Old 11-11-2005, 08:50 PM   #16  
a new year... a new me

thanks again everyone and sorry for the late reply and the non activity since my return. i have been sooooooo sick and just plain wiped out. i was supposed to weigh in today but i forgot. i did sneak a peak though the other day and was down nearly 8 pounds for my first week back but i was sick and hardly eating so i'm gonna take next weeks weigh in instead.
shedilbry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 10:59 AM   #17  
Krista

Shelly,

im new here, But the fact that you havent given up is a big thing! how many times did you quit smoking before you actually did it? you accomplished something that most people i know can do. and you have done it for a year!

I quit smoking on august 1st. it was THE hardest thing i have ever done. but i did it i dont even want one now. (well sometimes i do but not like i did) You try hard and you can do this just like im gonna.

we will all be right here with you.

krista
babs2810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 07:20 PM   #18  
a new year... a new me

hi krista-- i went MIA again. my monitor blew so i had to wait to get a new one... but i finally got a new one and i'm here and i'm going to be checking in every day!

i can't count how many times i quit smoking before i actually accomplished it.

congrats to you for deciding to quit too.
shedilbry is offline   Reply With Quote