3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings BL Corner (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-bl-corner-231/)
-   -   Team Tulip Chat (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-bl-corner/226677-team-tulip-chat.html)

mdchick88 03-04-2011 06:06 PM

Peanut - I certainly did :D I can honestly say that if it were not for this site, I would skip workouts a LOT. I just never want to have to say "no, I skipped my workout, ate a pint of Ben and Jerry's, a whole pizza, and a stick of butter"... the accountability is sooo helpful for me!

Kim - sugar free fudgesicles?!?!??! are they delish or do they taste kind of sugar free? Do you know how many cals they have?

I'm spiking my calories tomorrow, hoping that will help my plateau issue. And my weight will be higher on Sunday obviously, so hopefully that will mean a bigger loss the first week ;)

oOPeanutOo 03-04-2011 09:29 PM

MissSMcC – I’m sure you’ll be well on your way by April 7th!

KimWin – Don’t you hate the unannounced drop in? Especially when there is cleaning to be done. Hahaha, pirouettes down the aisles.. Is that while you’re alone or you’re happy to just do them regardless of who’s around?

Bulletproof Heart – I love your Username! I meant to comment on it before but I keep forgetting.

mdchick88 – Hahaha, you had me in stitches with the ‘stick of butter’ comment.

I just jumped on the scales to see how I’d be fairing for Sunday and man I am a kilo (like 2lbs) up from where I was last week. I had a bit of an off day yesterday so am hoping that a day on plan and extra water will get me back down.

What’s on for the weekend girls? Does anyone have anything exciting planned?

Krizstyling 03-04-2011 09:49 PM

Helllo ladies! Keep trying to remember to check in with you ladies! So glad to see so many active people on our team!!!!! Makes me think we are DEFINITELY going to WIN by Losing!!

Tomorrow is our FINAL weigh-in, measurements and fitness test for our 8-week boot camp challenge! I go in for my assessment at 9am! Wish me luck! I Need all I can get!!!!!!

Then at 6pm-9pm we are having our awards ceremony. I am PRAYING for 1st place. I can't WAIT to just get it over with!!!!!!! UGH!!!! LOL I NEEEED first place! 1 year of boot camp free plus AWESOME prizes? YES PLEASE!!! Esp when BC is 200 a month! 1 year free would be AMAZING! Anywayyyyyyy, I'm nervous, as if you can't tell! Just ate my last meal until AFTER the weigh-in =)

Krizstyling 03-04-2011 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchick88 (Post 3742763)
Peanut - I certainly did :D I can honestly say that if it were not for this site, I would skip workouts a LOT. I just never want to have to say "no, I skipped my workout, ate a pint of Ben and Jerry's, a whole pizza, and a stick of butter"... the accountability is sooo helpful for me!

I'm spiking my calories tomorrow, hoping that will help my plateau issue. And my weight will be higher on Sunday obviously, so hopefully that will mean a bigger loss the first week ;)

Hahahaha @ Stick of butter. On the spiking note, I like the way you think!

oOPeanutOo 03-05-2011 03:47 AM

Krizstyling - Good Luck tomorrow! Just remember that you worked your a$$ off for this so stay positive. Make sure you come back and tell us all how you go after you get your assessment.

MissSMcC 03-05-2011 04:51 AM

good luck krizstyling we'll all be rooting for you! :)

katylil 03-05-2011 07:30 AM

Good luck Krizstyling!!! :)

mdchick88 03-05-2011 07:55 AM

Good luck krizstyling!!! I know you've been working SO hard, I think you've got this in the bag! And, even if you don't win, you've accomplished so much - which is a reward in itself, right?
Way to go! I'll be sending skinny vibes your way :)

Bulletproof Heart 03-05-2011 10:51 AM

Good Luck Krizstyling!!!!!!

Krizstyling 03-05-2011 01:16 PM

omg! YOU GIRLS ARE AMAAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! Thank you thank you for your well wishes!!!!!! I needed it! Won't find out til tonight (awards ceremony is 6pm-9pm EST) if I placed or not but I'm praying!

Here's the rundown of fitness testing in under a minute, trick is, once you start, you can't stop, if you do, you're done.

Beginning of challenge I had
9 regular push ups - Now: 26
8 Burpees - Now 16
Plank - First time I held it for one minute, this time I held it for 2 minutes.
Sit ups - 30 - Now 32 - I'm SOOO PISSED HERE!! I think I was exhausted from push ups and not giving myself time to rest really messed me up so I'll only get 2 points of improvement on this and I'm NOT happy!!!

As for weight, I lost a total of 15.6lbs over the past 8 weeks for a body percentage of weight loss of 8.3%.

I don't know my measurements yet but my BMI went from 30.2 to I THINK 27.6 but he wouldn't let us see our sheets afterward so these numbers are the closest to what I THINK they are.

He took our measurements so I'll give you guys the full deets when I get them.

I think the sit ups may have hindered me, by only gaining 2 on them I think I really set myself up so hopefully I lost some MAJOR inches. Altho improving that much on my push ups has to help. Here's to prayer!

You girls are SOOOOOOOOO Amazing for all your well wishes! I just hope I can do you guys proud tonight! All of your support on 3FC has been AMAZING!

MaddieBPhoto 03-05-2011 02:14 PM

Ahhh Kriz!!! I wanna know!!!!

MissSMcC 03-05-2011 04:07 PM

kriz thats amazing, i couldnt do a single push up never mind 26 of them, well done!
although i am very proud of myself because there is an open tub of choccie biscuits about 3 feet away yet im sitting here eating an apple, so go me lol.

Krizstyling 03-05-2011 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissSMcC (Post 3743925)
kriz thats amazing, i couldnt do a single push up never mind 26 of them, well done!
although i am very proud of myself because there is an open tub of choccie biscuits about 3 feet away yet im sitting here eating an apple, so go me lol.

Girl please, when I first started I couldn't do one full push up on my knees even!!! Now I've come full circle and do them only in full position. You'll get there too, It's crazy how our bodies WANT IT!

As for the choc cookies, mmmmmmm!! Yes, GO YOU!! It's so hard for me to avoid temptation!

Madison - AHHH!!! ME TOO!!!! LOL, Seriously I have an hour in a half til the ceremony starts and I'm like wow, if he reads my name out second, I'll know what it feels like to be in the Miss America Pageant. You know, where runner up or 3rd place has to force a smile even tho they are pissed? I've been practicing my forced smile, just in case! ****, I may not even place!! LOL

Headed out soon!! Will post when I return! I <3 you girls!

MaddieBPhoto 03-05-2011 06:37 PM

Kriz - I clearly have OCD. I keep checking to see if you've updated! I'll go look at Facebook for 2 mins & then think "Ah! She may have gotten on!" So, I go check. :) Hurry up! I'm dying to know!

oOPeanutOo 03-05-2011 07:51 PM

Kriz – Those are awesome results girl!!! 15.6lbs in 8 weeks, I’d so take that. We’re all dying to know if you won so I can only imagine how nerve-wracking your day has been. Don’t keep us in suspense any more than absolutely necessary!!!