Old 03-06-2009, 12:18 AM   #16  
starving artist

S/C/G: 161/157.2/135

Height: 5'7"

he's gay, honestly. he's a homo and he's insecure about it. thats why he can't get an erection. and that's why he mentioned your attributes like "goal-oriented" and "motivated".... no heterosexual man would ever say that to a woman. even if he was writing her a catty break up letter. which only gay young men would do, whether they are in the closet or not.
stellart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:21 AM   #17  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

*snicker*
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:24 AM   #18  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

hahaha. Stella you are cracking me up over here.

Back to seriousness now, I really agree that you should share your medical information with your parents. They deserve to know. I know you don't want to worry them but you're going to need the support if your results are positive. It's going to be hard and there is no denying that but I promise you that having that support and those shoulders will do you a world of good when you need it most.

As for the boy, I wouldn't give it any more thought. He was being a douchebag plain and simple. I looked at your profile photo and I think I agree with Stella. He has to be completely revolted by the female form to not find you attractive.
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:58 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 187/171/125

Height: 5'4''

That makes me SICK! What a jerk.

#1- He's obviously blind/stupid, because you are a beautiful girl who is obviously too good for him!
#2- Anyone who puts others down like that is just insecure with themselves- it's NOT you!!
#3- Sending positive vibes your way- sorry to hear about the health issues
primaballerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 03:10 AM   #20  
Losing weight - Toning up

S/C/G: 159/128/120

Height: 5'7"

i'm sorry you've gone through so many things ~ and i'm currently very ANGRY with your ex-bf for what he said ~ WHAT A LOSER HE IS !!! It's his lost ~ you're a winner b'cuz you broke up with him ~ thank god !!!

Hope you will feel better (emotionally and physically) ~ everyone in 3FC will always support you ~
Annita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 03:12 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 204/ticker/130

Height: 5'4

as other as have said this email was purely to make himself feel better. he has a problem and he wants to make sure that you know it was you and not him. however, if it really was you he'd have confidence in himself and thus the tact to not mention it to you ESPECIALLY when you are going through this awful awful ordeal. only someone with very low self esteem would send an email as passive aggressive as this. i am totally disgusted by it!

my mom also had hodgkins lymphoma when she was 17-18. i dont know if its a comfort but she was able to act pretty much like a normal teenager all throughout. i say pretty much because there were hospital visits and chemotherapy but she still went partying with her friends and my dad all the time and this was like in the dark ages! i know you have already suffered a loss from this disease but i thought maybe an example of a happy ending might help you feel even the tiniest bit better.
caitybates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:15 AM   #22  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

The best thing you can do to get back at him is to live your life happily! Even though you are faced with this possible diagnosis you can still go and do things and LIVE. You are one hot mama and you will come out of this stronger and healthier than you did going in. If it took this to realize you were with trash and for you to take the garbage out to the dumpster, it might even be a teensy weensy bit worth it. NO ONE deserves being berated and put down and emotionally trashed the way that you were. If it were me I would make sure to tell all his even remote acquaintances the truth of everything and then maybe embellish it a little.

Also, please tell your parents about this. This will be a fight that you can not do by yourself. You will need physical, emotional, spiritual support. Your parents are there to help protect you and let them do their job.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:23 AM   #23  
Work in progress

S/C/G: 165/ticker/120???

Height: 5'2"

Wow, that guy is a total douche. I think everyone is right that he's insecure about his ed, and he's lashing out at you because he's been dumped. However, it doesn't excuse his behavior.

As for your diagnosis... huge hugs coming from over here. I pray that the diagnosis is negative.
LittleMoonRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:04 AM   #24  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 159.8/149.0/130

Height: 5'6 1/2"

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I'm glad you broke up with him too girl, You deserve MUCH better! NO One should be that mean..unreal. I'm so sorry you are going through this, Having no one to turn to on top of it all. Man :HUG:

Last edited by DanSinDeva; 03-06-2009 at 10:04 AM.
DanSinDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:21 AM   #25  
needs constant reminding

S/C/G: 164/maintenance since 8/08

this guy is a total dick. talk to your parents. you need them.
this guy is a total dick. unbelievable. dick.
kittycat40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:21 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 294/230/168

Height: 5"6

Honey, let me tell you one thing - you are an absolute stunner - smouldering hot! You could get any man you want. And there is someone way better than this pathetic JERK out there for you.

You did the right thing, kicking him to the kerb but now his poor little pride has been hurt by that, he decides to lash back in the most immature and frankly DISGUSTING fashion and say something to you which would be bad enough any time but is just absolutely DESPICABLE in light of what you are going through. He has an inferiority complex because of his problems down below so he is lashing out and trying to hurt someone else.

FORGET it and forget HIM. He's not worth the energy it takes to get upset about and you need to focus on making sure you are well.

I also urge you to confide in your parents as I think you need their love and support more than ever right now. They will worry, yes, but ultimately they will be glad that you told them and they can help you through it rather than you bearing the burden on your own. I hope it all turns out okay for you.
MissVitality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:24 AM   #27  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

I have a request.
All of these ladies are totally correct in saying how unbelievably attractive you are, but some of them haven't even seen big pics of you, and are just going by your profile pic. In which you look amazing as well, but... I want a big one.

POST. POST ONE NOW. Because I've seen full-sized images of you decked out in a sexy dress, and even I wanted to have sex with you.

Thus... the boyfriend's gay.

And these ladies should get to see you in all your glory. Show off them curves, chica! You dump a loser... your prize is to brag about how much hotter you are than so many others. (Like me, muwaha.)

POST ONE OF THE PICS YOU'VE POSTED BEFORE!

Last edited by Jelbb; 03-06-2009 at 10:26 AM.
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:25 AM   #28  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Jess, I concur. On all counts.
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:27 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 150/147/120

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbeltchica19 View Post
I'm used to dating smoking hot girls with tight little bodies
OMG, is he f'n blind? Based on your profile pic, he seems to be. Ugh, what an a$$hole.

In my opinion, you are so much better off without him. He wouldn't have been much of a support network anyway based on his selfish attitude.

I truly hope that the biopsy comes back clean, but in the event that it doesn't (God forbid) you are young and strong and seem to have a big and loving family that will help you through it all. Best of luck! [Gosh, I suck at these things...it's so hard to know what to say.]

As far as the jerk goes, remember, karma's a b!tch. Sooner or later his selfish ways will come back to bite him in the a$$.
paniania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:38 PM   #30  
No failure!!!

S/C/G: 265/240/175

Ok so as everyone has said he is a LOSER!!!! He will regret his stupidity one day, when he is alone and/or in a meaningless relationship. He is a liar about not getting it up, maybe he isn't attracted to women? Anyway go out buy a smokin hot black dress, sexy heels and have a girls night out. It will help relieve some tension. Also I agree with everyone about telling your parents, they will be so hurt to know you had to do this alone. They may worry, but that is their job as parents they can't help it. good luck and forget the guy there are sooooo many more that deserve a gorgeous girl like you!!!!
nursemp is offline   Reply With Quote