I will do this.

I like it!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:16 PM   #47  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

RANT!!!!!!!

soooo i walk outside to go pick up my check for my medical study and the city of stlouis is putting a BOOT on my car!!! i beg the guy to not put it on there because i didnt know that i had 4 tickets i thought i only had 2! i never received anything in the mail. i am a rule follower when it comes to stuff like that i always pay my tickets on time etc. sooo i was really in shock. of course this ******* put the boot on.
i called the boy and he... get this left work TWO HOURS early and drove all the way to my house to run me around. and everything took so long that he also missed class in making sure that i was taken care of. he was getting so upset at how the city was treating me. and i kept randomly crying and he was sooo concerned.
so i had to pay $220 in tickets and fines and after i paid them i was toldthat my car had not been towed and they would take the boot off within 2 hours. he drives me to pay my gas bill so our gas wouldnt get turned off and by the time i got home my car was gone. it had been towed to the tune of $125.
so i was crying and pissed off and he had to race me down to the tow lot on the other side of town to make sure i got my car today. i missed class.
i hate the city of st louis. they put stupid street cleaning no parking signs all around where poor people live but none in the more affluent areas and sit around and ticket you for BULLS***!!! if i get a job here i refuse to live in the city i will live in the suburbs or i will be on tv going postal. HATE HATE HATE!!!
RANT OVER

on a positive note i think that the boy is really sweet and i really am falling for him. he sent me a text today after this whole ordeal and was like "you are soo good to me. i appreciate you so much." and i sent him one back like i was just thinking the same about you no one has ever treated me like he does. i dont know ladies. he might be a keeper and that is terrifying! its like i have been treated so bad that i am scared i dont know how to act now that i have a good guy around. i cant believe he did all of that for me today and i am on cloud 9
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:23 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

on a good note, your rant must put an end to the lemon chicken cracker madness...

Sorry it was such a sucky day, but on the positive side, you got to see your guy's real character, and he seems really great. Definitely a keeper.
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:28 PM   #49  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers

That sucks bjeweled sounds like whatever could go wrong did go wrong. But your boy sounds super lovely!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:37 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

So Ladies I made it back to the gym and squeezed in two more miles. Then the BF and went to Costco and got fruits and veggies and meats so I won't lose my rocking figure all you ladies complimented me on . THen it was Mexican and I didn't eat my whole salad but I probably 10 too many chips. All in all I am not upset and well thank GOD the bday is over. Once I am finish posting there will "sexytime".

Ladies thanks for all the compliments. you all really know how to make a girl feel good.

Luvja - Thanks so much. Just wish I could rid of that pooch. As well maybe in the next 16 pounds.

Brie - However the boy sounds like a freaking keeper. I hope he is ...for his sake that is.

Taylor/Icon - Ya'll are crazy. Got the boy looking at me like I am a loon cause I am busting out laughing.

Beaka _ How did the trainer go. BTW I always eat a banana or a pear or something like 30 min before the workout.

Dansin - Yay the "Meet the Parents" went well. Sorry you were so bored at work but on the bright we were blessed with your presence. Thanks for the compliment

Bee - Yea your randomness is a hoot. Thank you as well. And we don't want any deaths around here unless it is fat so get on the ball chickie. I totally understand what you mean about the resentment too. I used to feel that way until I realized tracking food was simply my fate

taylor - I heart you too and I HAD to workout after or I would have obsessed about it terribly.

ahope - thanks, sometimes the curvy figure can back fire though! You should totally be able to counter-act your snacking with all the running. I mean shouldn't you be hungrier while training anyway?

Last edited by CakeBatter; 04-13-2009 at 09:40 PM.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:42 PM   #51  
I will do this.

Brie I am so sorry that happened to you - but on the up side you have found this guy that has made you very happy. I am glad he is treating you well -- cause if not he has US to answer to!

cake You are kickin' some butt! Did you get my text today? You are really inspiring me! It sounds like you and BF are doing much better than you were a few months ago - I am happy to hear that.

icon lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers You crack me up! Thanks for helping me avoid all the essays I have to do. You are so funny!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:47 PM   #52  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

cake - mr. nastytime! lol mr nasssty timme (movie trivia)
i need to get on yr level girl! cardio queen i bow down to you lol

taylor and icon - that cracker stuff made me laugh really hard i needed that.

beaka - i met a boy in atl. but with this one being so good i'm not even thinking about other guys. whats the story on the ex?
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:51 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Brie - I am sorry can't think of it. It sounds familiar but I suck at movie trivia and pretty much anything I can make a note of in my BB

Taylor - Yup I just got it. oh and it is better ...long story but better.

BTW I am so excited that I am cardio inspiration because it is great motivation to keep running. BF calls me Forrest, its so funny
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:10 PM   #54  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Taylor n Icon- So since I started the talk of crackers I so get to b the accountant for this lemon chicken cracker company LCCC. Y'all r hilarious btw.

Brie- breathe honey breathe n I mean that in a loving sister way. For some reason I nvr put it together that u lived in St louis my cuz lives right outside of there. Tommorrow is a new day n in less than 3 hrs this one is over.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:22 PM   #55  
This is not a test.

LCCC!! Brilliant! Ok Bee you are head money counter

lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers lemon chicken crackers thanks for keeping me distracted from my thesis

Cake- yus our work here is done then!
Old 04-13-2009, 10:27 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

I thought I was gonna slip by without all the personals, but i see ya'll ain't havin it.

