Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 04:14 PM   #421  

Whoa BLCarter you look amazing! And tanner.

Here's a full length pic I took of myself yesterday. I was at the drive in-saw a full length mirror and thought it was a perfect opportunity to take a full elngth shot of me. I'm 5'7 btw.

Old 08-04-2009, 04:35 PM   #422  

S/C/G: 185/183/130

Height: 5'3"

The first is my husband! (Really grown up)
Second is my beautiful son.
Third is my cute little daughter! (Yawning with an inside out ear)
=)
This is my every day. Its my family.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg d bike.jpg (16.2 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg finch.jpg (13.9 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg molly.jpg (16.8 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by ajowens; 08-04-2009 at 04:36 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:43 PM   #423  

S/C/G: 185/183/130

Height: 5'3"

mamaspank- You look fantastic! Congrats.
Jelbb- Hot stuff! =)
Star2Be- You have done so well! You look great even in almost nothing.
megwini- You are doing so good. Those are great pics!

Last edited by ajowens; 08-04-2009 at 11:29 PM.
Old 08-05-2009, 01:45 AM   #424  
It's the final countdown!

S/C/G: 181/150.2/125

Height: 5'3

these aren't flattering ... but i can see a LITTLE change. so, yeah.

may 2009:

july 2009:
Old 08-07-2009, 10:26 AM   #425  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

More bf pics! This was just awesome bc it was amazing to have someone actually be able to carry me.

Old 08-07-2009, 10:41 AM   #426  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Forest, that's so cute
Old 08-07-2009, 12:48 PM   #427  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Okay so thought I would update my collage that I made a while ago. if you read it left to right its my progress from 214 down to 175 ish.

I just took some more pictures today and even though I haven't really lost any more you definitely tell I have gotten smaller..or I like to think so
Pardon the fact that I just got done working out so I'm kinda sweaty.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Weight loss pictures.jpg (30.3 KB, 105 views)
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (16.8 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg 002.jpg (14.1 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg 003.jpg (13.8 KB, 56 views)
Old 08-07-2009, 11:19 PM   #428  
Brighter than the moon!

So I've had a crappy few days. What do I do when I have crappy days? I bake. My roommate's gf is visiting, so we decided to try and be Food Network Challenge stars and we made a cake with fondant....did I mention we made the fondant ourselves?

The good news is, we didn't eat it, we're just sitting here staring at it because its so pretty. Also, I was so sweating from rolling that fondant out - its TOUGH stuff.

Chelsea, Me and my cat apron

I'm trying to figure out how to cut the fondant as I obviously over estimated how much I was going to need.

Finished Product!!

Old 08-08-2009, 02:04 AM   #429  

S/C/G: 290/283/150

Height: 5'10"

Meredith: Wow, that's truly amazing! You don't look like the same girl, almost! The changes in your figure over the past year are just unbelievable, it just blows me away. Truly amazing! *claps*
mamaspank: What an adorable picture! I like the hat!
wednesdaymorning: That picture is gorgeous. Your eyes are so beautiful, it's hard to believe. Wow!
Jelbb: You never fail to make me laugh.
Blcarter84: Aw you look so adorable! What a sweet smile you have.
loveLauren: Lookin' slim, girl! Like the bellbottomish pants btw. They are flattering on you.
ajowens: AW! Your son is so adorable!
forestroad: That first picture is pretty adorable. I bet you feel great that he can carry you, huh?
Stellarose: that cake is adorable! What is fondant, pray tell? I really like the polka dots.

I had a sort of shopping spree at Salvation Army today and spent 30 bucks on new clothes. I bought five shirts in L and 2 skirts (one is elastic and the other's a size 12). Most other things in my closet are XL or 14 and starting to get big on me, which is why I went to get some new clothes at Salvation Army! I also got two miniskirts that don't fit me but I couldn't resist them (the two together were 9 bucks). I can resist shirts but NOT cute skirts, I'm simply unable. If they never end up fitting me I know a friend who could wear them I'll give them to though! On's a M and one's an L.
One of the two skirts I got that DOES fit me (elastic waistband, like many skirts) actually is extremely unflattering on my fat body, because it shapes my body exactly as it looks naked and makes my tummy as obvious as possible, and then as soon as my stomach ends looks REALLY small. It looks BAD, but the skirt itself is wonderful. It's the sort of skirt that would look fanTASTIC on me if I could lose the belly. It was only two bucks though, so I don't mind. All 5 tops look great on me (which is the important thing; it's tops I really needed!), one of the skirts looks great on me, two don't fit yet, and one fits but doesn't flatter. But ugh, I just can't resist skirts.
I didn't take pictures of everything but here are a few:
One of my new tops:

Another new top (it's hearts with crossbones through them! ):

The very unflattering skirt from the front (you can't tell how awful it is from the front):

Now here's the bear-all picture.. this is THE worst picture fat-wise I've ever taken in my life. It's honestly how I'd look naked. I have a big belly and small everything else. Once the belly ends I'm quite small. But.. this skirt will NOT be ever worn in public until it doesn't look this hideous on me.. I seriously look just as bad as I do naked!:

And lastly, the two cute skirts I got that don't fit me:

I had fun.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:21 AM   #430  
Brighter than the moon!

Meg - you look adorable and those skirts will fit in no time!

Fondant is this sugary kind of stuff that a lot of people put on top of wedding cakes. Lots of people don't like the way it tastes, but ours just tastes like a Peep. It has the consistency of play doh and it can be molded, cut, etc. I'm obsessed with the cake shows on the Food Network (I would like to marry Duff from Ace of Cakes) and I just wanted to try to make it myself. I found a recipe for home made fondant online - we basically melted marshmellows and then you knead and knead it with powdered sugar and color it with food coloring. I was actually pretty surprised the purple came out b/c when I first added the coloring it looked tie-dyed.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:54 PM   #431  
on my way to satisfaction

S/C/G: 245/230/160

Height: 5'6"

Everyone looks WONDERFUL!!!! You all truly have come such a long way.. I Cannot wait till i am at that point of being able to share my pictures online..
WAY TO GO ALL!!
Old 08-11-2009, 08:58 PM   #432  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellarosa27 View Post
Meg - you look adorable and those skirts will fit in no time!

Fondant is this sugary kind of stuff that a lot of people put on top of wedding cakes. Lots of people don't like the way it tastes, but ours just tastes like a Peep. It has the consistency of play doh and it can be molded, cut, etc. I'm obsessed with the cake shows on the Food Network (I would like to marry Duff from Ace of Cakes) and I just wanted to try to make it myself. I found a recipe for home made fondant online - we basically melted marshmellows and then you knead and knead it with powdered sugar and color it with food coloring. I was actually pretty surprised the purple came out b/c when I first added the coloring it looked tie-dyed.
I love those cake shows too!! I think i've seen every episode of Ace of cakes. lol.

and meg, I have the same problem. But in no time that belly will be gone if you just keep at it!
Old 08-12-2009, 06:41 PM   #433  
Rockin Socks since 1984

S/C/G: 205/179/155

Height: 5'3.5

Default Yay before and afters!!

I found a bunch of my "before" shots that I took about 10 lbs into my weight loss. That inspired me to take a few recent ones now at 38 lbs gone. I don't think I changed drastically, but I think there's a noticeable change all over.

Front at 196

Front at 158

Side shot 196

Side shot 158

Back 196

Back 158

i'm wearing the same top in a different color, but had to change out the pants cuz the before pants no longer stay on my hips. Please, pay no mind to the disgustingly messy room

*i just realized from looking at this that my back rolls have almost disappeared!! that just made my day

Last edited by amyleigh; 08-12-2009 at 06:42 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:39 AM   #434  

S/C/G: 192/192/160

Height: 5'6"

amyleigh - there is a huge change! you look awesome!
Old 08-13-2009, 09:01 PM   #435  

S/C/G: 91/68/65 kg

Height: 172 cm 5ft8

oh i LOVE this thread!!i think im going to have to contribute!
so it was my 21st birthday a few weeks ago, and then straight after i went to london and new york for 3 weeks with one of my friends which was amazing! so i will share some pics.
now i have been at this weight for about 4 months and am not trying to lose at the moment. im at the point where im really enjoying myself whilst still being healthy and feeling good about myself. i eventually want to lose more, but right now this is ok for me.

Here is a picture before my parrttaay- my mum, me, sister.

My birthday dinner, and my amazing cake my friend made me! Carrot cake and chocolate fudge muffins!!arghh so good!

Me and my friend in England!!

And us in NYC with the best pizza i've ever had!!!!

I hope this works haha!
Closed Thread