Could Really Use a Friend...OT - Page 3 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Old 03-06-2009, 04:00 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 198/128/124

Height: 5'8"

I would just like to start off by saying that I am at a complete and utter loss of words of how to thank each and every one of you. Every single person has helped me so much and I wish I could show my gratitude. Its incredible how people you don't even know can be so supportive. Thank you all!
I have decided that once my parents get back in town in a couple of days that I will tell them. You ladies are right, they will be really hurt to find out that i kept this to myself.
Jelbb, I am not hotter than a single person on this site. We are all beautiful ladies, and this whole ordeal has really made me realize that we all deserve only significant others that see us for the gorgeous women we are. Here are pictures as you requested:
1) the first one is from last night and i made it my profile pic on facebook. I hadnt taken him off my friends yet and he decided to carry out his bitterness and wrote on it "nope. sorry. still not doing it for me. hahaha"...i decided to ignore it, as i also did with his email. Well, my best friend got pissed and wrote under his comment "at least you arent dating a leprechaun anymore so you can wear sexy heels again" lmao. (i never wore heels when i was with him since he is only like half an inch taller than me)
2) second one was him and me before a wedding last weekend. just so u can get a feel for who i'm talking about. (helps my case he looks super creepy in that pic lol) I'm not a cocky person...but come on! lol
sorry they are not great quality

blackbeltchica19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:12 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcassiopeiaI View Post
what an ***. honestly, he's trying to save face. i'm sorry to hear about about your possible illness. i'll keep my fingers crossed for you- but as far as the boy is concerned. add his dead weight to the 43 lbs you've already lost.

you're doing great- dont let him bring you back down. good riddance
I agree with this post. And I'm glad to hear that you are going to tell your parents. I have the most over protective, worrying mom, and I needed her when I was going through some health issues a few years ago, and I'm glad I told her.

And, BTW, you're hot! You have such beautiful skin, hair, features, everything. I'd LOVE to have your body! Glad you dumped the guy!!
Lizzyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:15 PM   #33  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

And to all the ladies, I say... DO YOU SEE? DO YOU SEE HOW GORGEOUS SHE IS?

Superfox.
And AWESOME of your friends to chime in like that!

P.S.,
Your boyfriend? Gay. And not as good looking as you could get. Not that I'm saying that looks supersede personality, but from what I've heard, it doesn't seem like he had a great personality either...

Move on and move UP!
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:30 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 230/148.5/145

Height: 5'6''

yup you're a babe...he's got to be freakin gay! THOUSANDS of guys would love to have a girl as gorgeous as you are!
angelanicole23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:16 PM   #35  
back in the game

S/C/G: 311/180/170

Height: around 5'10"

I'm so sorry this happened. He's just being a bitter a**hole. If he didn't care, he wouldn't have bothered... he's just trying to hurt you. It just confirms that you did the right thing getting rid of him!!!
futuresurferchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:17 PM   #36  
back in the game

S/C/G: 311/180/170

Height: around 5'10"

PS You are WAY hotter than him. That's a fact.
futuresurferchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:20 PM   #37  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Seconded.
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:25 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

Thirded.
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:05 PM   #39  
Shooting for the moon

S/C/G: 210/151/140

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by futuresurferchick View Post
PS You are WAY hotter than him. That's a fact.
ITA!
Thin4Good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:21 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 221/ticker!/145

Height: 5'4

He looks like he has that frat boy mentality, which I CANNOT STAND. You are gorgeous and he is INSANE to have said one bad word about you! I think that he was just pissed that he was flippin short.

Your skin is flawless!! I'd LOVE to have skin like yours!

Last edited by blissclaire; 03-07-2009 at 12:22 AM.
blissclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:34 AM   #41  
~Alana

S/C/G: 213.3/179.2/145

you are way to hot for him

haha! he looks like such a douchebag
kalikat003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:18 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 150/150/125

Height: 5'6"

Hi there, first of all, I wanted to say good on you for kicking him to the kerb. He sounds incredibly immature and petty, and looking at your pics you really are quite gorgeous. You definitely deserve (and can find!) better.

Secondly (and what prompted me to reply) regards your hodgkins. I myself am a hodgkins lymphoma survivor. Was diagnosed at age 16 (now 28) with stage IIB. Not sure when your cousin had it, or the stage, but hodgkins is fairly treatable these days, so stay strong and please do tell you parents. You will need their support and love, and it might just bring you all closer together. I wish you all the best for your biopsy, and if you ever have any questions feel free to ask. After 6 months chemo cycles I have been cancer-free for 10+ years now.
janeberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:41 PM   #43  
Im changing my life!

S/C/G: 209/159/155(for now)

Im new here, but I have a big mouth, and have to drop my 2 cents on this.

First, you're GORGEOUS!! Your body is KILLER! He isnt even on your level love, and I PROMISE Im keeping that 100% real. You know what they say honey "Bone is for the dog, and meat is for the MAN" He cant handle some t&a, so let him try and find some sucked up trick that will take his BS. Thats NOT you, you're too good for that.

Secondly, Im very sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Im sending positive vibes to you, and coming out with it might upset your parents, but it will give you more love & support. This, like weight loss, is also something I think you shouldnt go through alone!

Much love from Vegas honey!
Vegaspunkermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:07 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 180/147/125

yea I agree with everyone, you are gorgeous! What an idiot he is!
aneleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:27 PM   #45  
Getting back on track!

You are beautiful - don't give him a second thought!!!
Annie-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote