Question.. - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Old 01-27-2009, 09:35 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 235/203.2/135

Height: 5'6

Talking Question..

hi girls! I recently started using the daily plate and have a quick question.. it may seem obvious but should i worry about net calories or just calories in general? on the days i work out should i eat more or just consistently try and stay within the same range either way. I try and take in around 1300 -1400 but it always ends up saying my net calories is 900 something or 1000 and im worried its going to effect my efforts in a bad way. Any thoughts on this would be much appreciated thanks!
CityChick86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 10:58 PM   #2  
Busy Mommy

S/C/G: 218/181.5/130

Height: 5'7"

if you exercise you are allowed to add more calorie intake....like i know with WW if you exercise you add a point to your allotment depending upon the exercise done. personally i eat the same amount of cals no matter what i do.
nicki rose98 is offline   Reply With Quote