Old 12-28-2008, 04:18 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 175/ticker/129

Height: 5'4

jahjah- I hate asking for help. many years ago ( 11) I was in a freak accident , where I was in a coma, and my parents were told I would be in a vegetation state for the rest of my life. I am the most stubborn person you will ever meet , and with that mindset , great doctors and a lot of praying, I was able to recover, having to learn how to walk, talk, eat , read, write ect... over again. I am kind of a medical miracle , and I'm written up in medical books. But from that , I feel that I have to do everything myself , to kind of show every one that I can do it!

But be careful!! Hope your back is ok!
hiimnatalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 06:17 PM   #47  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NishKitten View Post
Bejeweled - Ladue... that probably tells you everything you needed to know about me.

I never claimed to have any street cred, though. I got that in Iraq. LoL.
i think street cred from iraq totally trumps north or south stl lol!

i have lived downtown, southside (tower grove) and hazelwood.
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 08:04 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Hey girls I've been workin so much lately I'm so exhausted. Unfortunately I haven't been working out or eating the greatest.. only one week left and I start my job and I'm not going back and forth between my house and work/my moms house. I'm ready to get in a real routine and get some more sleep! Hope you all had a great Christmas and everyone that is traveling is safe!! I can't wait to have more time to stay up on the boards I feel like a stranger around here.
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 08:07 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

Natalie:WOW that's awesome how you did everything they told you you probably couldn't do! Yeah that's how i look at things too im pretty stubborn my hubby found me crying once trying to put my daughters bunk beds on top of each other without help LOL
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 08:17 PM   #50  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Kelli- Hey girl I totally miss you around here.....time for us to kick it up a notch!
I have had a very eventful weekend...kind of boring but kind of exciting at the same time! I was bored tonight and decided that I would go through some of my old clothes and I can almost wear my FAVORITE jeans ever Hopefully another 10-15 lbs and they will fit comfortably...that will be an exciting day for me because it means that I have a whole wardrobe that I can finally wear again lol.
Ladies I wish you all the happiest new year Dont forget that midnight kiss...I'm gonna hunt the closest man down at that time and smoocher up
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 09:00 PM   #51  
One day at a time...

S/C/G: 195/158/130

Hi ladies!! I'm back on the weightloss train, I once again am unable to lose the baby weight after #2. My name is Jess, just wanted to drop in and say hey.
OnlyWomanInTheHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 09:58 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Hey jess! welcome to 3fc
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:38 AM   #53  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

So I've noticed since I've started feeling more confident that I've started being a little more...well...girly. Has anyone else experienced this? I was always kind of a girly girl but I've started wearing makeup, I've started wanting to really improve the rest of my appearance to go with my weight loss. Maybe the confidence is making me feel less like I want to blend into the background. Hmmm....
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 08:38 AM   #54  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

So I have been obsessively checking my email waiting for an invite for my 3rd interview. It seems like it is taking forever. It has been almost a week since the 2nd interview and I know Christmas was in the mix but I guess I am really impatient. I emailed my thank you for interviewing me letter late Tuesday afternoon and i know the office was open on Christmas eve and day after Christmas, and they are extremely busy with month, quarter, and year end close. I hate the waiting game.

I get weight watcher emails everyday, and they have developed a new program called Momentum it looks pretty sweet, and alot more comprehensive than just using points or core. The cute fuzzy "hungry" guy is too cute too. I need to get me one of those.

Last edited by Bee20nine; 12-29-2008 at 08:57 AM.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 11:13 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Ashleigh....I feel that I am starting to get more "girly" too!!! I wear makeup a lot more than I used to and I am finally starting to put effort into accessorizing my outfits. I love jewelry and I love buying it, but I almost always never wore it. Now I find that I want to find cute outfits to wear with necklaces and whatnot.
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote