Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 01:41 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 243.5/243.5/140

Height: 5'5"

Congrads on your successful weekend! I'm new here as well just finding this place last week...about 2 weeks into my diet. I've found it so much easier to stick to knowing that I will need to act accountable somewhere!
best of luck!
Old 11-20-2006, 04:32 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 308/257/175

Height: 5'10

Hahaha, well I'm part of what the "found out what to do with 102.3" group...I worked with Bruce and Stretch's Early Morning show on 102.3, I was a part of the Late Afternoon Show on Wink until Bruce was fired, I came to Citadel when Bruce was hired to do the morning show on 102.3. That didn't even last a year, but working for Citadel was not my favorite thing in the world to do, that's for sure. I like Maria very much. Dawn...eh, I could have taken her or left her, and I did NOT get a long wtih Jay at all...it truly is a small world!
Old 11-21-2006, 11:57 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 300/254/200

Height: 5' 6"

Default Keep it Simple Toni

I say forget all that supplement stuff and special foods etc. You have to come up with something that is realistic that you can do everyday for the rest of your life!

I finally decided that I had enough of my 300 lb self and through keeping a food diary and lots of walking I have lost 45 lbs since January 2006. One of my most successful strategies is that there are no foods that are off limits! Only portion sizes. I still love my potato chips or doughnuts once in a while, but I know that I have to make sacrifices for the rest of the day to even things out.

I have worked my way down from about 2500 calories per day to 1700 now at 254 lbs. and I truly don't feel hungry. I look for healthy snacks to get me through the day and I just keep the big picture in mind of 1700 calories for the day.

I wish you the very best Toni. Just find something that works for you and stick to it!
Old 11-21-2006, 02:21 PM   #19  
Linda

Height: 5'0"

Toni!

Wonderful to have you!

Linda
Closed Thread