Old 07-20-2008, 02:58 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

I want to stop grunting when I get out of my car.
stuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:06 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 240/216.6/140

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyKisses0204 View Post
I want my boyfriend to be able to carry me and not break his back. You know the cliche when you get married he carries you into the room. Yea that needs to happen.

I want to be cute and pregnant. With a baby bump. Not jiggly wiggly all over and cant tell if im just fat or prego.
I'm completely with you on this!!! I'm planning for a wedding in Dec 09!

I also want to wear a bikini next year!

Oh, someone mentioned cute bras! I would LOVE that! Right now I'm a 42H and no stores even sell my size- I have to order them online and *hope* they fit!

Let's see- something original.... I just want to be HOT. I don't know!
flutestarkiss9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:31 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 240/232.4/160

Height: 5'7"

I'd love to be able to run a mile, which is doable and most people can do, but I've battled with being overweight and having my asthma all my life, and I honestly feel it's my weight that slows me down, not my asthma and I'd love to just get it done without ANY excuses..

I'd also like to get my belly button pierced and have it look good on a nice flat stomach =]
amandaxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:45 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 239/200/130-140

Height: 5'8.5"

I have a weird one... besides the bikinis and being able to kick some serious arse, I want to be able to take some sexy professional pinup pictures for DH. I've always been somewhat of a "good girl" and he would never expect it. I've also wanted to take poledancing lessons. I'm a secret tart!
SouthLake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 07:55 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 171/150/145

Height: 5'8

SouthLake, maybe you should start the pole dancing lessons now and not wait for your goal weight? I hear it's good exercise ...

I'm still not bikini suitable but my tankini definitely looks better than it did last year :0)
southofriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 09:46 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 256.6/242.8/160

Height: 5'9

Even though there is no real weight limit for recreational horseback riding I would love to be able to say that's my hobby without people looking at me like "you ride horses?"

To be able to sit down/stand up and not self consciously tug at my shirt.

To wear cute bras is a good one. I see the ones with polka dots and such and wish they came in my size...

To wear single digit clothing... a size 8 would be wonderful.

Maybe nothing weird but there they are!
ForABetterLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 12:10 AM   #67  
loving my beautiful self

Okay.. I want to get a full body wax, which would definitely help my self-image, but I feel too self-conscious to go!!! And it hurts too much to do everything myself, plus its not entirely effective myself and can be hard to see certain areas!

I want to wear a 2 piece bathing suit for the first time in my life

I want to look hot, sexy, and stylish!!!

I want to travel all over the world and be fit and thin enough to do it and to enjoy it!

I want to stand in the mirror and when that FABULOUS day comes, look at myself, and be able to say "Wow, congratulations, you (I) did it, I finally did it - I lost it ALL". And I dearly hope I will feel fabulous.
beautifulone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 11:28 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by happiness View Post
I have a very weird goal. My car does not have cup holders, and I would love to hold the cup between my legs. Because of my weight, and the size of my legs, I will squash the cup if I even try to put a coffee cup between my legs. Weird, but true.
I'm a lil late on this but this goal made me laugh (in a good way, no worries) . I do believe that's how a lady won her case against McDonalds (or some big chain... tim hortons maybe?) for having their coffee too hot. Got a very awkward burn when it spilled while driving.

An early congrats for when you reach your goal! just take care....
prepping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 11:48 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

weird/not-so-weird goals:

being completely comfy walking around naked without doing twirls and moonwalks in order to hide/minimize my derriere and area.

Feeling hot in sexy lingerie...... for that matter, BUYING sexy lingerie -- first step.

Not caring about what I look like because it's just become so natural to look good no matter what I wear, how I do my hair, what make-up I'm wearing. (basically, to be confident enough to admit it)
prepping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 02:47 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Height: 5'8"

Default I don't know...

I've got these really pronounced dimples on either side of my tail bone right above my butt. I have no idea what the **** they are, and never knew I had them until some creep at the beach mentioned them and called them "dimples of Venus."

I think most women have them, but they're usually only visible when you don't have a lot of extra fat around your hips.

I'm using them as a back fat gauge. LoL!

Last edited by NishKitten; 07-25-2008 at 02:51 PM.
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 03:03 PM   #71  
Pretty in pink

S/C/G: 274/262/240 for now

Height: 5'2

I want to tease all the guys who were mean to me and make them feel bad about themselves (Is revenge a bad motivator?)

I would also like to work with women with eating disorders (I am a Social Work student), but I think they would laugh at me now!
PudgyFlamingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 06:49 AM   #72  
Metamorphōsis

S/C/G: 220/ticker/117

Height: 5'4"

1) to weigh less than my (eat everything never gain a pound) ex-BF
2) to do ballet again
3) to wear stilletos

yay vanity!
Symmetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 07:32 PM   #73  
One Day At A Time...

S/C/G: 225/195/160

I want to be able to run for 30 minutes without getting tired (to run through the woods Rambo-style).

I want to get a trainer so that he can make me look like a formidable opponent. I don't want to look like the, weak fat girl with no muscle and no sense of balance. I want to be able to kick @$$ and look great doing it. I just want to be really fit.

Okay so that wasn't weird. Okay well, I no longer want two wings of back fat on either side of me. They are like diagonal fat rolls.
Kaethus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 08:10 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 210/ticker/165

Height: 5'11

I would like to:
- not have to wear a cardigan/zip up over my tshirts to hide my fat
- Stand normally, and proudly and not cross my arms when I feel uncomfortable about myself
- have someone I care about compliment me on how good I look, someone I see everyday
- Wear a skirt with a cute top and feel SEXY
soure1sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 09:11 PM   #75  
Just keep breathing!

S/C/G: 191.7/191.7/145

Height: 5'5

Someone please tell me that not EVERYONE has those really cute back dimples! I've ALWAYS wanted those, but not even at my skinniest do I think I've had them?? If it turns out that they're just hiding under fat, I might cry. Then train to run a marathon, between more bouts of tears. I don't want to get my hopes up!
GradPhase is offline   Reply With Quote