3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings BL Corner (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-bl-corner-231/)
-   -   Team Tulip Chat (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-bl-corner/226677-team-tulip-chat.html)

katylil 02-27-2011 05:18 AM

Hi everyone!
Glad to see some familiar faces on the team and also some newbies who I haven't spoken to before :) GO TEAM TULIP!

mdchick: your progress pics are AMAZING!!! You can reaaally see the difference and you look stunning!

ChubbyBride: Wedding! How exciting!!! :D

Peanut and JLNichols: (wave) hi again!

Krizstyling: good luck on your Boot Camp challenge!!! :)

I'm Katy. 19 years old and a Musical Theatre student at university in England. I grew up in Spain and will be going back there at Easter for the first time in 8 months and really really want to surprise everyone at home with my weightloss!
I was always the chubby one of my group of friends at school but I've lost 15lbs so far (ticker is one away...) and would like to lose another 10 or so by the end of this Challenge.
Also, I got the lead of Sally Bowles in my course' end of year production of Cabaret (which involves very skimpy outfits and being lifted by some of the boys on stage) so I really really REALLY want to lose 7lbs by the time that comes around at the beginning of April.

Come on Team Tulip - lets make Team Daisy eat our weightloss dust!!! :)

MissSMcC 02-27-2011 05:40 AM

hey everyone, my name is Sheryl, im 25 from scotland, i have a daughter who will be 10 in april. This is my first challenge, i hope everyone does well :) xx

katylil 02-27-2011 06:04 AM

Team Tulip Banner - [IMG] http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...syellows-1.jpg [/IMG] - TAKE OUT THE SPACES! :)

SweetPeach3388 02-27-2011 01:45 PM

Hey everyone! My name is Stephanie, I'm a law student in Boston, MA, and I will be 23 on Thursday! I'm kind of new to the site and this will be my first BL challenge!

Bulletproof Heart 02-27-2011 03:03 PM

Hey! My name is Jodi, Im 18 and studying computer science and programing and this is my first BL challenge :)

Transporter 02-27-2011 03:57 PM

go team tulip go!!
I'm 21.. studying chemistry.

mdchick88 02-27-2011 04:16 PM

woohoo bulletproof - another CS major! Hah I'm one of 3 girls in the department at my school, so I get excited when I find others out there.

Welcome, everyone!! We've got a lot of team spirit here, let's keep it going through the challenge!! I know not everyone has time to chat here a lot, but come and talk when you can. It keeps us all accountable!

MissSMcC 02-27-2011 04:25 PM

just wondering what everyones plan is? WW, atkins etc. im doing calorie counting and eating healthy, i've also started doing a lot of walking, and dusted off my exercise bike that was being used as a clothes hanger! i dont have a specific amount of weight i want to lose during this challenge, but since summer is getting closer i want to be able to wear tshirts without feeling so selfconcious :)

Princess of the KING 02-27-2011 05:18 PM

Hey guys :) I'm 18 and this is my second BL challenge! I hope I do better this time than last time :)

Bulletproof Heart 02-27-2011 05:29 PM

@mdchick88

Awesome :) im the same way I never seen any females in my major till last week I seen one when my friend and I dropped her computer off then seen another girl in the one room I think they are from the IT club which I was thinking of joining but when my friend and I walked in there I though they were going to kill us o.o just by the look :lol:

oOPeanutOo 02-28-2011 03:18 AM

Krizstyling – I remember when you were looking at starting the Boot Camp challenge! How time flies! Hopefully you snatch the first place and the goodies.

katylil – Hey again!! Are your roommates still helping you stay on track? The sig looks great btw!

SweetPeach3388 – Happy Birthday for Thurs!!! Are you having a big celebration or keeping things low key?

MissSMcC – I’m a Calorie Counter and generally try to stick to 1500. I don’t have an exercise program in place so am just hoping I can get the diet component right.

A big Hello to everyone else on Team Tulip!!

SweetPeach3388 02-28-2011 09:27 AM

Peanut I don't have anything huge planned, yet. My actual birthday will probably be low key, but I will most likely go home to New Hampshire for a celebration this weekend. My fiance and I have so many different groups of friends that usually every celebration winds up being huge. It will be a struggle to be moderate with my drinking, lol!

angeluv 02-28-2011 09:47 AM

I'm really excited to do this! this is my first challenge. I missed the last one by a couple of days and I just hope this really motivates me to lose weight since i've only lost about 3lbs since jan 1. hopefully I can loose 5lbs in these few weeks and jump start my weight loss again. i'm 26 and will be 27 on april 5th so hopefully this challenge will help me loose a bit of weight by my bday.

i was following a plan given to me by a nutritionist. I know it works because I really stopped losing weight when i stopped following it but its very difficult for me to follow. its a 1200 cal diet. i just have to stay motivated.

I tried WW but it wasn't working great for me. I was staying within my points but eating all the wrong foods.

haven't been working out but i plan on starting again soon...my first step is doing the 100 push ups and 200 squats program.

KimWin 02-28-2011 11:32 AM

HELLLLLLO LADIES! I am so excited to be a part of this challenge! I have a good feeling about it as I saw that our team name is Tulip and that's my favorite flower!!! :) WE will ROCK THiS!

My name is Kim, I'm 28, a gemini and am originally from MPLS, MN and now live in sunny, warm Arizona! :) This is my first challenge and I'm excited to make some friends here within our team. I have been on the boards for a couple weeks, but they are so big it's hard to jump in sometimes! :)

A bit about me- I LIVE YOGA. LOL I am wrapping up a 60 day challenge of Bikram Yoga tomorrow and starting in on my 120 day yoga challenge at the same time! :) So, busy with that. I work at my yoga studio PT; and do art, music, cooking, reading in my spare time. I start grad school in the Fall and want to utilize my time well while I have it! :) I also enjoy cycling, although not as much as my husband as he is one of those crazies that goes out for 80 miles, "just for fun," he says. LOL

I am a Vegetarian slowly going Vegan over the course of 2011. I have many great recipes if you ever want any low calorie, yummy ones! :)

MY GOAL: I have a family vacation in San Diego around the 4th of July! I was 130 last year when I went and this year I want to get to 120! I maintained 130 for 9 months and then over the holidays gained the average American 10 pounds. Now, I gotta lose it. I am a calorie counter and I LOVE Turbo Fire and other cardio! Hoping to lose 8-10 pounds this month! We'll see!

P.S. My weakness- NACHOS AND PIZZA! I am going to stay away from it all through march!

When I hit 135 I am getting my eyebrows waxed and when I hit 130 I am getting a pedicure!

LET'S DO THIS! I look forward to reading through all the posts, just haven't had time yet! Have a fabulous day! :)

Matilda08 02-28-2011 12:47 PM

Hello team and good luck! I may not be as chatty because of school work and familly but ill be reading your post and cheering you guys on when I can. I know a few of you guys from other boards which is always nice and I am looking forward to getting to know all the new folks:)