Old 08-11-2008, 03:15 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 230/148.5/145

Height: 5'6''

to weigh less than my sister and mom===and I've accomplished it!!!!!!!!!! ( They teased and made comments when I gained a lot of weight....so in ur face mama and sista ! LOL
angelanicole23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 03:54 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5' 3"

I want to be a miller lite girl. Going to the bars doing merchandising and sampling to all the drunk people only hot girls get that job.... I want it.
garstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 05:48 PM   #93  
Becoming better overall

S/C/G: 199/160/125

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NishKitten View Post
I've got these really pronounced dimples on either side of my tail bone right above my butt. I have no idea what the **** they are, and never knew I had them until some creep at the beach mentioned them and called them "dimples of Venus."

I think most women have them, but they're usually only visible when you don't have a lot of extra fat around your hips.

I'm using them as a back fat gauge. LoL!
yes yes I have those too! I still have about 20 lbs to lose, and they are only visible if you look close or under certain light, but they are there! I can't wait to lose enough for them to be more visible.. I had friends who had them n I always thought it was cute, so it was really a surprise to see that I had them too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annita View Post
This is so true. I always dream of this lol. I haven't met my bf's best friend (he's in another country before i met my bf) so when he comes back, i would love my bf to proud with his best friend that he has a pretty girlfriend
hah aw well judging from your pic you are already pretty!!
I've always been told I'm just "pretty" or "cute" but for once I'd like to have a great body to go along with it..

Last edited by Starrynight; 08-11-2008 at 05:51 PM.
Starrynight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 10:28 AM   #94  

S/C/G: 212/Ticker!/150

Height: 5'5"

Ok - New, Fun Goal!!

I won a radio contest and, to make a long story short, I won dinner for 12 at the most expensive restaurant in town. 4 course meal with wine pairings. We've decided to make this a semi-formal dinner with our friends. I tried on my little black dress last night and it fits perfectly (which is shocking to say the least) but it didn't look very good. It looks...frumpy almost. Maybe it's just not as nice as I used to think it was? And it puckers funny along the zipper.

Anyway, hubby said that if I lost weight and could find one fairly inexpensive, we could justify me getting a new little black dress for this event. Woo-hoo!

I'm a sz. 16 now...I'm wondering how much weight I could lose in about a month and a half if I really stuck to it?? I know I won't be a size 8 or even 10 by then. But could a size 14 or 12 be possible by then? And how much is a healthy amount to lose in that time?
heidelene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:16 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 210/187/160

Height: 5'7

Red face

-Confidence. I want to be able to look at myself in the mirror naked and feel satisfied

- I want to wear short shorts

- I cannot wait for the day when I will be able to turn down some of the
idiotic guys who never wanted to date me while I was fat or used to ignore
me.

- I want to run a marathon.

- I want to have an outline of a six pack and overall a toned body.

- I want to be able to purchase and wear a sexy Halloween costume.

-I want to be able to run in public without feeling self conscious.

- I want to finally go swimsuit shopping. I haven't worn one since I was 9.

- I want to buy jeans with one digit not two. I want to be able to walk into any store and know they have my size even if I'm just browsing.

-I want to be able to go to a club without feeling that I'm too fat to go in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by preetyladyserenity View Post
I want to become the kind of girl that will walk by and men, women, children and animals will turn their heads as she walk by awed by her beauty and sense of style.

I am vain, am I not? ^.^
No this is exactly what I want. lol

Last edited by Ambrosia; 08-12-2008 at 08:29 PM.
Ambrosia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 05:13 AM   #96  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

I want to do my shoes justice.

I have 30+ pairs of killer heels and beautiful shoes that I haven't worn since I was 130lb-

And also to be able to wear a white T shirt or top and look ok instead of having lumps & bumps everywhere. *shudder*

Last edited by Spoz; 08-13-2008 at 05:15 AM.
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 12:22 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 100kg/ticker/65kg

Height: 170cm

I want space between my thighs when I stand up.

