Old 03-03-2009, 04:20 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Kelli Oh My Gosh I have never heard of that. I am surely gonna try it. THANX!!!!!
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 05:38 PM   #17  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 159.8/149.0/130

Height: 5'6 1/2"

OMG i've never heard that either, that's crazy, very very interesting. I usually buy lettuce, get home cut it up and then put it in a zip loc bag in between 2 paper towels, it helps too.
I eat the morning star veggie patties EVERYDAY for lunch, they are so delicious, high in protein, low in Calories and fat, and they are perfect with a tomato and wrapped in iceburg lettuce! I Do core too, i dont have the updates to Simply Filling, but damn this plan WORKS! Its all because of the fresh foods!!
DanSinDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:55 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 234.3 / 232.6 / 130

Height: 5'3"

I like home cooked meals better, but my problem is and has always been portion control. I usually bring a lean cuisine to work for dinner and try to pair it up with some fruit or veggies to be more filling, but on home cooked meals, even healthy ones, I seem to go way overboard.
brooksrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:32 AM   #19  
Getting my Halle bod! :)

Height: short stack

Oh my gosh yes! A few months I would have thought you were a bit crazy because when I first started losing weight I'd eat those everyday, mostly for convenience. Recently I have started eating a more raw/vegetarian type diet and the food tastes so much better and I feel healthier too!
butterflygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:50 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

No problem! I've kept chopped lettuce in tuperware in my fridge for over a week with no problems. Good luck.
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote