Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 01:39 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 233/217.8/170

Height: 5'6''

CurvyEnglishChick and StephanieI know i have been kind of Quiet, but I am here!!! My life has just been so busy lately. I have been doing great and it seems like you guys are giving it what you got also.

Ill try to respond a bit more often.
Old 01-21-2009, 03:35 PM   #47  
Abe's Mom

S/C/G: 196/142.8/125

Height: 5'4"

me too---im still here and checking on here every 2-3 days or so---but its really quiet sometimes--- currently doing 30 min elliptical and lifting weights on the machines for another 30 min--- 4x a week ---eating has been a little blah---but i'm working on it
Old 01-21-2009, 09:53 PM   #48  
Go Team Gryphon!

S/C/G: 190/180/127

Height: 5' 1"

Hi ladies!

I know what you mean about being busy--it's only the second week of classes and I am swamped!!

Good job you guys on the working out!! I got no exercise in today because I felt like crap all day; hopefully I'll be better tomorrow so I can go to yoga class and leave feeling peaceful and relaxed. Cause I certainly don't feel that way now!

See you guys tomorrow,

~ Dara ~
Old 01-22-2009, 01:39 PM   #49  
Go Team Gryphon!

S/C/G: 190/180/127

Height: 5' 1"

Okay, I'm still sick. Which sucks. I can barely talk and woke up with a pounding headache. It didn't help that they were weedeating right outside my window. Ugh.

Yesterday I got in no exercise and last night I ate fried chicken tenders because that was the only thing that seemed appetizing and I was STARVING! I didn't go over my calorie limit for the day, but I am well aware that fried foods are NOT good for me.

I hope I get over this illness soon so I can get back on track.

Have a good day ladies!

~ Dara ~
Old 01-22-2009, 11:36 PM   #50  

Due to the massive amount of people who have dropped out of this challenge, I had to combine teams in order to make it fair.

All those here who were on the roll call (So I assume are still active),
CurvyEnglishChick
princess2323
TheRose
Stephanie Osborne
motiv8me

You have been moved to Team Gryphon.
Closed Thread