Old 12-09-2008, 12:55 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 231/165/140

Height: 5'5"

Online dating is very common now a days. Everyone has done it or tried it (or a lot of people, especially younger ones like ourselves that grew up with computers) I did it a few years back when I moved from Small Town, MA to Boston. I was new in the city & didn't know anyone. As long as you are careful about meeting them, you know always do it in VERY PUBLIC place, then I don't see anything wrong with it. I met some incredible people that way. I dated this kid for awhile who was a grad student at MIT, one of the top 5 schools in the ENTIRE COUNTRY! If people like that are doing it, then it's probably more accepted then we think. Don't worry about it, if you dig this guy, I'd go for it... He's one that site just like you are... And if your friends don't understand & support what you are doing, then they are not really good friends... :-)
Extasee58865 is offline   Reply With Quote