More than that, above all else, I want to wear a pair of jeans that DON'T wear out on the thighs. I've literally burned out my jeans for the last 2-3 years. Awkward when you have no cash to buy new ones.

An 'anti-goal' of mine is not to shop in 'plus size' shops. I'm teetering on the edge at the moment - just able to fit the last outfits in the shops. If I have to walk into Autograph, I'll be very upset with myself.

I want to be able to dance, and not be afraid of where my bum is going.
Elerine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 12:56 PM   #98  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

I just want to cross my legs like small folks do. LOL! I've never been able to do that. Well I can laying down and titled at a certain angle. For now, that will have to do.

I also want to wear a wife beater because currently, I hate my arms.
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 01:15 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/150

Height: 5' 11"

What is a wife beater?? Is it one of those shirts without sleeves, that show off your arms?
Findmyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 01:20 PM   #100  
I CAN do it!!

S/C/G: 175/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

- I want to buy jeans with one digit not two. I want to be able to walk into any store and know they have my size even if I'm just browsing.

As soon as I read this, I was like -exactly!!! That is what I want! I hate having to go right to the bottom of the pile to see what their biggest size is and if it will fit me....ugh.

Also, I start a new job tonight waitressing, and they have a uniform which includes a skirt they give you to wear. I'm so scared I won't fit into it....then what do I do????
MeganMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 01:30 PM   #101  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozles View Post
What is a wife beater?? Is it one of those shirts without sleeves, that show off your arms?
That would be the one (think tank top). I want a black one and a white one to wear in the summer time...Maybe next summer. ;-)
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 01:53 PM   #102  

S/C/G: 177/174/135

Height: 5'4

I want to keep up with my marathon-running dad in the 5K we're running together in October.

I want to look sooo bangin in a bikini on my last spring break ever that I will forever look back at the pictures and cherish not only the memories of the trip, but the confidence and the pride in what I accomplished that I felt.

I want running to become such a habit that I feel like something's missing if I skip a day.

I want to wear a pair of skinny jeans (maybe even tucked into heeled boots!) without my thighs looking ginormous.

I want my pants to stop wearing thin on the inner thighs and my shirts to stop pilling/wearing thin where my love handles hit my desk chair . . .and I want to wear shorts/skirts without my legs chafing after 5 minutes and having to waddle the rest of the day (and without me having to constantly tug at the inside of my shorts so that they're not riding up and making one side higher than the other. .does that make sense?).

I want to have the outline of a sixpack and not be embarassed to show my stomach.

I want my stomach to look better than my ex's new size 00 gf's (I guessed the size, but I swear the girl is a stick. . .and yeah, not the most mature goal ever haha but it's motivation nonetheless).

I want my hip bones to come back out to play, and I want my "bye bye" arms to really go bye bye.

And most of all . . I want to weigh less than my 5'11, 128lb boyfriend.

Last edited by lunabella; 08-13-2008 at 01:59 PM.
lunabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 01:53 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganMary View Post
Also, I start a new job tonight waitressing, and they have a uniform which includes a skirt they give you to wear. I'm so scared I won't fit into it....then what do I do????
Good grief, if at 5'8" and 160# you don't fit, they're insane.
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 04:28 PM   #104  

S/C/G: 254/ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

I would really like to do some martial arts that involves a lot of kicking! I wouldn't make it through the warm-up in reality though.
I would love for an old friend not to recognise me!
Also to flirt with guys, right now they would be embarrased.

And of course (not weird at all)the bikini, which will never happen. (stretch marks!)
Quillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:39 PM   #105  
Priscatip

Height: 5' 6"

This is a really old thread that I found, but I want to add my weird goals.
I want to be able to run a mile without stopping (so that if I am ever chased in a horror movie like scenario, I won't just have to give up.)
That's the first running goal: I also want to be able to run a 5K without being the last person who crosses the finish line, and able to run the whole thing without dying or stopping.
I want to be able to wear out my dog with exercise.
I want to wear single digit clothing.
I want to be able to wear everything in my closet again.
I want my boyfriend to pick me up.
Priscatip is offline   Reply With Quote