Old 11-07-2008, 04:48 PM   #16  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

if i get a craving i brush my teeth....
either that or drink some water to perish the craving....
it might sound stupid but it does help!....
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 07:22 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 245/188/160

Height: 5'5"

Ugh, I've been exactly the same way the past three weeks and it's driving me insane! I've been extremely stressed, though, and food has been a comfort. Plus, I haven't been going to the gym, which is a double whammy.
santamonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:42 PM   #18  
eat less, move more!

Height: 5' 2"

This is a great thread. Lots of good advice.

For me, the main thing to do is be aware that i want to quit. I just keep telling myself that over and over.

I think of overeating like addiction. And there are basically 2 ways to get over any addiction. Either you think you are going to die or you get disgusted with yourself.

I haven't been binging for 6 days because i got disgusted with myself.

To keep myself from going overboard this week i have been drinking a whole bottle of water or making a pot of coffee each time i got the urge. Then i get online and check out the 3FC site and write on my diet blog.

Every day i don't binge it gets easier and i get more proud of myself.
Billies Pottery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:25 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 143.8/131.2/120

Height: 5'7''

Bingeing is my middle name. All I seem to do is lose a few pounds, get put in a position where I give into temptation, I binge, I can't stop, I gain everything back I lost, repeat.
I hate hate hate being on a cycle of bingeing.. it is like never-ending. The only way I can break the habit is to get up in the morning, work out, and have a healthy breakfast. If I can make it through one day, it breaks the cycle usually. Sometimes it takes a few days. I dont really have any good advice b/c if I did, I would be taking it and not yo-yo dieting any more like I have been for the past 7 years. If you need to message me personally, I am willing to talk! I need a lot of help too. I could really kick myself for doing this yo you dieting.

Good luck! You can do it!!!
JessieCat is offline   Reply With Quote