Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2003, 07:04 PM   #61  
Jo
Catatonic

Hey, Jenelle. Have you ever looked at the website http://www.something-fishy.org/ ? I've found some good info there (I'm a compulsive/binge eater), and they do have some treatment listings by state. Good luck!
Old 06-28-2003, 07:17 PM   #62  

Hay all,

Jennelle, I'm glad things are getting better for you. I had a friend with the same problem and it took her years to get some sence of normal in her life. I would hate for anyone to go through that.

Beth anne, Good luck on the new house and your new resolve. You can feel free to pass a little of that my way, I need it dearly!

Things for me are weird, lol, I'm always busy but never seem to get anything done. I don't know why. My house has been a wreck and (because my father in law called) I had no choice to get my but in gear and clean it. I'm pleased that it looks good now, and now have to work on my oldest's room. It is HORRIBLE!

Money issues now are bad (understatement!) I hate not haveing any money, but it is SO hard to find a job that pays enough to be worth working (due to paying daycare). My husband isn't getting all his paychecks and now I found out that he can take out cash advances (for free) from Iraq. That will mean even less money for the house. I'm sure he won't take it all, but even $20 is a big deal at this point. I'm trying to get some assistance from the red cross, so that I can make my payments this month. Not to mention that both my daughters birthdays fall in the next 2 weeks. I am just depressed!!

I'm sorry to down load on all of you, I'm just at a point of breakdown. I just want to get it all off my chest. All the worry, stress and everything else that I just don't want to deal with it anymore!

Ok, I can say that I do feel better after venting. And thank you all for putting up with me.

Bella23
Old 06-28-2003, 08:17 PM   #63  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Bella, money issues suck. I'm so sorry things aren't going so well, but know that they WILL get better....
Old 06-29-2003, 12:50 PM   #64  

My grandma died on Wednesday, and we have been traveling and hosting family since then. That's why I've been MIA. It's a very sad time. She was a firecracker.

Starting Atkins today - it's the count-down for the adoption. We could get a referral in as little as a month!

More later.

Hope all is well with everyone else. Have a successful, OP day!
Old 06-29-2003, 03:55 PM   #65  

Angi,

I'm so sorry about your grandmother! I know it hurts that she won't be here to see your baby, but I believe she will "know" somehow.

You can make your adoption goal weight! We're rooting for you!

Hugs,
Sherry
Old 06-29-2003, 05:01 PM   #66  

Angi,

You're so close to the adoption goal. I know you can make it!! I switched my eating plan to still being low cal, but also very low carb, high protein (like Atkins) and the weight has just started falling off again. I know you can do this!!
Old 06-29-2003, 05:32 PM   #67  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Angi - I'm so sorry about your grandma...mine passed in May of 1999....she also was a firecracker...I'm sure if they meet in heaven, they'll be kickin' it up.
Old 06-29-2003, 11:16 PM   #68  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Sorry about your grandma, Angi. *hugs*
Old 06-30-2003, 11:13 AM   #69  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Angi - ((HUGS)) So sorry to hear about your grandma.
Old 06-30-2003, 11:29 AM   #70  

Thanks everyone! You're all very sweet.
Closed Thread