Old 09-02-2008, 05:14 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 177/161/140

Height: 5"8

Ha! I thought i was the only one that happend to.
I started a new uni last year and found it wasnt the right place for me so im starting a new one on september 22nd.
I have the same feeling of what might happen as it did at the last one.
I think because of my sudden weight gain i started there with the wrong attitude, walking around dressed in black with my hat/hoodie up and listening to music before classes and sitting right at the back in the corner closest the door. My mission was to get from one class to another without speaking to anyone, or some days i had a habbit of taking off and going shopping/home etc
I made one decent friend from that but luckily my attitude towards myself has changed 70% since then (still working on the last 30 when the weights gone). What you dont realise is that there are hundreds of people walking around not knowing anyone and looking as lost as you feel.
I do reccomend looking out for these people before class, even if its something like "do you have the time" (remember to hide watch when you do this so you dont look like your blatantly hitting on them!)lol
Are you starting university or something else?
The Facebook etc is definately a great idea, ive met great friends off there too.
If you ever need to chat about anything tho feel free to message or whatever. Good luck and let us know how it goes
Mwah mwah
Jade
xxx
Dark Angel Jade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 06:00 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 154/140/ undecided 129ish ?

Height: 5.6

Ok where to start, there are so many quotes i would like to pick out and reply to but unfortuantly I am useless with the quote thing , so instead I shall say Thank you for all the replies.

Yea I like the sound of th group idea's just I have to think of something that I am intrested in but I am sure something will come to mind when I start thinking hard about it.

Facebook and bebo however I am quite indifferant on this idea, I mean i can see the benefit but I can also see the downside that being, I will be sitting there with nothing on my page.
As for the suggestion of being a an online pal i would love to if you want will send my email your way or vise versa.

Someone said about wearing black , listening to music and genrally trying to avoid talking to people , I feel that is like me however I am interiged as to how you managed to change your attitude even if it is 70 % .

Anyway the advice has been great...as always last night was a bit of a downer for me and I am so glad i asked for help, than keep it bottled up again for however long.
I am going to write a list today of all the activites, i may want to join a group for and then try and find the groups to join asap.
And just to let you know I am at college so lots of random people to meet ...even if they are all scary ^_^

Last edited by makelovenotwarcraft; 09-02-2008 at 06:01 AM.
makelovenotwarcraft is offline   Reply With Quote