Old 07-10-2008, 12:53 PM   #16  
Kelsey

S/C/G: 233/232/160

Height: 5'8

oh my goodness! that's a great costume I think thats a great goal to work towards considering it's something we all want in the end...to finally be the hot girl in a super sexy outfit. Good for you!
kanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 02:07 PM   #17  
doing it right this time

S/C/G: 230/192/140

Height: 5'8"

IT ARRIVED AT MY HOUSE LAST NIGHT!!!!

I was like a child I was so excited. I ripped apart the package and immediately put it on a hanger. Then I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. The dress is spandex..... maybe, just MAYBE i could squeeze myself in it and it will motivate me even more, I thought.

MUAHAHAHHA!!!!!

I put it on and it FIT!!!! I was so shocked. I mean. I'm not super sexy in it... but I think maybe another 10-15 pounds (which is SOOOO doable by halloween) and I'd be, not to toot my own horn or anything... BUT, I'd LOOK SO GOOD!!!

I was just complaining the other day how yes I feel stronger and healthier but I dont feel it in my clothing or in the mirror that I've lost weight. But last night it was like a light went on and all of a sudden it was super noticeable! Yesterday I got so many compliments on how great I was looking. The costume fit. And this morning I am super comfortable in a pair of cargo pants that were previous way too tight!

Gosh, I love myself. LoL!!!

For the first time, I feel like all of my sweat and hard work is ACTUALLY paying off.

ladies, it is the BEST feeling in the world.
blondebombshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 03:01 AM   #18  

S/C/G: See tracker

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondebombshell View Post
IT ARRIVED AT MY HOUSE LAST NIGHT!!!!

I was like a child I was so excited. I ripped apart the package and immediately put it on a hanger. Then I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. The dress is spandex..... maybe, just MAYBE i could squeeze myself in it and it will motivate me even more, I thought.

MUAHAHAHHA!!!!!

I put it on and it FIT!!!! I was so shocked. I mean. I'm not super sexy in it... but I think maybe another 10-15 pounds (which is SOOOO doable by halloween) and I'd be, not to toot my own horn or anything... BUT, I'd LOOK SO GOOD!!!

I was just complaining the other day how yes I feel stronger and healthier but I dont feel it in my clothing or in the mirror that I've lost weight. But last night it was like a light went on and all of a sudden it was super noticeable! Yesterday I got so many compliments on how great I was looking. The costume fit. And this morning I am super comfortable in a pair of cargo pants that were previous way too tight!

Gosh, I love myself. LoL!!!

For the first time, I feel like all of my sweat and hard work is ACTUALLY paying off.

ladies, it is the BEST feeling in the world.
Now you HAVE to post pictures!! Good for you, hope we all get there someday
JigglyBits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 03:10 AM   #19  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

I totally agree with Jiggly! Picture time! =)
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote