Old 05-16-2008, 10:20 AM   #16  
Fat-be-gone

cookiemonster - YES!!!! I am in love with the carmel delight!! it tastes like waffles and syrup. yum!!!

belly up - I love Mcds too!!! And I know first hand how gross the food is...i used to work there. But I still eat there!! (not too much lately) OUCH!! make sure you keep those burns disinfected. I don't have any remedies for pain relief. Hope u feel better.

b - i left my house in a hurry so I stopped for sum bfast....the first time this week!! bacon bagel, oj, hashbrown
l - mashed potatoes, steamed green beans, pork loin
d - not sure yet....might go out for hibachi

Last edited by Rosario; 05-16-2008 at 10:22 AM.
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 12:51 PM   #17  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

B- low fat plain yogurt, slice of toast w/ two slices tandoori chicken breast
S- venti amercian non-fat misto (starbucks)
L- going out, argh, I will look at the menu and pick something and come back and post it
D- no idea

gaaah I hope today ends up okay. I am kinda frustrated because the scale is up a pound and that usually tends me to falling off plan.... but I am going to do my best to stick to it!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote