a lot of time with the BF. Graduating in 2 months! Oh I cannot wait until that's me! It's gonna be awhile, though. Sounds like you are doing great with the cardio!

sws I have heard of those noodles, too. Are they any good? Where do you get them?

cake Oy. That sounds like a crazy morning! I have had those - but it seems like you have a good attitude about it and I am sure the rest of your day will go well! And at least you have good food with you - I think that is half the battle!

bee Yes, you are totally LCCC. I agree - you did start the conversation and so you shall have a part in the company! It does sound like you are more hungry than usual...have you thought about eating a bigger breakfast? I know that my breakfast keeps me full for awhile - maybe that's it? Are you working out at all? Working out seems to curb my hunger. Hang in there, babe.

RHTS I can't drink like I am 21....and I am only 22. My hangovers lasts days and it really screws with everything! My opinion on the hair - no...but that's just me. You have such a pretty face I am sure you can pull off just about anything.

Last edited by Taylor86; 04-14-2009 at 02:02 PM.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 02:05 PM   #84  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

rhts - the haircut doesnt look functional. it looks like it will only be cute when you leave the salon but hard to live with otherwise. i'm not a fan (dont take this the wrong way) MHO. i think u are prettier than that girl and it wouldnt do your face justice

alana - i want all the juicy date details!

i just ate a healthy breakfast. oatmeal, grapefruit and milk. i am climbing on this wagon. i have bootcamp tonight and plan to get my buttkicked with this trainer i might be working for. i'll tell ya"ll all about that later. then i am supposed to go over the boys house for my bday surprise wonder what it is?

Last edited by bjeweled; 04-14-2009 at 02:08 PM.
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 02:06 PM   #85  
I will do this.

I agree, you are much prettier than that girl is.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 02:11 PM   #86  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

Taylor- My life isn't that amazing!! but I'm glad you think so Yeah another cute guy haha...lets just say there are way more out there then i thought. anyways as far as the no carb thing..(I DONT COUNT DRINKING) I just stick to shots of tequila, vodka cranberry, or lite beer...so no CRAZY calorie drinks.

Alright I am going to go grocery shopping, tanning and then off to work!
Old 04-14-2009, 02:12 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

RHTS _ MHO is no on the haircut....sorry

Taylor - Sometimes workouts are like that at least you went.

Becky - 38 inches ...heck yeah that is awesome

alana - I lOVE laser tag. I am scared of go karts though casue I had bad experience once that involved tires, a huge fence and a heavy foot...eeeek

Brie - thanks for the recipe

Sxul - Sucky about sexytime but you have an understanding BF. Glad you are happy about moving in together
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:12 PM   #88  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

Height: 5'6"

Taylor - lol at the musical tennis game... i'm fairly gassy myself

TMI moment:

oh and so it's not spotting... i did the math though and my cycle is "due" because i got the shot 5 days ago, meaning i stopped the pill then... i hope this is the last cycle though because the whole freaking reason they put me on it was to stop the bleeding... i am not supposed to bleed AT ALL while on this shot ..... GRRRRRRRRRRRR i'm so frustrated

so i ruined a perfectly good pair of panties and didn't have my "emergency supply" of girlie products here at work, so i had to go raid another coworkers desk (there are only 3 people in my direct area that are still young enough to have a cycle, so it's slim pickings around here for products in a jam)

all i have to say is thank god i'm wearing black pants today.... i *almost* went with the grey ones

Last edited by sxulcmnky; 04-14-2009 at 03:14 PM.
sxulcmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:59 PM   #89  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

afternoon everyone.

RHTS: I agree while relatively cute for her not so cute for you.

Brie: A little TLC hopefully after yesterday! I think I have my dinner idea, oatmeal. I havent had any in awhile and im always up for it.

Taylor: OMG lol!

Drama continuation:
My mom had an emergency meeting with someone downtown with her job. She found out after 10 years of service her services were no longer needed. She was one of the 30 custodial staff our county schools were letting go. So on top of my dad being on workmans comp he just had knee surgery this morning 2 months after his accident. So my mom is now unemployed but it could be worse, they are paying her until the end of her contact which is May 30 and then her vacation time she has accrued. Scary thing is she carries the health insurance for the rest of the family and her check paid our house note (we literally cant rent for less though, long story).
Luckily I now have my big girl job so I can help with the bills when necessary.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:36 PM   #90  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Wow Ladies! I'm not sure where to start...

RHTS- Sorry, I don't think it is best either. You could definitely use the shape and style for inspiration! Take it to your salon and ask for this similar style but tailored for your face and features. I would recommend it being longer. HTH!

Nish- And how was the birthday?

The Cracker Crew- Ya'll are crazy!

HWGA- If he isn't the ONE... move on! Do not grace him with your presence if he hasn't earned the right. No reason to settle. There are plenty of fish in the sea... maybe bigger ones!! Seriously, love ya girl.

Brie- Yikes! What a day! Sorry all that happened. But about the boy, sounds like a winner so far! Make sure he is true before you give him your heart.

CAke- Hmmm.. maybe coffee booty will be a new trend?!?! J/k In all reality, it worked out right? Could have been worse!

As for me............*sigh*. Beginning the long and painful job search again. Looking for a contractual classroom position. Yikes! Hope it turns out better than it did last year!!!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote