Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2002, 10:56 AM   #46  

Hi guys. It seems to be a hectic week for all. I have year end at work so I'm not going to slow down until about the second week of February. My work runs on a fiscal calendar so this is like December for us.

tammy fancy - I also do weight watchers. I was following it very well from August until about November but with the holidays I have slipped off the wagon. I've been basically maitaining the weight so I am happy that I'm not gaining it back. I've been getting back on track in the past couple of weeks and will get my new routine down with my new job soon. I was exerciseing reguarly but I have been getting home late from work so I haven't got myself back into a routine yet. But I'm working on it!!!
Keep up the good work!!!!!!! Your losing great!!!!!
Old 01-27-2002, 05:58 PM   #47  

Its great to see all the 20 somethings chatting here. I'm new here and look forward to getting to know all of you. I'd love to add some of you to my AOL buddy list. If you'd like to add me to yours feel free.

Reesa
240/230/125 long term goal
[email protected]
Closed Thread