Old 11-09-2008, 01:12 PM   #31  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Alright everyone so I am back!!! I am finally done moving UGH. I have not eaten very well or worked out for like 2 weeks now and I definitely feel it. I should be getting the 30 day shred in the mail on Monday so I am going to start that for sure!! Glad to see you are all doing so well. I have no clue what my weight is rightnow but I am sure that it has gone up due to everything and all the stress of leaving my love. Anyways...hopefully I can get all caught up on everything with you ladies
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 06:23 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Hey girlie! Glad you are back. Good to hear everything with moving went well and its completely understanding that you got a little off plan with all of that. Whats important is that you're settled and you're back!!
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 08:11 AM   #33  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

Yeah we will see if I can catch back up to you. Looks like you've lost even more since I've been MIA!! Well maybe a little off plan will make me lose more when I get going here.
Old 11-10-2008, 02:16 PM   #34  

Well I'm not sure if its TOM or some mediocre eating last week but I'm a little bit up from my ticker weight, not too bad though. The plan is to get back down to my ticker weight this week and start fresh next week. I doubt I"ll lose the 6 more lbs by the 22nd but I can still try my darndest

Glad your back! Good luck

Last edited by kelli32; 11-10-2008 at 02:18 PM.
Old 11-10-2008, 05:05 PM   #35  
waisting away

S/C/G: Too Much/Getting There/Healthy

Height: 5' 8"

I went up last week from my ticker too and used it as motavation to get back down. I didnt want to move it up, so I had to lose the weight. I think its a good way to push yourself when you slip up. Good luck!

Blcarter: Glad you are back. Im sure that even just the stress reduction from finishing the move will help you.

I hope everyone has a good start to their week. I just finished week3 of the c25k so I am pumped and ready to go for this next week.
gatorgirl6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 07:56 PM   #36  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

Alright well I just got my 30 day shred in the mail and am going to start it tomorrow. I decided that I am probably starting my TOM so that on top of not working out on top of not eating good on top of LOTS Of margaritas recently has caused me to be back to almost my starting weight. I love life crisis's!! Hopefully I can lose it all just as quickly
Kelli- I am sure you will have no problems losing that little bit this week
Old 11-10-2008, 09:10 PM   #37  

That ticker tends to keep me just as accountable as everything else. When it stays the same for a long time I get frustrated and eager to move it, and right now, when I don't weigh what it says, I don't want it to make a liar of me so I so nutty trying to get back down. Silly ticker.

Blcarter- I think you'll love 30DS its right up there in the intensity range you were before you moved. Good luck!

I ate pretty good today but I had a long convo with a friend from HS, she's a real estate agent and she's helping me with my apartment hunting. I ended up talking to her until it was too late to go to the gym(campus gym has such strange hors), I've got a lot of energy I'm thinking about doing back to back level 1 and 2 of 30DS. I gotta step it up if I'm going to be at my ticker weight by the end of the week! Good luck girls
Old 11-11-2008, 02:16 PM   #38  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

Ok so I did gain back most of the weight BUT I did do the first day of the 30 Day shred and let me tell you my legs are JELLO!!! Tomorrow will be better fo sho. I did use 5 lb dumbells that had a bar and were actually heavier then that...think once I get some more money i'm gonna go and buy my own in a variety of weights. Want to lose 5 lbs this week but it's TOM YUCK!!
Old 11-11-2008, 10:24 PM   #39  

Me too. I'm eating dinner right now and I'm at 1265 cals for the day. I ran/inclined walked for 45 min. Day number dos of excellent OP-ness.

Level 1 gets easier trust me, you'll be working out with Natalie in no time- and she cheats lol
Old 11-12-2008, 09:48 AM   #40  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

Lol I was watching the video and when jillian goes over to the other gal natalie like completely stops working out. i was like wtf SLACKER !!! But my legs are soooo sore today..taht's what I get for not working out in a couple of weeks. At least I nkow that means I worked them good yesterday. I dont want to move my ticker back up so that means I have to be extra good so it can come back down to where I am not lying.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:26 PM   #41  

Level 2 is really funny because Jillian makes her push harder on some of the exercises. She's really sweating and wore out, it makes me feel better about feeling like I was going to die.

I decided if I'm not at my ticker weight by the end of the week that I'm making myself change it. It's totally motivating me to go crazy OP. I walked the dog for an hour, 15 min of it we jogged. I took him to the vet today and he had a rash- apparently he has this "disease" where if he doesn't feel like he's gotten enough attention or exercise he bites and licks himself until he gets bumbs. He has a bit of an ego I guess. So I've decided I'll be bundling up and walking him again everyday. Ugh. It's just so cold! I haven't decided if I'm hitting the gym or 30DS.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:09 AM   #42  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

I did the 2nd day of the 30DS yesterday because I was too sore to move the day before. And yesterday was pretty bad but I managed to get up and do it anyways. It was actually easier even though I was super sore. Today I am still sore but am planning on doing day 3. Working out on my TOM is even harder because I am soooo uncomfortable. Thats what I get for having a baby I guess lol. Anyways then I am giong to work and probably going out tonight for a little bit which will be nice because I really haven't in the past 2 1/2 years!!
Old 11-14-2008, 10:10 AM   #43  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

Oh yeah and I will be changing my ticker this next Tuesday if I haven't made it back down.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:09 PM   #44  

I'm back to my ticker! Party. I've ate fine today but I haven't worked out yet and I always forget the gym closes at 7 on Fridays so I already missed that opportunity. Guess its 30DS. I went out wednesday and thursday night so I think i'm going to stay in, give myself a mani and pedi and just chill.

Good for you on going out! Thats something that I"m always going to have to do.. I'm too outgoing to give it up. Even now when my bf never goes out I just go anyway. I danced on the table with some girl friends last night, I would have never done that 18 pounds ago.