DanSinDeva:
It must be great to love veggies that much. I don't hate them, but I don't go straight to them. I need to make myself get back on the 5 a day.

ahope: I actually almost bought some Kashi bars today. They're bogo at Publix, but they did have quite a few calories.

The gym went ok. There will actually be 3 of us. A man joined too. But both of them weren't there today. We had really bad weather earlier, and they both had trees fall on their house or in their yard or something. They had called the trainer. So it was just me and her. It wasn't bad at all. She definitely pushed me harder than I push myself. I ended up eating a Chex Mix bar before I went since that was all I had in my office. I got this cute book for tracking food and workouts too.

I then went to the grocery store to get a few things and of course I realize at the register that I don't know where the heck my debit card is. The last time I used it was at a gas station in Tuscaloosa, AL on the way home and I didn't see it in the car, so I had to call and cancel it.

The story on the ex... We met when I was home Summer 2007 but still in grad school in Knoxville, TN. I was just kickin it at the time, but he kinda wore me down. The whole time was long distance. I moved to Nashville for a job next. I'd see him when I went home and he would come stay with me for a week once every other month. He actually came from home (MS) to Nashville to move me here to ATL. All of a sudden things just got really bad. I think it was a combination of the distance, me making more money, and ATL being known as a party city. When he was here for my birthday we had a HUGE fight (September). I told him I felt like it was over. We talked on the phone. He said all this stuff about how he wanted us to get past it. So we had a date to the fair the next time I went home. He had a funky attitude. Then tells me on the phone after I get home that he needs his "space." So I'm like WTF?!?! I tried to break up with you first. Plus, I think saying something like that on the phone when you were just with me is a b**** move. I would never beg a person for their time/attention so I informed him that he could have ALL the space he needed and not EVER call me again. And of course after this he claims to not have meant it that way and wants to be my "friend." I feel that I have enough friends. That wasn't his purpose. He didn't fulfill his purpose, therefore he should move along... without me. He wants back in my life and I'm not sure that it's worth the trouble. He really is a nice guy. I just think our personalities aren't compatible. He's sensitive. I almost feel like he acted like more of a girl than me in some situations. He's one of those chipper, happy to be in the world, see the best in people folks. It sounds cool in theory, but it's annoying in real life. There's been a lot of arguments and stuff that I didn't mention (I could write a book) and we share the blame, but I don't think it'll work. And I'm feeling like I should tell him not to call anymore. Not because I hate him or anything, but it makes it harder to move on.

And if I see cracker... lemon... or chicken in the same sentence again, I'm gonna scream...
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:36 PM   #57  
This is not a test.

beaka, if you dont want him in your life any more then i see no problem with that, its your life for crying out loud. You can decide for yourself who you want to stay friends with and who you dont Some people can be the nicest people in the world and still not be right for you, or drive you nuts. Nothing wrong with admitting that

Lemon chicken cracker?
Old 04-13-2009, 11:12 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Hey girls.... I know I've been MIA lately.

I have met a boy. We've been talking since Feb and been hanging out a lot last two weeks. I really like him but at the same time their are a few warning signals.... Grrr..... Like for instance, I spent the night at his house last night and he told me that he would love for me to come over again tonight. Well, I called him at 4:30 to see what's up.... no response. So I texted him at 6:30. He's never like this ever. He always returns my calls and texts. I'm worried that everything is ok with him. It's 8:10 now nothing. he lives like 45 min to an hour from me and I left my charger over there too and my phone is not going to make it through til tomorrow. I'm agitated!

The good thing is, that I'm not eating near as much and have lost a lil weight! Yay!
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:14 PM   #59  

S/C/G: HW 176/SW 163/CW ticker/GW 120

Height: 5'4"

i just stumbled upon this thread for the first time.
what on earth are lemon chicken crackers??
sws19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:33 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Well today went well. But I’ve totally been on a salty/sweet combination. Weird. But I’ve been pretty good. I actually had 1500 rather than 1400 calories but I’ll survive. I’ve also been super thirsty but that is pretty normal for me. I realized that half of classes end this week and possible a third class (I’ll find out tomorrow). I got both my rough drafts in, have a good structure for my presentation on Saturday. So things are ok, I’m going to map out everything tonight for the rest of the semester.

Informal pool … I’m thinking of cutting my hair like Alice from Twlight … Opinions?

Wow so much to respond too.

Bliss – Good job avoiding the Easter candy and potatoes. I totally went to CVS today and didn’t buy any Easter clearance candy. I didn’t even think about it.

Angle – Welcome!!!

Star – I know it was the first time I stepped on the scale. I still love myself I just need that reality check once in awhile. I’m not back to daily weighing, it’s going to go back away.

BLCarter – I agree with wanting to meet everyone. If your ever near Detroit we should meet up.

Bjeweled – Oh we like boys. Good luck with that.

Ashlan – Good job at the gym. The only reason I have food is I totally went on a mental break down and cooked a ridiculous amount of food and put it in the freezer.

Beake – Good luck with the trainer and get some sleep.

Deva – Wow meeting the mom is nerve racking. The last guy I dated totally surprise me with the meet the mom, I was less then pleased (even though parents tend to love me). Glad you had a good easter. I love all those salads so it would have been a distaste for me.

Bee – Recipe for the WW enchaladias? Hmmm I love goldfish cracker

Taylor – great to see all the NSV. I’m hoping that my breast shrink down, they are right between a D and DD (which makes it impossible to find a bra) so I’m really hoping they go to a strait D.

Hope – Good luck this week

HWGA – Maybe he’s just having a rough day. Hang in there.

SWS – welcome to the forum.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote