Old 05-01-2008, 08:24 AM   #31  

Height: 5ft6"

Day 2 and 3 were great eating-wise. I went to a party last night and had several drinks so that was a lot of unnecessary calories... but it was fun!
I went for a nice long run today and am just sitting down to my super healthy dinner!
mesilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 08:58 AM   #32  

S/C/G: obese/obese/healthy

Height: 5'7"

Hey girls. I was supposed to play tennis last night but all the courts were full

My friend and I instead went for a 45 minute walk around the park and neighborhood. He has ridiculously long legs but was struggling a bit to keep up with me
We now know to either go right after work or wait until after 8 or so to play, everyone has been taking advantage of the nice weather apparently!!
Fat Chick B Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 07:06 PM   #33  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Okay well...today wasnt so much of a bad day. I had my little cry fest this morning, and that seemed to help. I did my workouts today and have been eating good. I weighed myself today and I've lost 6 pounds since last week.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 09:22 PM   #34  

Hi all... Day 4 has just started out well for me. I woke up early and went to the gym. And the best part? The scale said 150.4 which means I am pretty much at my halfway point! I am so excited!
I plan on going for a nice long run tonight and then am going out club hopping tonight so there will be lots of dancing!
Old 05-02-2008, 07:51 AM   #35  
one pound at a time

S/C/G: 222/in progress/115

Height: 5'3"

i'm so glad that things are going well for you guys!

shopaholic-- congrats on the 6lbs and hanging in there!

mesilla- nice job on the halfway

today was my birthday so i took the day off but i still tried to stay low carb. i guess the scale will tell me tomorrow, but on the up side, i got my WII! i'm, like, super excited! i'll be even happier when wii fit comes out
jayohwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 02:20 PM   #36  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

YAY on the Wii! Hope you enjoy it!!

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 05-02-2008 at 02:20 PM.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 02:25 PM   #37  
I heart 3FC

S/C/G: 210/197/135

Height: 5'2" Age: 28

Happy birthday, Jayohwhy!! My parents just bought a Wii recently, and I'm hoping they buy the Wii Fit, too, so I can play when I visit.
just keep swimming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 11:16 PM   #38  

The weekend was pretty good for me although I did slip up last night with some late-night snacking. I'm back at a today and ready to work for those summer goals!!

How is everyone else doing?
Old 05-06-2008, 03:23 AM   #39  
one pound at a time

S/C/G: 222/in progress/115

Height: 5'3"

thanks for the bday wishes, guys.. i've been so crazy celebrating that i have barely had a chance to take a breather--- but here is my update. my eating has been a bit wonky since i'm on metabolic adjustment, but i think that overall my eating is still better than it was before i started my plan, so i'm happy.

i'm also addicted to my wii and i love how i can have a technological addiction that makes me MOVE!
jayohwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 04:59 AM   #40  

hi girls... the last week has not been so great for my eating-wise as it was my last week of finals and i was super stressed and majorly sleep deprived... and late night snacking definately got the best of me.

But in all honesty I didnt do that bad and yesterday for the first time since i started losing weight (30 pound loss) someone commented on my weight loss. so that was great! I was beginning to wonder if anyone would ever notice!

So now I am ready to kick my exercise and eating routine up a notch and really get in shape for all the bikinis I plan on wearing this summer!

How is everyone else doing? All the Best!